Author Topic: All Beef Bertil  (Read 5087 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
All Beef Bertil
« on: August 02, 2008, 09:53:32 AM »
$

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: All Beef Bertil
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 09:55:26 AM »
wow

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 09:56:22 AM »
what he said, wow
Z

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 09:56:36 AM »
He killed bitches. A man right there.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »
Betil was huge beyond belief. Enormous!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 10:00:28 AM »
Is he still hangin' around in the Carribean?
a

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 10:19:40 AM »
Is he still hangin' around in the Carribean?

Hmm, not quite yet it seems.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2008, 10:24:30 AM »

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2008, 05:18:15 PM »
That was the bench press at World Gym.  I remember the first day he came to the gym.  He was enormous.  Kal Skylak was so excited.  He was telling everyone who he was.  In person, Bertil was unreal thick

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2008, 05:19:48 PM »
he was god sublime

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2008, 05:36:59 PM »
The only fucked up thing about World Gym Santa Monica were those stupid ass benches Joe Gold hand made himself.

The prongs to hold the bars were only 16 inches apart, so you had to take the weight off each side at the exact same time or the bar would flip over........but that is where the benches were-in front of the windows looking down on Main Street.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2008, 05:37:25 PM »
C

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2008, 05:40:47 PM »
The only fucked up thing about World Gym Santa Monica were those stupid ass benches Joe Gold hand made himself.

The prongs to hold the bars were only 16 inches apart, so you had to take the weight off each side at the exact same time or the bar would flip over........but that is where the benches were-in front of the windows looking down on Main Street.

Damn narrow benches were made for wide grips

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2008, 11:44:19 PM »

Joe made a lot of the equipment in that gym.  He was a welder.  Kal I remember had this little pad of paper and was drawing sketches of the equipment and whenever Joe would walk by he would hide it.  Those benches we bad but back then that is all I ever saw.  Very flimsy and when you racked heavy weight the bar would bounce.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 09:34:56 AM »
George Turner had benches like that at his gyms with the narrow uprights but he had pins you could put in the top of them so the bar wouldn't flip over when you unloaded one side, saw many idiots forget to put the pins in when unracking weights only to have the bar flip off the thing.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 06:00:04 PM »
keith

would u say bertil was the strongest BB pound for pound u saw in the flesh or woiuld it have been Vic richards or the Barbarians??

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 11:41:21 PM »
keith

would u say bertil was the strongest BB pound for pound u saw in the flesh or woiuld it have been Vic richards or the Barbarians??

At that time yes.  Even though I thought Roy Callendar doing dips and chins with two 150 lb. DB's chained around his waist was awesome too.  Other than that I really didn't see many people lifting really heavy back then at World's.  I went in the morning around 8am usually so maybe they came later.  We all lifted a lot heavier when I started at Ray Mentzer's (Muscle Mill).  I also trained sometimes at a gym in Hawthorne called Renaissance Health Spa.  That is where I met Gene Mozee.  The owner Bill was a big fucker with really wide shoulders.  He was huge.  We were having a contest who could bench 500 the faster and stay at 250 or under.  I actually did mine at World so I don't know if he did it or not.  I remember also he was trying to be the first person to be able to bench 500 and run the LA Marathon.  Not sure if he did that either.  The Barbarian Bros were ultra strong and if you asked them if I was too they would probably say what the said before how I was the only person that could keep up with them.  So I guess that is pretty good.  But the guys in Hawaii are the strongest guys I have ever seen in a gym.  So many super strong guys there.  Way stronger than any other gym I have ever been in and so many of them too

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2008, 05:05:05 AM »
Bertil is very impressive in person - well he was, 20 plus years ago.  Looked at his best to me about 1978 though.  Apparently he is not so big now due to killings/death/rape pursuits that landed him in prison and subject to gang bang anal style.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2008, 05:38:15 AM »
Bertil is very impressive in person - well he was, 20 plus years ago.  Looked at his best to me about 1978 though.  Apparently he is not so big now due to killings/death/rape pursuits that landed him in prison and subject to gang bang anal style.

Well he shot dead his ex-sexer 20yo Leyoca Browne PLUS her MILF mother 36-year-old Violet Browne!

And got life inside that stinkin' filthy rathole on st kitts!

He'da been smarter demanding back in '97 a quick trip to the gallows and got himself a-sadaam-specials!

He'da been in that shitcan for 10 years. 10 friggin years Dr Evil!

The advices: if any gook-geek-guy lets cunny get the better of their emotions, they might as well visit st kitts!

spinnis

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 06:02:44 AM »
Well he shot dead his ex-sexer 20yo Leyoca Browne PLUS her MILF mother 36-year-old Violet Browne!

And got life inside that stinkin' filthy rathole on st kitts!

He'da been smarter demanding back in '97 a quick trip to the gallows and got himself a-sadaam-specials!

He'da been in that shitcan for 10 years. 10 friggin years Dr Evil!

The advices: if any gook-geek-guy lets cunny get the better of their emotions, they might as well visit st kitts!
They probably deserved it!

LONG LIVE BEEF IT BERTIL!

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 02:51:19 PM »

lmao

ronrico

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 04:47:22 PM »
Keith, do you remember how springy the bar was on the bench on the right at World? I never thought those benches were flimsy, you just had to coordinate removing the plates from them.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 04:48:23 PM »

yea so that means I have the right to kill you.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 04:51:06 PM »
She was cheating on him and generally head-fucking him. Not a good idea with an angry, roided, over-compensating, paranoid, insecure monster like Bertil.
O

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 04:53:41 PM »
 >:(