Author Topic: Possible Dark Horse Mr. GetBig??  (Read 17052 times)

Catdaddy G

• Getbig II
  • Catdaddy 'G'
Re: Possible Dark Horse Mr. GetBig??
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2008, 01:11:04 PM »
sounds to me that trailerboy coward has the hots for the op. keeps talking about how this guy must get so muc puusy. sounds to me like hes offering his big, fat trailerpark prince of persia ass
B

dustin

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2008, 01:14:05 PM »
Go 4 it, you look great man. You have a very respectable physique, but also one that'll make any grannies panties moist. And that's definitely welcomed. If someone's not competing, I don't see why they should be 50lbs overweight when no one will appreciate your physique. It's hard to feel confident about yourself when you spend most of the year not looking very good.

What are your measurements too? Kind of hard to tell from those pics. Very good physique. Big, thick pecs and great mid section. If anyone laughs and calls you small, you can probably call them out on their beer belly and fatceps. If wrapping a measuring tape around their upper arms is all it takes to make them happy, they can skip the gym and just eat more. Let the baboons have their fatceps. You can keep looking good and slaying pussy all the while. Just means less competition, right? 8)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2008, 01:15:24 PM »
your 27 yrs old and weigh 165lbs, what on earth would you be doing gear for at your age?

you wanna be a 185 lb bartender instead of a 165 lber ???

I just started working out seriously for the past year or more, I've been told if I got serious that I could do well competing, I also wanted to give myself time to develope naturally, before I make an educated decision to juice, I'm not the kind of guy that is going to do drugs to look cool on spring break or in the club, I know plenty of those guys, and I just never understood it, if your going to juice there should be some kind of reason for doing it..

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2008, 01:17:09 PM »
8)

You put on a lot of lean mass since those last shots you posted..keep up the good work bro..

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2008, 01:17:20 PM »
Incredible physique, very good BB genetics.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2008, 01:24:34 PM »
I just started working out seriously for the past year or more, I've been told if I got serious that I could do well competing, I also wanted to give myself time to develope naturally, before I make an educated decision to juice, I'm not the kind of guy that is going to do drugs to look cool on spring break or in the club, I know plenty of those guys, and I just never understood it, if your going to juice there should be some kind of reason for doing it..
Ya but what is the reason?
your not gonna be a pro bb, so what s the point?

To me it looks like your gonna wait till your about 29 to juice in hopes of being a highly paid fitness model and at 5-8 at best you will be a guy who gets a few dollars here and there if your hair doesnt fall out from the gear..

learn a trade or go to college man, your getting late in the game!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2008, 01:24:43 PM »
Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I don't really know my measurements, other then my waist 27-28, but I gotta say that I've learned a ton of stuff from these boards especially from training and nutrition aspect of things. A few members here have helped me out with various questions including Candizzle, he gave me some good diet and supplementation advise. I just wished I knew about this place along time ago, it would of helped me out tremendously.

Bauce Major

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: August 03, 2008, 01:25:07 PM »
Yeah when I was 22 I tried 1 AD along with Eas Betagen,

Oh ok, so when I asked are you drug free, I guess I should've specifically stated pro-hormones.

Looked like you were on something.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2008, 01:26:18 PM »
Oh ok, so when I asked are you drug free, I guess I should've specifically stated pro-hormones.

Looked like you were on something.

Dude that was 5 years ago..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2008, 01:26:33 PM »
why is every natty on getbig looks as good or better than the top competing nattys?   ::)

it doesn't really matter, you look good, keep up the hard work
:D ;)

Bauce Major

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2008, 01:27:25 PM »
Dude that was 5 years ago..

I see I have to also explain to you what the term "lifetime" means.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2008, 01:28:59 PM »
Ya but what is the reason?
your not gonna be a pro bb, so what s the point?

To me it looks like your gonna wait till your about 29 to juice in hopes of being a highly paid fitness model and at 5-8 at best you will be a guy who gets a few dollars here and there if your hair doesnt fall out from the gear..

Just to give it a shot, why not? I'm training anyway, mine as well train for a reason right, maybe it will create so new opportunities for me, or maybe it will do nothing for me, why not give it a shot?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2008, 01:29:52 PM »
Go 4 it, you look great man. You have a very respectable physique, but also one that'll make any grannies panties moist. And that's definitely welcomed. If someone's not competing, I don't see why they should be 50lbs overweight when no one will appreciate your physique. It's hard to feel confident about yourself when you spend most of the year not looking very good.
I agree.

Also, Go 4 It, I am quite envious of your physique at this time.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #63 on: August 03, 2008, 01:31:55 PM »
your 27 yrs old and weigh 165lbs, what on earth would you be doing gear for at your age?

you wanna be a 185 lb bartender instead of a 165 lber ???

27 years old isn't a good age for gear?    ???

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 03, 2008, 01:42:42 PM »
27 years old isn't a good age for gear?    ???
not when your 165 lbs ,unless your 5'foot1"!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 03, 2008, 01:43:05 PM »
:D ;)

Do you seriously think Go4it = on gear? ::)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 03, 2008, 01:43:20 PM »
he look great judging by any standards...says that he did gear once, and that was a long time
and now he just eats clean and gets great results because he loves working out..

lol, do you know a guy name Croatch (sp?)

I

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2008, 01:43:29 PM »
epic resolution ...i can almost see something

tank u jesus

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 03, 2008, 01:46:29 PM »
not when your 165 lbs ,unless your 5'foot1"!

Dude if I did a cycle and ate right, I could realistically put on 15-20 pounds.

he look great judging by any standards...says that he did gear once, and that was a long time
and now he just eats clean and gets great results because he loves working out..

lol, do you know a guy name Croatch (sp?)

Lol..I tried 1-AD.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #69 on: August 03, 2008, 01:48:59 PM »
Gentlemen... I've seen more than one comparrison to Bob Paris in this thread. People... Bob Paris was a 230 pound IFBB pro with a physique that still gets talked about after 25 years. Stop with the Bob Paris talk or I'll kill you. Thank you.

xoxo
a

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2008, 01:49:58 PM »
Looking good  , Go 4 it .

Catdaddy G

• Getbig II
  • Catdaddy 'G'
« Reply #71 on: August 03, 2008, 01:51:48 PM »
you look fantastic man, props.

this guy looks like he picks up quality vagina easier than most guys pick their noses.

i'd love to see some of the pusssy this guy has landed, must be incredible and yes you're right the haters will be all over it.

the way you look you should have cases of condoms in your garage and a constantly deflated nut sack from fuccking hot women all the time.

Sounds like Persian Dave the trailerpark loser has a mancrush.
B

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 03, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »
Just to give it a shot, why not? I'm training anyway, mine as well train for a reason right, maybe it will create so new opportunities for me, or maybe it will do nothing for me, why not give it a shot?
so you wanna screw around with your hormones just to take a shot ???

you mite take a shot and come out of it with a horseshoe hairdo a load of zits and a monthly trip to the endocrinologist for your testosterone replacement shot..
dont forget your tips at the bar, I doubt a horseshoe hairdo will get you as much as you get now ;)

dustin

« Reply #73 on: August 03, 2008, 01:59:11 PM »
so you wanna screw around with your hormones just to take a shot ???

you mite take a shot and come out of it with a horseshoe hairdo a load of zits and a monthly trip to the endocrinologist for your testosterone replacement shot..
dont forget your tips at the bar, I doubt a horseshoe hairdo will get you as much as you get now ;)

All of that is on the extreme end of the spectrum though. If he visits the doctor and doesn't have any current ailments, it's a pretty sure thing that he'll come out of it okay. His chances of eating the wrong food or getting some sort of bacterial infection are much more probable than having his life destroyed by a steroid cycle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #74 on: August 03, 2008, 02:14:36 PM »
I personally think he has ZERO chance.