Author Topic: Internet Surveys  (Read 1773 times)

65stew

• Getbig II
Internet Surveys
« on: August 02, 2008, 08:27:13 PM »
Does anyone know of any legitimate internet surveys that you can do and actually make money at them? I see ads saying make $25- $150 per survey. Make thousands a month taking surveys. I signed up for a company a few years ago to do multiple surveys but all they ever offered was to put your name in a drawing to win money even though they made it look like you would get paid to take surveys.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: Internet Surveys
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 08:38:54 PM »
Does anyone know of any legitimate internet surveys that you can do and actually make money at them? I see ads saying make $25- $150 per survey. Make thousands a month taking surveys. I signed up for a company a few years ago to do multiple surveys but all they ever offered was to put your name in a drawing to win money even though they made it look like you would get paid to take surveys.

You would make more holding a sign at a busy intersection.

Either that or start sucking dicks.

I looked into it actually and there are way too many scammers out there.  My Grandma was wanting to know about it.

If you REALLY want to make big bucks then OnlyMe is setting up people with an MMA Gym Franchise.   ::)