Author Topic: King kamali's Open Letter to Shawn ray  (Read 8480 times)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
King kamali's Open Letter to Shawn ray
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:09:16 PM »
Taken from KingKamali.com on Mar 15, 2005

Open Letter to Shawn Ray

Before I get to my open letter, let me show you what the "Great" Shawn Ray has been saying about me for the past three weeks.

SHAWN RAY SAID:
I said it when he didn't show up for work at McDonalds in Columbus, Ohio  4 yrs ago!

Member said "Yes. It's over. "

Shawn said "Did it ever began................... ..............  "

I luv the guy, without him we would not be here posting away

Looks good.................... .By himself!

You mean, "He's not our future?"

Let's have his next show there, that way the lighting coming in the window from the setting sun and no oil will get him in the top 10!

Look ma, No Props!

Well, I was going to say...............Nah, it's not worth my time.

I'm retired.

Another "Dangling Chad" experiment gone bad.

0 for 8 yo!

S. Ray

I thought Pro Tan was for the body?

Whats up with the Dirty Face?

BURGER KING!

KING RESPONDS:{/b]
Little man, I did the mature thing and stayed out of your business and kept quiet as you kept running your mouth about me and everyone else you are obsessed with in this sport, but, since you feel it necessary to keep up the childish antics and ass clown comments I have no choice but to bitch slap you back down to reality. Let’s take a good look at your life:

After 15+ years as a competitive professional bodybuilder you established yourself as one of the best of all time and made your mark in the IFBB Hall of Fame, but, you threw all of that out of the window by becoming a disgruntled, angry little man that chats with 16 year old nerds on the internet who have never stepped on a stage and hide behind their computers because they are home town losers that couldn’t place in local show even if they lived in a German pharmacy…. You have become their hero… Don’t you see how sad that is Shawna?

You failed miserably as the IFBB Athlete Rep., a position that you begged for about a year ago. You did NOTHING positive for the athletes. The only thing you managed to do was piss off Jim Manion by running your mouth and starting conflict between the IFBB Powers that be and the athletes. For God sake, if it wasn’t for Chic, Manion would have knocked your midget ass out on several occasions… And believe me, he can.

No one likes you… It’s so bad that I almost feel sorry for you. I am friends with many of my peers in the IFBB and not a single one has a nice thing to say about you. As a matter of fact, and I swear to God this is true, the two words that seem to be the most popular synonyms to describe you are: ASSHOLE & GREEDY… Not a good way to be perceived by people Shawna, not good at all.

You dated and were intimate with a transvestite who goes by the name of Sasha. I know this to be true because I asked HIM at the Mr. Olympia this year if the rumor was true and oh boy did I get some nasty details… You are disgusting.

When you started going bald in the mid-90’s you actually spray painted your head to hide the bald spots… Sad! And to top it off, you wore a wig at the Arnold Classic, which by the way, made you look like a complete fool I front of the entire world.

I am friends with two of your ex. girlfriends that go by the initials TK and BB that have both confirmed that you have a small penis. Damn man, short, bald, and a small dick… Life must really suck Shawna, I feel sorry for you.

You’re bald.

You let your mother take the rap for you when you got busted and made her suffer and do your time….. Pathetic and disgraceful to say the least.

You are the official getbig.com mascot… Meaning, 16 year old geeks and 45 year old disgruntled weightlifters are your only friends… My God, just kill yourself now.

You’re still bald.

I make close to double the income you make, even more than when you were 2nd only to the great Dorian Yates and with all of your accomplishments as a professional IFBB athlete. Me, King Kamali, a young pro at the beginning of his career and with the whole world right in front of me to conquer…. I know that kills you… The truth hurts Shawna, doesn’t it?
I could keep going, but what’s the point, you will still be the pathetic has been that goes around wearing Spiderman shirts selling his bobble head dolls at local shows to make ends meet. You took everything you ever you accomplished in your life and flushed it down the toilet. Remember this Shawna, I will keep improving, keep growing, and keep getting better looking each day that passes by. I live an amazing life, am married to one of the most beautiful, intelligent, successful woman on this planet. I make a lot of money doing what I love and I am one of the most popular bodybuilders in the world. Do yourself a favor and take a good look at what you have become and you will see that time has run out and options are limited for your midget ass. Peace.

King Kamali

P.S. Don’t forget I saw what you did at the Emerald Cup last year and I could have mentioned it here and destroyed your life, but I didn’t… Don’t ever forget!

P.S.S. Okay, now is the time where Guy Grundy commits copyright infringement and uses my words to fill his pathetic column in Musclemag International. Guy, or as the bodybuilding community likes to call you, Synthol Man, get a life. You are another laughing stock that make a fool out of himself on a regular basis. Like they say right in your homeland down under: There might be grease on Wog but there is cum on Auzzi. Peace.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: King kamali's Open Letter to Shawn ray
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 08:14:49 PM »
HAHAHA!

Classic shit.
HAHA, RON.....

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 08:16:10 PM »
HAHAHA!

Classic shit.

i'm looking up all sorts of old stuff tonight. 

Post anything you have!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 08:17:37 PM »
i'm looking up all sorts of old stuff tonight. 

Post anything you have!

I don't have shit on this PC. Too bad Matt C is not allowed to post here at this moment, cause he usually stores all kinds of shit.

FREE MATT C, aka Canadian Tom Cruise!
HAHA, RON.....

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 08:18:06 PM »
I don't have shit on this PC. Too bad Matt C is not allowed to post here at this moment, cause he usually stores all kinds of shit.

FREE MATT C, aka Canadian Tom Cruise!

hahaha matt, email it to us!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 08:36:08 PM »
You dated and were intimate with a transvestite who goes by the name of Sasha. I know this to be true because I asked HIM at the Mr. Olympia this year if the rumor was true and oh boy did I get some nasty details… You are disgusting.

That was classic!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 09:06:14 PM »

This was on KingKamali.com a looooooooooooooong time ago!!!!

I still REALLY wanna know what happened at the Emerald Cup, we never found out!!!!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 09:26:55 PM »
Is Kamali really rich and succesful, Shawn Ray is an asshole, we all know that, but whats Kamali done, im not hating, im not a fan of his physique,i just cant see how he would earn more than what Ray does out of the sport, i mean i cant recall him winning any prize money, is he a big time guest poser, does he have a fat contract with a big company, not another bullshit claim, a real one.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 09:32:38 PM »
Is Kamali really rich and succesful, Shawn Ray is an asshole, we all know that, but whats Kamali done, im not hating, im not a fan of his physique,i just cant see how he would earn more than what Ray does out of the sport, i mean i cant recall him winning any prize money, is he a big time guest poser, does he have a fat contract with a big company, not another bullshit claim, a real one.

I think King has a good contract with Muscletech, unless something changed?   ???

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 09:33:42 PM »

That was classic!

Sasha doesnt have equipment anymore. King would have done the same thing if no one told him.  Playboy Corimer almost did.  
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 09:36:08 PM »
I think King has a good contract with Muscletech, unless something changed?   ???

No way he is getting better money than Phil or Dex.  It's the woman keeping him in the money game.   
Oh...Monica!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 09:38:53 PM »
No way he is getting better money than Phil or Dex.  It's the woman keeping him in the money game.   

Anyone know the terms of King's muscletech contract?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 09:49:29 PM »
Sasha doesnt have equipment anymore. King would have done the same thing if no one told him.  Playboy Corimer almost did.  

You have verified???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 09:51:38 PM »
Isn't queen retired?
A

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 10:18:03 PM »

I thought he was dropped. There's no MT on his site.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 11:27:30 PM »
  This shit is old.

And it serves to show what a douche Kamali is.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 11:27:48 PM »
I wonder if he did at the Emerald Cup what he used to do after the NOC back in the 90's.  Those private piss parties were his piggy bank back then. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 11:30:30 PM »
I thought he was dropped. There's no MT on his site.

He's sponsored by PUMA now.
HAHA, RON.....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 11:31:48 PM »
He's sponsored by PUMA now.

Who told?  ???

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2008, 02:37:14 AM »
King's done it again.

This post is like a ranting pre-teen with literacy problems.

Whatever Shawn does post BB- who cares?

He's in the book at about 1000 rungs higher than KK and that'll stay forever.

KK's whiney, so called "bitchslapping" is a joke. He tried it here and the "16 year old" internet nerds tore him a new one.

On the one hand he's making statements like that, and the other he's posting his own crap at a 14 yo's maturity level.

King, that towel you wear on your head must be too tight.

You dont even qualify to pick up Shawn's poo.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2008, 02:59:07 AM »
I wonder if he did at the Emerald Cup what he used to do after the NOC back in the 90's.  Those private piss parties were his piggy bank back then. 
:o Please explain...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2008, 03:03:02 AM »
thats 3 year old shit why you post that? you retarded or something?

Z

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 03:30:18 AM »
the puma deal was bullshit,

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 08:42:47 AM »
Whatever happened at Emerald Cup?
Q

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 10:05:38 AM »
  This shit is old.

And it serves to show what a douche Kamali is.
;)
!