Author Topic: question for getbig  (Read 1787 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
question for getbig
« on: August 01, 2008, 02:42:42 PM »
why do you hate free information?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: question for getbig
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 02:43:58 PM »
I don't hate it. I love it. Everyone should have an 18 year old telling them how to live. Getbig is lucky to have you.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 02:44:40 PM »
whatabout working for knowledge

these days everybody want stuff for free you know
Z

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2008, 02:46:54 PM »
I appreciate your information and advice.  I think you are right most of the time. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2008, 02:54:18 PM »
yeah, when I post a serious Q, like the one I did about Vitamin C and free radicals, I PMed candid specifically as I knew his response would be researched.   many of the old school trainers would just say "yes, you need vit C, end of story".   Candid researches the stuff using new info.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2008, 02:59:20 PM »

we want it

you ain't giving it

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 03:00:44 PM »
plus i don't think my question to you was out of line.
Deep Tissue Massage

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 03:01:17 PM »
candi is getbig's Charles Poliquin.

dustin

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2008, 03:46:00 PM »
we want it

you ain't giving it

I tried using that line on the ladies and I spent the night in a drunk tank.

That's when Bubba turned, looked at me and used the exact same line as well!! :-X

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2008, 03:48:17 PM »
i like
please keep give
w

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 03:50:46 PM »
I don't hate it. I love it. Everyone should have an 18 year old telling them how to live. Getbig is lucky to have you.

I feel humbled that a 19 year old former fat kid now taking anabolic steroids is talking shit to me while educating me in health and nutrition. In the 15 years I've been a personal trainer I've never felt so enlightened. 

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 03:57:47 PM »
I thought I was paying?
$

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 04:08:35 PM »
The 'Dizzle is paying rent on a lot of Getbigs minds

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 06:26:53 PM »
i dont think i ever told anyone how to live their life.

although i cant even count the number of times most of you have tried to tell me how to live mine.

here on getbig 99% of people who answer questions and put out their opinion are wrong. ill admit, i was one of these guys.
the guys who DO know their shit. they never post their knowledge here.
luckily for getbig, although most of you are ungrateful and dont recognize my service to you, i get the info from these people myself, through p.m.s and other thngs.. and i do all the research on every facet of this sport.
and then i gladly give out the information.

just speculating here, but i am pretty sure the reaosn why most of you guys react negatively is because you cant stand the thought of soemone younger than you, or some one you percieve to be lesser, or even stupidERERER,  culd possibly have valuable info that you dont.

i suggest you lose the ego. or, go out of your way to learn on your own and get advice and wisdom from those who already have went out and learned on their own.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 06:27:35 PM »

although i cant even count the number of times most of you have tried to tell me how to live mine.

here on getbig 99% of people who answer questions and put out their opinion are wrong. ill admit, i was one of these guys.
luckily for getbig, although most of you are ungrateful and dont recognize my service to you, i get the info from these people myself, through p.m.s and other thngs.. and i do all the research on every facet of this sport.

just speculating here, but i am pretty sure the reaosn why most of you guys react negatively is because you cant stand the thought of soemone younger than you, or some one you percieve to be lesser, or even stupidERERER,  culd possibly have valuable info that you dont.

i suggest you lose the ego. or, go out of your way to learn on your own and get advice and wisdom from those who already have went out and learned on their own.
amen brother
w

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 06:30:56 PM »

good post

I salute you sir!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 06:33:30 PM »
good post

I salute you sir!
gracias

i saw your pic. good physique. use the haterz as motivation in the gym. thats what i do/have done !

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 06:34:55 PM »
gracias

i saw your pic. good physique. use the haterz as motivation in the gym. thats what i do/have done !

cheers candidizzle
Will do

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »

All bullshit aside it's easy to take things the wrong way via text. People also don't like somebody sort of coming out of nowhere and debunking popular myths or strategies they've employed for years and doing it so offhanded. That's just my take.
$

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2008, 07:06:55 PM »
All bullshit aside it's easy to take things the wrong way via text. People also don't like somebody sort of coming out of nowhere and debunking popular myths or strategies they've employed for years and doing it so offhanded. That's just my take.

got any pictures, hardass?
Deep Tissue Massage

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2008, 07:08:30 PM »
I love free info

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 07:20:32 PM »

You right.

Nobody told you that, but most here have told you to gtfo.

You are part of that 99% STILL.

true, you pissed them off enough.

Luckily nobody here listen to your crap, because your knowledge can only be compared to vince goodrum's knowledge.

Didnt you claim you would fuck my mother and ended crying in my pm? I think i own part of that valuable info you talk about. Difference is my info is correct, yours is wrong.

As i told you in another post, i suggest you to stfu, grow up and be a man, like, a real one and not some pussy willing to end crying at some unknown person on the internet right after you notice how sad is your life.

Grow up dizzle, grow up, nobody is telling you how to live your life, just be a man, a real one.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2008, 07:24:03 PM »
 :o

benz just slapped the old man out of candidildos mouth!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2008, 07:57:27 PM »
yeah, when I post a serious Q, like the one I did about Vitamin C and free radicals, I PMed candid specifically as I knew his response would be researched.   many of the old school trainers would just say "yes, you need vit C, end of story".   Candid researches the stuff using new info.

But anyone can reseach via the web...you couldn've done that yourself and got the answer just as well.  It doesn't mean he's any smarter etc...just has more time than the rest to look up the shit.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2008, 07:59:00 PM »
But anyone can reseach via the web...you couldn've done that yourself and got the answer just as well.  It doesn't mean he's any smarter etc...just has more time than the rest to look up the shit.
ive said this exact thing many times. and offered links to people to read for themselves. it seems ive persuaded no one as of yet