Author Topic: Possible Dark Horse Mr. GetBig??  (Read 17217 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Possible Dark Horse Mr. GetBig??
« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2008, 03:59:40 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion, but even so that was 1995. Anna Nicole Smith was hot in 1995, she is dead now. Why post old pics like that. I think Kyuomo is hiding something tbh.

dude if you honestly look at those two pictures and can't see that kyomu looks better you're either blind or just being contrary to piss kyomu off. hell he pretty much annihilates you, me, TA, flexington, and candi pretty handily there and his recent shots are damn good too.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #201 on: August 03, 2008, 04:00:32 PM »
Aren't you like a DJ or something? At any rate, this is about your physique, or lack of it, not your job.
Yeah. But you start like wimp saying Its my hobby brah brah brah...
Well I make results in hobby and job.
And also my main hobby is not bbing.
A typical loser always say like you and they dont have any passion in everything. Jeeze...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: August 03, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »
dude if you honestly look at those two pictures and can't see that kyomu looks better you're either blind or just being contrary to piss kyomu off. hell he pretty much annihilates you, me, TA, flexington, and candi pretty handily there and his recent shots are damn good too.

DanielDongs "games" = pretty transparent :)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #203 on: August 03, 2008, 04:01:28 PM »
Did you really visit his workplace?  ;D He wasn't there?

if it's true then candizzle was blowing hot air

Myself and Alex23 were in town offroading in his hummer at the local state park , so we decided to stop by Inshape City on Tracy Blvd. I asked the manager at the front desk if Taylor was working, and they didnt even know who he was.
I then asked a trainer at the gym if they knew him, she looked at me as if i was speaking a different language.

I said Id go to his job July 3rd. And he said he'd kick my ass in the parking lot. Yet when i get there no one even knew who he was.

I have over 2,000 employees where i work, and im sure someone would know who i am. Just weird if u ask me, but i think its all part of his "online persona"

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 03, 2008, 04:02:33 PM »

DanielDongs "games" = pretty transparent :)

debussey = correct as always 8)

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2008, 04:04:12 PM »
A somewhat serious question amongst all of the banter in here. Has Whateva ever posted about how he goes about training? It would be interesting to see as he is one of the few naturals that I believe actually are.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2008, 04:05:03 PM »
Myself and Alex23 were in town offroading in his hummer at the local state park , so we decided to stop by Inshape City on Tracy Blvd. I asked the manager at the front desk if Taylor was working, and they didnt even know who he was.
I then asked a trainer at the gym if they knew him, she looked at me as if i was speaking a different language.

I said Id go to his job July 3rd. And he said he'd kick my ass in the parking lot. Yet when i get there no one even knew who he was.

I have over 2,000 employees where i work, and im sure someone would know who i am. Just weird if u ask me, but i think its all part of his "online persona"
Encourage him to shedd some fat.
He has serious material under that cover.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 03, 2008, 04:05:16 PM »

dude, for your sake, i am PRAYING that you're joking that you did this. i wouldn't go through that trouble if candi worked down the street from me.

Catdaddy G

• Getbig II
  • Catdaddy 'G'
« Reply #208 on: August 03, 2008, 04:06:37 PM »
Danielson is bitter because he cant built muscle and looks like a bald geek. The guy licks the shitty anus of people like squadfather (aka Prince Of Persia trailer boy) and Alex. Honestly, he is like one of those little fish that hitch a ride to a shark by cleaning their gills and feeding on their waste.
B

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2008, 04:09:57 PM »

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2008, 04:10:03 PM »
Did you really visit his workplace?  ;D He wasn't there?

if it's true then candizzle was blowing hot air
no he didnt. he sent me a pm on july 4 th saying he went to my gym in my town on july 3. he said "where were you bro, i asked about you but they didnt know you".  first of all,,, you would think if he was going to come out to my gym he would let me know when and where to meet him.     ::)   and now, he says him and alex went othe the gym in the neighboring city, AFTER i told him that i didnt work at the gym in my city, but at the one nearby city. he says he went THERE, (which is even more laughable, because how in the hell would i have known to go to where i work to meet him??)  and asked about me.  which is compete bullshit, because anyone at the gym would have known me, and if they werent sure (maybe it was a new employee) they could have checked the books and seen me in there.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #211 on: August 03, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »
tank u jesus

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 03, 2008, 04:11:23 PM »

thats bullshit, and you know it.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #213 on: August 03, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »

I am no judge, but I think TA owns Kyuomu, he just has an ugly shape to him. Very hard on the eyes.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2008, 04:13:21 PM »
Danielson is bitter because he cant built muscle and looks like a bald geek. The guy licks the shitty anus of people like squadfather (aka Prince Of Persia trailer boy) and Alex. Honestly, he is like one of those little fish that hitch a ride to a shark by cleaning their gills and feeding on their waste.

Yes I am envious of oddly shaped Asians who spin shitty music for a living.
E

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #215 on: August 03, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »
no he didnt. he sent me a pm on july 4 th saying he went to my gym in my town on july 3. he said "where were you bro, i asked about you but they didnt know you".  first of all,,, you would think if he was going to come out to my gym he would let me know when and where to meet him.     ::)   and now, he says him and alex went othe the gym in the neighboring city, AFTER i told him that i didnt work at the gym in my city, but at the one nearby city. he says he went THERE, (which is even more laughable, because how in the hell would i have known to go to where i work to meet him??)  and asked about me.  which is compete bullshit, because anyone at the gym would have known me, and if they werent sure (maybe it was a new employee) they could have checked the books and seen me in there.

You seem honest

flexington and Alex seem like pranksters

Catdaddy G

• Getbig II
  • Catdaddy 'G'
« Reply #216 on: August 03, 2008, 04:14:19 PM »
in a 1 on 1 fight candizzle would kill flexington. flexington is another no muscle workout boi.
B

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #217 on: August 03, 2008, 04:14:32 PM »
I am no judge, but I think TA owns Kyuomu, he just has an ugly shape to him. Very hard on the eyes.
Better go to hospital dude.
Everybody say i have excellent shape, but lacking in hardness.
Paco calls me a super V shape always.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 03, 2008, 04:15:03 PM »
You seem honest

flexington and Alex seem like pranksters
i would have loved for them to actually show up.. haha :D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 03, 2008, 04:15:53 PM »
Better go to hospital dude.
Everybody say i have excellent shape, but lacking in hardness.
Paco calls me a super V shape always.

Would you stfu about Paco. You pay him, so he will say anything. Truth is, you don't have what it takes to make it in BB. Not the genetics, nor the heart.
E

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #220 on: August 03, 2008, 04:16:11 PM »

Please say you're kidding. You went to a guy's job to fight him?

Did you ride your bike or did your mom drop you off down the street?
a

Catdaddy G

• Getbig II
  • Catdaddy 'G'
« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »
Yes I am envious of oddly shaped Asians who spin shitty music for a living.

it's worse, he's a club dancer . he dances on those little podiums in nightclubs. but the point holds, you are a pretty bitter and jealous guy when anyone has a bit of muscle or enthuisium. unless they are trailerman or alex, then you do lick their anus bro,
B

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2008, 04:17:08 PM »
Please say you're kidding. You went to a guy's job to fight him?

Did you ride your bike or did your mom drop you off down the street?
he is kidding, because he is too much of a coward to atually show up. the sad thing is, he thinks by saying that he did show up, that its making him seem bad ass.  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 03, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »
it's worse, he's a club dancer .

Kyuomo is gay?
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #224 on: August 03, 2008, 04:17:58 PM »
haha that pic is me in after 5 or 6 weeks dieting, whats your point?

and lets not forget there lil' buddy, i went to your job on july 3rd just like i said i would and no one there even knew who u were.

Oh wait, is you working as a "personal trainer" at inshape in on in Tracy, on Tracy Blvd just part of your internet bad ass persona as well???

And the only lil' bitch i know is one hot piece of ass named jessie that ive been pounding on a regular basis. U wanna see a pic of her :)

epic stalking.