Author Topic: MARKUS RUHL VIDEO JULY 2008 (Shoulders!)  (Read 7699 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: MARKUS RUHL VIDEO JULY 2008 (Shoulders!)
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 12:40:59 AM »
So him and Ronnie retired, yet they are both bigger than ever. What does that mean? Just enjoying them selves now?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 02:12:39 AM »
Like I said before my man, his time with us on this earthly plane is quite limited. With a lifestyle like his, one could expect a quick death.

No way this guy isn't healthy. He's gonna outlive all of us.... :)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2008, 03:33:55 AM »
Bad pic. He just looks a bit fatter (though he'd still be relatively lean) and is tired after doing a heavy set. If some of you actually worked out hard you might find that sweating, shortness of breath and possibly going a bit red in the face may occur.

Im not saying that Ruhl is the picture of health, but all of you are going on like he will be dead in the next few months. Ruhl seems like he was a pretty cool guy and pretty down to earth. Saying he will be dead soon isn't cool.
No doubt about it...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2008, 06:15:26 AM »
Bad pic. He just looks a bit fatter (though he'd still be relatively lean) and is tired after doing a heavy set. If some of you actually worked out hard you might find that sweating, shortness of breath and possibly going a bit red in the face may occur.

Im not saying that Ruhl is the picture of health, but all of you are going on like he will be dead in the next few months. Ruhl seems like he was a pretty cool guy and pretty down to earth. Saying he will be dead soon isn't cool.

Ding! Ding! Ding!  We have a winner!

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2008, 06:31:26 AM »
Fucking beast

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2008, 06:45:23 AM »

Yes, as long as he is "cool" and a "good man" then everyone should support him and look past his obvious health problems. He doesnt even respect his own body, why should we?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2008, 07:17:06 PM »
bump

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2008, 09:01:51 PM »

I smoke, so i know the symptoms....After every set i feel like im about to dig my grave...