Author Topic: TRey Brewer gettin right for Nationals!  (Read 24475 times)

leepromotions.com

• Getbig I
  • PROMOTER/AGENT
TRey Brewer gettin right for Nationals!
« on: August 03, 2008, 05:47:32 PM »
Here is an update on Trey Brewer. He is sittin at 290lbs right now. He WILL NOT be gettin any heavier. He will start his diet at 10 weeks out. This will be the Trey Brewer everyone expected to see at Jr Nats! Guys, hes back and he is BIG! We will be posting pictures of Trey next week and you make the decision yourself. No more 340lb offseasons! Trey is on his game and is crazy focused on what he has to do.
BSN will be setting up a booth at Nationals to support Trey so be sure to stop by the booth and see BIG LOU and JAVIER!
Talk to Trey on his myspace, www.myspace.com/treybrewer01.
For guest appearances for Trey, email Trey at TREYBREWER@ROCKETMAIL.COM.

G LEE   8)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: TRey Brewer gettin right for Nationals!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 06:15:33 PM »
is he still working with DANIEL STUCKART?

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 06:17:32 PM »
All Lunch & DNP.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 06:48:56 PM »
is he still working with DANIEL STUCKART?

Palumbo said on no bull radio that Lunch Trey dumped him, so i dont think so, but who knows?

leepromotions.com

• Getbig I
  • PROMOTER/AGENT
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »
Here is a taste :o

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008, 05:39:02 PM »
Here is a taste :o

Is that you on the left Lee?

leepromotions.com

• Getbig I
  • PROMOTER/AGENT
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 05:52:19 PM »

Is that you on the left Lee?

No man. Just a trainer at the gym. Im always the lucky one taking the pics. LOL!

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »
Look at the tris???? photoshopped??

CHEVEN

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 08:09:07 PM »
No i dont think they are. Its just the way they have been. Unless he's puts oil in them. I wouldn't doubt it.

Harley Buckshot

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Dismembered and molested
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2008, 10:35:58 PM »
looks really healthy too! how olds trey now? 22 pushin 38?

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 07:20:35 PM »
looks really healthy too! how olds trey now? 22 pushin 38?

How would you know if he looks "healthy" are you a doctor?  If so let us see your credentials.  That is such a dumb thing to say "looks really healthy too"  how the f would you know?  How is he supposed to look you can barely see his face he is Waring a hat. Please post your picture so we can see what a healthy 22 y.o. is supposed to look like.  The boy is getting paid generously for lifting weights and eating, stop hating, you only wish you could do what you love and get paid.  Comments like yours are very unoriginal and getting old, get the chip off your shoulder and get in the gym.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 09:58:16 AM »
HeyNow - I agree with you entirely!

Looking huge Trey - keep it up.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2008, 06:47:41 AM »
go trey!!

leepromotions.com

• Getbig I
  • PROMOTER/AGENT
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2008, 09:59:27 AM »
Trey had this pose!!

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2009, 10:03:44 AM »
Trey is a great guy,really nice and down to earth.But he will never turn pro, if there is a slim chance he does turn pro, through politics, like Chris Cook, he wont go anywhere as a pro.He doesnt have the muscle bellies or the structure.I been in this game 23 years, trust me I know.In bodybuilding, you either have it or you dont.
There are some guys who take a ton of shit, and look like garbage, then you got guys like Paul Dillet, who dont take harldy any anabolics, lay around and be lazy, and grow like a week.I knew people knew guys like Paul Dillet and Mike Christian back in the day, and you would laugh if you knew how little anabolics they actually did use.Even Kevin Levrone, didnt use that much compard to most pro bodybuilders.He wouldnt even use and anabolics until he was getting ready for a show.He would be like 210lbs 14 weeks, out, then hop on some gear, and be 250lbs on stage.The funny thing is the guys that you think use the most gear dont, and the guys who you think use the least amount of gear do a ton of shit.I have literallly seen some pro bodybuilders on use 250 mg of test a week, and friggin look amazing, then I seen guys use 2000-3000 mg of testosterone and look like dog sh$#.Most of the time the African American bodybuilders can get away with using only 250-500 mg of test a week, and be huge.It all depends on your receptors, and how your body responds to the anabolics.I can tell by looking at Trey his receptors  are pretty much done.He is a big younger guy but he his genetically maxed out.Once the body hits its peak, it either plateus, or starts looking worse.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 07:32:13 AM »
Trey is a great guy,really nice and down to earth.But he will never turn pro, if there is a slim chance he does turn pro, through politics, like Chris Cook, he wont go anywhere as a pro.He doesnt have the muscle bellies or the structure.I been in this game 23 years, trust me I know.In bodybuilding, you either have it or you dont.
There are some guys who take a ton of shit, and look like garbage, then you got guys like Paul Dillet, who dont take harldy any anabolics, lay around and be lazy, and grow like a week.I knew people knew guys like Paul Dillet and Mike Christian back in the day, and you would laugh if you knew how little anabolics they actually did use.Even Kevin Levrone, didnt use that much compard to most pro bodybuilders.He wouldnt even use and anabolics until he was getting ready for a show.He would be like 210lbs 14 weeks, out, then hop on some gear, and be 250lbs on stage.The funny thing is the guys that you think use the most gear dont, and the guys who you think use the least amount of gear do a ton of shit.I have literallly seen some pro bodybuilders on use 250 mg of test a week, and friggin look amazing, then I seen guys use 2000-3000 mg of testosterone and look like dog sh$#.Most of the time the African American bodybuilders can get away with using only 250-500 mg of test a week, and be huge.It all depends on your receptors, and how your body responds to the anabolics.I can tell by looking at Trey his receptors  are pretty much done.He is a big younger guy but he his genetically maxed out.Once the body hits its peak, it either plateus, or starts looking worse.
DEAD ON,,,,

Alex23

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 11:59:48 PM »
GetItOnNY, what's your take on DAVE PALUMBO?