Author Topic: Possible Dark Horse Mr. GetBig??  (Read 17051 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Possible Dark Horse Mr. GetBig??
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2008, 03:15:28 AM »
That said, I would suspect this year to be more competitive due to the cash last year.

Go 4 it - you look great, please excuse my fellow getbiggers :D
sad thing is, because cash involved there will probably some cheaters (juicers) entering...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2008, 03:31:17 AM »
sad thing is, because cash involved there will probably some cheaters (juicers) entering...
Right. In reality, the cash shouldnt be included as a reward.
Mr. Getbig should be for the Getbig habitual posters.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2008, 08:29:40 AM »
Agreed.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2008, 09:11:02 AM »
Does eating more often really speed your metabolism?

You've probably heard it before. Eat six small meals a day to help jump start your metabolism so you are burning more all day long! What a great way to lose weight. Unfortunately, this isn't quite right.

In studies done comparing different groups of individuals, all eating the same calories only spread out through different meal frequencies, it has been found time after time that the number of times you are eating does not really matter all that much.

It is true that your body expends energy in the process of digestion. But here's the thing, the more food you eat, the more energy it is going to expend. So lets say you are eating your six small meals a day, all consisting of three hundred calories. You might burn off 30 calories per meal just digesting that food.

Now let's say you eat 3 meals a day instead, but since total calorie intake is the same 1800, these meals are 600 calories each. Now you are still burning about 10% of the calories off through digestion, but this time, it works out to be 60 calories per meal.

Since 30 X 6 = 180 and 60 X 3 = 180, in all actuality you have still expended the same number of calories through digestion over the course of the day, you have just done it at a different frequency.

Some individuals are now even starting to adopt diet plans where they only eat two times per day, once as soon as they wake up and once before going to bed again. This goes against all the traditional muscle building advice of eating 5-8 times per day to keep the amino acids coming and keep you in an anabolic state. With this plan though, these people are finding that they have little or no hunger, their thinking is clearer, focus is better and they are able to lose fat and gain muscle as long as these are eating the right number of calories and macronutrients in their meals and it is timed well with their training (normally the training takes place just before a meal so that you are providing the body with a large influx of nutrients immediately after to stimulate muscle growth).

I'm not recommending that you go and adopt a twice a day eating policy if you don't want to, just trying to point out that this notion that by eating small meals throughout the day you are going to send your metabolism through the roof is wrong. Likewise, if you go for a period of 5-6 hours without food, your body is not going to resort to eating away at your muscles. We simply have enough stored fuel that this will not happen, contrary to popular belief. If you can go the overnight period without eating and see no loss in muscle mass, you definitely can go 5 hours during the day without any issues.

shut up, stupid.
b

Moosejay

« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2008, 09:48:27 AM »
Really? That's pretty absurd.

Yes...going on one's 'honor'..... :-\

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2008, 05:07:36 AM »

Yes...going on one's 'honor'..... :-\

I do love it, no matter what people complain.

Give away $5,000 people complain about that. I mean that's deep, complaining about money as a prize ;D

Anyone can let Mindspin know if you wish to dash any pretense of being natural, and have no honor system. I would say then, makes no sense even getting judges up or even bother scoring, we may as well mail the check to Sami Al Hadad, hes amatuer, been here years and has the posts and would be the clear winner, with all due respect to people. Other guys like Hazbin, Dave and Dzul can take other top spots then. Or we can have an honor system which rules out obvious chronic and admitted users, which leaves the contest more for reg getbig posters.

Or everyone can just piss and moan of course 8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2008, 07:53:34 AM »
I do love it, no matter what people complain.

Give away $5,000 people complain about that. I mean that's deep, complaining about money as a prize ;D

Anyone can let Mindspin know if you wish to dash any pretense of being natural, and have no honor system. I would say then, makes no sense even getting judges up or even bother scoring, we may as well mail the check to Sami Al Hadad, hes amatuer, been here years and has the posts and would be the clear winner, with all due respect to people. Other guys like Hazbin, Dave and Dzul can take other top spots then. Or we can have an honor system which rules out obvious chronic and admitted users, which leaves the contest more for reg getbig posters.

Or everyone can just piss and moan of course 8)

sami dzul and hazbin claiming natural status would be hilarious though ;D
tank u jesus

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #283 on: August 05, 2008, 08:39:26 AM »
No prohormones, etc.?

I don't get it...most people claim that prohormones don't work, they're garbage/junk etc.  But yet when someone posts a pic and they are in good shape, people post things like "all natural??...not even prohormones??"  Well, if they don't work, then what would be the difference? 

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #284 on: August 05, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »
sami dzul and hazbin claiming natural status would be hilarious though ;D

Exactly ;D

And no diss on them, they all look great.

Drug testing is a waste of time, any juicer can beat it, proves nothing and cost prohibitive anyway. An honor system keeps out obvious large scale users. Last option is if the board wants to have no 'honor' system whatsoever, well let Mindspin know. It will save a whole lot of hassle...forget the site, judges or anything, Mindspin can just mail a check to Sami and we're done. :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #285 on: August 05, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »
I dont use prohormones, but I know people who do.  They work.  They're often more roxic to liver and kidneys than real gear tho lol... going bald from m1 is silly

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #286 on: August 05, 2008, 09:51:28 AM »
Im not going to do it this year ...

Ive been thinking.
..Squadfather doesnt post, or post here under a gimmick thus not posting as himself to hide his idenity
...Mars is in Timeout
...the rest of my bros dont even post....

so who is left ? bluto and his gimmicks, some fat french dude, nico, ppl who worship nassar, Asian schmoes in Spain and middle-aged cripples...

find someone else to comment on....

L

bodybuildingfan2008

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #287 on: August 05, 2008, 10:01:04 AM »
some fat french dude

you mean this guy? ;D

Me think it funny that Alex is posting 2-4 year old pics of himself in bad lighting talking about what a massive natural beast he is, when in fact this pic was taken of him a few months ago at the arnold classic.

Nice triple chin and huge gut.  Doesnt look like he even exercizes in that picture.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #288 on: August 05, 2008, 11:32:14 AM »
Im not going to do it this year ...

Ive been thinking.
..Squadfather doesnt post, or post here under a gimmick thus not posting as himself to hide his idenity
...Mars is in Timeout
...the rest of my bros dont even post....

so who is left ? bluto and his gimmicks, some fat french dude, nico, ppl who worship nassar, Asian schmoes in Spain and middle-aged cripples...

find someone else to comment on....

Hey chubby. I dont vote for anyone.
And even if i vote,, if you have the best physic in there, i would vote for you. I am a fair person.

I didnt know that you dont have a pair of balls to do strict diet and hard cardio to bring yourself in good condition.
And say miserable excuse to escape.
Do you Need somebody to vote for you even if that person dont think you are good?
And you feel good?
You are a real loser.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #289 on: August 05, 2008, 11:41:21 AM »
in shape alex23 would be a buck 75!

You weigh like 120 lbs dude. ::)

That pic of you wearing that gay shirt and workout gloves is just pathetic

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #290 on: August 05, 2008, 11:45:34 AM »
Hey chubby. I dont vote for anyone.
And even if i vote,, if you have the best physic in there, i would vote for you. I am a fair person.

I didnt know that you dont have a pair of balls to do strict diet and hard cardio to bring yourself in good condition.
And say miserable excuse to escape.
Do you Need somebody to vote for you even if that person dont think you are good?
And you feel good?
You are a real loser.
wow you just follow me around and comment on everything i say, i must of really touched a nerve hahhahaha when is rent due ?  Since it looks like im in your head and there to stay for a while hahaha
L

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #291 on: August 05, 2008, 11:48:15 AM »
wow you just follow me around and comment on everything i say, i must of really touched a nerve hahhahaha when is rent due ?  Since it looks like im in your head and there to stay for a while hahaha

JJ will make last place again. The guy just can't diet down

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #292 on: August 05, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »
we have a dark horse and you wouldn't believe how hung he is  :-X

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #293 on: August 05, 2008, 04:17:45 PM »
Telling the truth, I was giving a credit to you for your participating this contest.
But.... I didnt know you are that level of loser....