Author Topic: PSYCH WARS  (Read 516 times)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
PSYCH WARS
« on: August 01, 2008, 03:39:18 AM »
let me tell you how i psych up for a proper workout

i have a favorite crapper. yes, indeed i do.

my favorite crapper is in the gym 3 blocks away from my own gym. when i get there, i am definitely primed to see the welcome darkness of the room my favorite stool is in

when the light is on, that means it is either in use or someone has just used my favorite crapper. i don't like to see that light on. i like to be the first of the day. set the stage for those who are to follow, so to speak. my favorite crapper is not even used all that often, believe it or not. i really don't know why, either, as it took me a good solid semester to find it.

it even has some of the nice and soft multi-ply TP to use. if a majority of the members knew where my favorite crapper was, things would not be so good for me. life is grand in the mornings when utilizing my favorite crapper. sometimes, things are so grand that the motion-sensor light turns off, and i am left in blissful darkness.

occasionally when that happens, the bathroom door will open and a slight groan will emanate from someone as the light comes on and they realize that i have been using what is also probably their favorite crapper for so long that the light has actually gone out. sweet joy! unfortunately for them, there is only the one crapper in this particular bathroom, and it is under me. ownage right there !!!!!!!!!!!

i leave the place with a smile of content and ready to rumble