Author Topic: Wheres Candizzle Tonight  (Read 1123 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Wheres Candizzle Tonight
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:54:33 PM »
I wanna have a little chat with him 

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Wheres Candizzle Tonight
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 08:57:13 PM »
And why would u ever want to talk to that fag bag of chewed penis'  ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »
And why would u ever want to talk to that fag bag of chewed penis'  ;D

oh I dont know, maybe an exchange of info for him to gtfo of getbig.  I see avesher making some real estate calls tomorrow, kinda curious what the California market is like

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2008, 09:02:20 PM »
oh I dont know, maybe an exchange of info for him to gtfo of getbig.  I see avesher making some real estate calls tomorrow, kinda curious what the California market is like

Well ill tell u this, I live in the central valley where a certain real estate agent works, and the market here is the worst in the country.

I hear real estate agents are losing there jobs left and right and turning to prostitution. Mostly banging young black guys   :D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2008, 09:02:20 PM »
I was thinking about registering at MD and I noticed a "candidate" is posting over there, is that his account?

PS I didn't register because I just couldn't bring myself to that gayness level :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2008, 09:04:37 PM »
I was thinking about registering at MD and I noticed a "candidate" is posting over there, is that his account?

PS I didn't register because I just couldn't bring myself to that gayness level :-[

haha yea thats him. heres some of his mastery of getting an entire group of people to hate him within minutes.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=33908

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2008, 09:05:05 PM »

yes he posts there
I am a big baby

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »
Well ill tell u this, I live in the central valley where a certain real estate agent works, and the market here is the worst in the country.

I hear real estate agents are losing there jobs left and right and turning to prostitution. Mostly banging young black guys   :D

so essentially the only difference is that now certain agents are getting paid for their services from these young black fellows.  Although I am sure 78% of it is on the house anyways.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 11:29:06 PM »
i see the little candi fellow is lurking around but will not come face to face and deal with real estate issues----but I'll bet he can hammer on that report topic button all night long