Author Topic: How Many Would Volunteer for Free Roids?  (Read 4331 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How Many Would Volunteer for Free Roids?
« on: August 03, 2008, 09:10:47 AM »
If the US government allowed a qualified medical facility to conduct steroid experiments to study increased muscle size and athletic performance, how many of you would volunteer to participate under the following criteria:

1. Initial program would be for an 8 month period.
2. Volunteers would consent to an experimental steroid program as prescribed by the medical facility.
3. Medical facility to increase steroid administration on a weekly basis to determine at what level steroid usage becomes a medical risk.
4. All volunteers will receive extensive physical exams each week and will have the option of leaving the program after learning the results of this physical exam.
5. Those who wish to "push the envelope" will receive an additional $10,000 a month to continue with the program and medical facility will treat any adverse side effects accordingly.
6. At this point the main medical objective is to determine the exact point where a steroid program is considered dangerous.
7. Volounteers may leave the program at any time.
8. Each volunteer who remains in the program for a minimum of 3 months will receive a lifetime medical insurance policy free of charge.

How many of you would volunteer? And how long would your stay in the program?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: How Many Would Volunteer for Free Roids?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 09:12:49 AM »
If the US government allowed a qualified medical facility to conduct steroid experiments to study increased muscle size and athletic performance, how many of you would volunteer to participate under the following criteria:

1. Initial program would be for an 8 month period.
2. Volunteers would consent to an experimental steroid program as prescribed by the medical facility. Candizzle
3. Medical facility to increase steroid administration on a weekly basis to determine at what level steroid usage becomes a medical risk.
4. All volunteers will receive extensive physical exams each week and will have the option of leaving the program after learning the results of this physical exam.
5. Those who wish to "push the envelope" will receive an additional $10,000 a month to continue with the program and medical facility will treat any adverse side effects accordingly.
6. At this point the main medical objective is to determine the exact point where a steroid program is considered dangerous.
7. Volounteers may leave the program at any time.
8. Each volunteer who remains in the program for a minimum of 3 months will receive a lifetime medical insurance policy free of charge.

How many of you would volunteer? And how long would your stay in the program?

If it were tweaked a bit, maybe.
E

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 09:33:24 AM »
im in! ;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 09:39:14 AM »
Then tweak it, Dan.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 09:40:05 AM »
free shit is always welcomed :P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 09:41:29 AM »
Then tweak it, Dan.

I did, look at number 2.
E

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 09:43:23 AM »
I would!!

How do I sign up?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 09:44:09 AM »
K, Dan, thanks. Thought you had more than Candy.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 09:46:16 AM »
You are signed up by stating so here, Ewa. Now I gotta find that medical facility who will do the testing.

If and when  that happens, the appropriate names as volunteered in this post will be submitted.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 09:56:40 AM »
too easy

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 10:09:48 AM »
i'd give it a whirl, as long as it was "really" legit and not something i'd wind up in jail for at the end of the whole thing!  ;D

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 10:11:18 AM »
You are signed up by stating so here, Ewa. Now I gotta find that medical facility who will do the testing.

If and when  that happens, the appropriate names as volunteered in this post will be submitted.

Thank you! And I was being serious...so I hope that they let others know who are willing to volunteer

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 10:15:22 AM »
danielson how far am i inside your head? your quite pathetic you know that.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 10:18:27 AM »
danielson how far am i inside your head? your quite pathetic you know that.
You want to be a bigshot here, I am helping you. You want me to stop, then stop correcting people like Wes who knows 100 times more than you do, stfu and learn. You want to keep up with the "I am 18 , live with my parents, take steroids and read shit on the internet, so I must be smarter than you" attitude and it'll get worse for you. Much worse. Your call.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 10:19:42 AM »
how about if i ever say something that is wrong, you let me know.  :D

because guess what, even at 16 years old i had a better body than you do ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 10:21:13 AM »
how about if i ever say soemthing that is wrong, you let me know.  :D

You are a cocky little punk. You have zero ambition but to take steroids, live with mommy and daddy and read shit on the internet. You have no business giving advice. Listen to people who know what they are talking about and stfu.
E

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 10:22:01 AM »
translation = 90 percent of the subjects will experience renal failure

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 10:24:28 AM »
you are a pathetic old man who has no life.  you have zero ambition but to get drunk and be a lazy slob. you have no business breathing.  ;)

and like i said, how about you point me in the direction of truth, when i ever i am incorrect.  :-*

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 10:30:32 AM »
See what i mean. You just proved my point for me. Your pathetic. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 10:32:23 AM »
See what i mean. You just proved my point for me. Your pathetic. 

I am sick of your know it all attitude. Stop answering all questions on here and correcting people who have actually made a name for themselves, it's annoying. And get a job or something.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 10:35:33 AM »
Hey buddy, i never claim to "know it all"... there are tons of thigs i dont know. it could fill a library. or twenty. but guess what ? If you feel as if i am a know it all, guess what ? thats a projection of the fact that your a know-nothing.  because if you actually did know something, you can bet that i would be asking you questions all the time and learning from you. just like i do with all the people here who do know things.   :)

oh, i forgot to mention how pathetic you are. your pretty damn pathetic. i couldnt even imagine ac ting like you do. and at your age even  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 10:38:45 AM »
Hey buddy, i never claim to "know it all"... there are tons of thigs i dont know. it could fill a library. or twenty. but guess what ? If you feel as if i am a know it all, guess what ? thats a projection of the fact that your a know-nothing.  because if you actually did know something, you can bet that i would be asking you questions all the time and learning from you. just like i do with all the people here who do know things.   :)

oh, i forgot to mention how pathetic you are. your pretty damn pathetic. i couldnt even imagine ac ting like you do. and at your age even  :-\

I read and learn things on here. You correct people like Disgusted, Wes etc. You are delusional and will be living with your parents at age 30 cuz you have no ambition. Just stfu once in a while kid, that's all I am asking.
E

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2008, 10:40:51 AM »
you dont learn anything. and YOU have zero ambition. and your a fucking ass clown who takes the internet way too seriously, and thinks you its cool to have "wars" and shit on message boards... and your like 45 years old. lol. "pathetic".

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2008, 10:45:27 AM »
you dont learn anything. and YOU have zero ambition. and your a fucking ass clown who takes the internet way too seriously, and thinks you its cool to have "wars" and shit on message boards... and your like 45 years old. lol. "pathetic".

Do you live with your parents? It's cool if you do, you are only 19. When are you planning on moving out though and how are you going about it? I know you don't go to school, you think learning about steroids is more important than an education ::)
E

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »
Of course.