Author Topic: any igorant gym rat can get endorsed these days  (Read 571 times)

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
any igorant gym rat can get endorsed these days
« on: August 04, 2008, 06:35:58 AM »
I can't think of one bodybuilder that properly knows how to articulate a relatively EASY/professional description of the "supplements" he takes. I just watched the Jason Arntz video, i love when he says about his "supplement": "Its got a lot of primers and stuff in it" then goes on to describe his superior understanding of chemistry in nutrition. LOL what a fucking moron. Are there any educated/truly well spoken athletes that tries to at least sell his product without reading off a teleprompter?

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: any igorant gym rat can get endorsed these days
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 06:40:36 AM »
I can't think of one bodybuilder that properly knows how to articulate a relatively EASY/professional description of the "supplements" he takes. I just watched the Jason Arntz video, i love when he says about his "supplement": "Its got a lot of primers and stuff in it" then goes on to describe his superior understanding of chemistry in nutrition. LOL what a fucking moron. Are there any educated/truly well spoken athletes that tries to at least sell his product without reading off a teleprompter?

that time is over.