Author Topic: Wow Obama's going down....before October  (Read 3832 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Wow Obama's going down....before October
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2008, 06:57:47 PM »
A Review of the book read as follows:

1.0 out of 5 stars

SILLY SEASON
I threw this book in the drink after a few chapters as so much eyewash. 'Tis a chance for closet (and not so closeted) racists to confirm their worst fears in print. What else possibly explains depicting Obama as the boogeyman? I can see these people brandishing the book. "See here! This says he's a threat to the nation!" God help us all.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »
The one thing you've never seen me do on this board or with HH or any other vet is to dog on their service...  Classy Terminal...

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »

1.0 out of 5 stars

SILLY SEASON
I threw this book in the drink after a few chapters as so much eyewash. 'Tis a chance for closet (and not so closeted) racists to confirm their worst fears in print. What else possibly explains depicting Obama as the boogeyman? I can see these people brandishing the book. "See here! This says he's a threat to the nation!" God help us all.

Obama is a deceptive, slick talking, inexperienced man.  That is what scares me, not his skin color since he is WHITE and BLACK.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2008, 07:01:43 PM »

1.0 out of 5 stars

SILLY SEASON

LMAO, wow.

So it has a 4 star rating even with Obama supporters rating it a 1 without even buying the book.

That makes it - Damn good book

Dr. Corsi  facts, footnots, and references

OR

Jag gas pills, FTC violations, and fake people in white lab coats

Let me think on that

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2008, 07:03:09 PM »
The one thing you've never seen me do on this board or with HH or any other vet is to dog on their service...  Classy Terminal...

He's messing with u on this..I would have said airwinger..those guys are way laid back.
L

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008, 07:07:49 PM »

Hey I was a 3051...now I see what you think of me...spent 4 years on Embassy duty to get out of that mess.

Pump the brakes Devil Dog you are golden to me, I couldn't care wtf u did in the Corps, you did it and I greatly appreciate it, I really do!

Semper Fidelis!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008, 07:10:43 PM »
Semper Fi till u die boys....
L

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008, 07:14:30 PM »
Semper Fi till u die boys....

<group hug...head butt style, Marine Corps Style, first one "to back out or black out" loses?>

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008, 07:18:10 PM »
Hey I was a 3051...now I see what you think of me...spent 4 years on Embassy duty to get out of that mess.

Pump the brakes Devil Dog you are golden to me, I couldn't care wtf u did in the Corps, you did it and I greatly appreciate it, I really do!

Semper Fidelis!
I have nothing but respect for your service, for every vet's service.  No matter what.  And yes, it is not always comfortable having a political opinion that gets other vets riled up.  That's never my intention.  I really feel like now I'm playing out the democracy role and and must focus on stating my political opinion for the health of the process and it is never intended to in any way hurt those serving or those who have served.

Semper Fi Devil Dog.

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2008, 07:24:29 PM »
I have nothing but respect for your service, for every vet's service.  No matter what.  And yes, it is not always comfortable having a political opinion that gets other vets riled up.  That's never my intention.  I really feel like now I'm playing out the democracy role and and must focus on stating my political opinion for the health of the process and it is never intended to in any way hurt those serving or those who have served.

Semper Fi Devil Dog.

You don't have to worry with me, again, you are golden!

Devil Dog!

What do Dan Daly and Smedley Butler have in common?

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2008, 08:13:19 PM »
... there's info McCain is a pedophile

I thought he looked like an old priest.  :-X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 11:54:27 PM »
Hugo...relax marine....we have endure some pretty ridiculous ct shit on 911. There is a ton of crap on Obama, this is minor.

it's been 7 years... still no NIST report on why building 7 imploded.

Moosejay

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2008, 07:06:24 AM »
CENSORSHIP!!!!!

Hugo you seem upset today.  Wanna talk?

What would you expect from someone with the name 'Hugo Chavez'?