Author Topic: hahahaha Worst political ad ever.  (Read 2658 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
hahahaha Worst political ad ever.
« on: August 01, 2008, 02:21:54 PM »

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: hahahaha Worst political ad ever.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 03:04:45 PM »

I was thinking the same thing. His ad people must be working to get Obama elected.
Why on earth would they end with a simple yes/no question, that can so easily be answered in the affirmative?

They're trying to mock him, ...but there's no denying what he has accomplished so far,
...so why end it with "Is he ready to lead?" ...when he has so very clearly been leading people in a new direction.

Of course he's ready to lead? Clinton tried that, ...it didn't work out too well for her,
...so why is his campaign attempting to model itself against a campaign that lost? I just don't get it.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 03:25:00 PM »
Hell no brillant...McCain needs to go after this idiot....

Jag ur an idiot..he's led nowhere..who has he led...get a clue. The damm polls have him tied with McCain. so much for the Obama world tour.  The guy is hype. He's never led anything. Hil was gaining ground on him in all the late primaries..he never delivered a knock -out blow and limped into a win.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 03:36:52 PM »

Jag ur an idiot..he's led nowhere..who has he led...get a clue. The damm polls have him tied with McCain. so much for the Obama world tour.  The guy is hype. He's never led anything. Hil was gaining ground on him in all the late primaries..he never delivered a knock -out blow and limped into a win.
::) "the messiah"  Real positive campaigning  ::)  And that ad sucks, they end in basically saying yes to the notion but he's not ready.  Hahaha.. that point of view is a bit counter productive.  Look, Obama was trying to cut into the religious conservative stronghold.  The assclowns that glomed onto Bush as messiah.  Retarded thing to do if you ask me, but hey, it worked for Bush I guess ::)

How should Obama reach out to brainwashed religious nutcases anyway?  wow, tough call.  I think he shouldn't, but the republicans did and do.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 03:41:19 PM »
They treat this guy like the 2nd coming, nobody thought that about Bush. Obama has people fainting at his speeches. He thinks he can do no wrong. The ads great....it shows McCain fighting back against the Obama bullshit
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 03:41:57 PM »

He's led no where? Hahahaha. He's got the entire country following him.
Even mcCain is trying to follow him. Obama goes to Germany, McCain goes to a German sausage house.

He's leading McCain around by the nose, ...he's leading neocons into a kannipfit, ...and he's leading in the polls.  :D

Why would want to deliver a knock out blow, ...the primaries weren't a boxing match. A win is still a win.
By keeping it clean, ...he goes a long way towards gathering hilary supporters and uniting the democratic party.

If you want a boxing match, ...why not put McCain in the ring with Obama?
...or would that be too much of a blood bath even for you?

Stick to breaking things. That's what you were created for. Leave the thinking for the rest of us who have a brain.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 03:46:34 PM »
Do u not follow our news..he's got no real lead in the polls and he';s not leading in this country or leading anybody. Obama is running for president of the US not Germany or the World, and he got nothing from it. Plus he decided to not visit wounded troops. Hes so wrong on drilling and the surge...thats leading.  ::)

Delivering a knock out blow shows that he has a mandate....the fact that he's not farther ahead shows that he doesn't even have all the dems in his pocket. U have no brain and I'm not sure u even know anything about American politics....foreign libs oughta stick to worrying about their own 2nd rate nations.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 03:47:51 PM »
They treat this guy like the 2nd coming, nobody thought that about Bush. Obama has people fainting at his speeches. He thinks he can do no wrong. The ads great....it shows McCain fighting back against the Obama bullshit

OH please, ...I had religious nutbags telling me that Bush was annointed by God.
That his presidency was biblically ordained. Don't tell me no one thought bush was the 2nd coming, alot of idiots did.

What McCain's ad does is mock Christian beliefs by casting Obama in that light. I predict it's gonna backfire on them big time.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 03:48:52 PM »
 ;D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »
 ::)

So I guess this "worst ad ever" explains how his 9 point lead, suddenly dropped to a 1 point lead with only 4 days

Thanks god you don't work on a campaign

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 03:52:09 PM »
Yeah whatever.....nobody fainted at a Bush speech.  Obama had a 9 point lead on Sunday...its tied now.  ::)
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 03:52:48 PM »
Yeah whatever.....nobody fainted at a Bush speech.  Obama had a 9 point lead on Sunday...its tied now.  ::)
L

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 03:56:41 PM »

That's because they were too busy vomitting. Either that or holding back the laughter.

It doesn't matter what the polls say today, or said on Sunday. What matters is how the people vote in Nov.
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 03:58:43 PM »
Exactly.....except Obama should be ahead...way ahead. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 04:09:03 PM »
That's because they were too busy vomitting. Either that or holding back the laughter.

LMAO

Actually the vomit was from the disgust of a congressional Democrats not wanting to debate the energy crisis, and vote on drilling, the laughter was from Bush's remarks on Obama still talking down on the surge showing his arrogance and defeat.

So sorry to vomit on your shoes, and laugh in your ear.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 04:09:42 PM »
hahaha... you don't watch many Evangelists do you?  Sorry, Bush had his Messiah crowd.  Strangely, I tune into and watch that shit, for various reasons, not following them.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 04:13:17 PM »
Evangelists scare me as much as Libs....but Hugo no fainted from Bush :P
L