Author Topic: FLEX magazine calling the O a two man race with Cuts and Dex. What about Wolf?  (Read 3872 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The latest FLEX is flaunting the O as being a two horse race.  Cutler won't even acknowledge Wolf in his comments.  WTF is this about?  Dexter only won the Arnold because guys like Wolf, Cutler and Martinez did not compete in them, yet they are touting the guy as the main competitor.

I can't wait to see what Wolf was able to acheive over the last year and hopefully dials it in correctly on contest day.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
nobody's gonna touch Cutler, you heard it here first.

Stavios

I also think Cutler will win easily, not that I think he has the most pleasing physique but he is just too big for anyone right now

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I also think Cutler will win easily, not that I think he has the most pleasing physique but he is just too big for anyone right now
exactly, too much thickness, too much mass, too much back and legs, too much width, as long as his condition is decent he'll win, Dexter looks tiny next to him.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
ridiculously big.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
why are you talking about the Olympia as if it is a "contest."  Its as much a contest as any WWE "match."  LOL

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
wolf was 16th 2006, 5th 2007... i doubt he will be able to fight for the 1st place just yet tho
Z

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Wolf has the mass of Cutler and the condition of dex, he should win, to not acknowledge him is ignorant

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
If the judging criteria and the judges are pretty much the same as last year, i doubt dexter will be one no matter how he look... they dont really go for the 'smaller' man do they
Z

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Flex is a joke, who cares what they say?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Right on the money.

Stark

• Getbig V
Well Flex always knows whos winning ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
wolf blows both of them away and should be mr O with a little more back thickness Muscletech sponsorship.

Fixed.

mar10s

• Getbig III
wolf was 16th 2006, 5th 2007... i doubt he will be able to fight for the 1st place just yet tho

It's too bad bodybuilding is this way...it would be a lot more interesting if it wasn't so predictable.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Fixed.

finally someone that understands

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.

Agree with that.  With Victor out, I guess Dexter moves up a spot.  Wolf still never was better than 5th, so he still needs a year before getting hyped to beat Cutler.
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
F the previous placings and paying dues.  To not acknowledge Wolf is ridiculous.  He is a major threat and could land anywhere in the top 3 depending on what he brings to the stage that day.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
 :o

mar10s

• Getbig III
Agree with that.  With Victor out, I guess Dexter moves up a spot.  Wolf still never was better than 5th, so he still needs a year before getting hyped to beat Cutler.

Damn it...i missed something, what happened to Victor?  Also, the paying dues ordeal is shitty, i agree with that too.  Basically they're "purchasing" their title.  Kinda like the Yankees and what the pussy Cubs are trying to do.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
that's why baseball sucks. 
A

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...

Maybe when Jay said that Wolf had structural flaws, he meant that his waist was too small  :-\
just not good enough

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
After having witnessed the result of last year's Olympia and now seeing Dex move to Flex from MD and get hella love is enough to drive one away from pro BBing.  This "sport" doesn't hold a lick of legitimacy.  Dex was never big enough to compete with the big boys (according to Flex) and now he is a true contender.  No shame.

suckmymuscle

The latest FLEX is flaunting the O as being a two horse race.  Cutler won't even acknowledge Wolf in his comments.  WTF is this about?  Dexter only won the Arnold because guys like Wolf, Cutler and Martinez did not compete in them, yet they are touting the guy as the main competitor.

I can't wait to see what Wolf was able to acheive over the last year and hopefully dials it in correctly on contest day.

Wolfe does not have a complete physique. He has several underdeveloped bodyparts that he needs to bring up. He also needs to add detail, density and maturity to many areas of his physique. Try to understand this once and for all, you fucking morons. You idiot fuckers keep starting these threads about how Wolfe should win the Olympia, while from the viewpoint of someone who truly understands competitive bodybuilding like myself he isn't even close.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Last year i thought Jay was too big for anyone but he showed up very soft and should have been 4th.

FLEX thinks we are all idiots and don't understand their agenda. Who cares what they say, we all know Wolf is the best.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
  Wolfe does not have a complete physique. He has several underdeveloped bodyparts that he needs to bring up. He also needs to add detail, density and maturity to many areas of his physique. Try to understand this once and for all, you fucking morons. You idiot fuckers keep starting these threads about how Wolfe should win the Olympia, while from the viewpoint of someone who truly understands competitive bodybuilding like myself he isn't even close.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I also hate his smile. Seriously, he is AT LEAST 3 yrs from matching Jay on back, hams and calves. Some of these guys don't realize that the other side is judged the same as the front.

Jay all the way. A great Mr O.