Author Topic: Yo Candizzle  (Read 880 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Yo Candizzle
« on: August 04, 2008, 12:00:36 AM »
I'll bring your family into it and then I will email you my name and address so you can come find me and make my life miserable:

Quote from: candidizzle on Today at 01:25:31 AM
your too much of a pussy to do anything IRL, which has been proven several times. all you can do is make lame attempts at humor and hope someone finds your gay shit funny.  bringing peoples families and personal life into getbig shit is not somehting you should think is funny nor be proud of yourself for doing.  person-to-person, me-to-you.. thats al good and gravy.  but your a pussy, a clown, a no muscle wanna-be who is quite pathetic and not really funny at all. Cheesy     

you know what flxington? do what you want to do. bring my family into this.  do it.  Cheesy  hahah.. you think shit is all fun and games.. bring MY family and personal life to getbig? oh man.  haha. i wont do anything like that to you buddy, instead ill just come find YOU personally, and handle YOU myself. fucking pathetic BITCH.

i would LOVE for yout o piss me off enough for me to come find you. LOVE it.

please give me a reason, to come make that ugly face of yours even uglier.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: Yo Candizzle
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 12:05:23 AM »
hahaha i wouldnt even take this ass bandit that seriously Av.

that whole PM is LOL hillarious.

my favorite part is in bold. Of course i think this is all fun and games. I dont take this shit seriously and i would hope no one would, i have a blast posting on getbig, its hillarious. And the whole internet tough guy thing................... .Oh brother

Candizzle doesnt take this seriously does he ;D  ::)
I'll bring your family into it and then I will email you my name and address so you can come find me and make my life miserable:

your too much of a pussy to do anything IRL, which has been proven several times. all you can do is make lame attempts at humor and hope someone finds your gay shit funny.  bringing peoples families and personal life into getbig shit is not somehting you should think is funny nor be proud of yourself for doing.  person-to-person, me-to-you.. thats al good and gravy.  but your a pussy, a clown, a no muscle wanna-be who is quite pathetic and not really funny at all. Cheesy    

you know what flxington? do what you want to do. bring my family into this.  do it.  Cheesy  hahah.. you think shit is all fun and games.. bring MY family and personal life to getbig? oh man.  haha. i wont do anything like that to you buddy, instead ill just come find YOU personally, and handle YOU myself. fucking pathetic BITCH.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 12:08:16 AM »

That PM is a complete mess.  There are times when having a high school education comes in handy.

This is one of those times.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 12:09:24 AM »
That PM is a complete mess.  There are times when having a high school education comes in handy.

This is one of those times.

I think he was in rehab during high school  :'(

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 04:43:51 AM »
jehova witness straight to his home i say