Author Topic: THE NEW LOOK OF MY DODGE CHARGER!!!  (Read 26920 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
Re: THE NEW LOOK OF MY DODGE CHARGER!!!
« Reply #150 on: August 07, 2008, 12:41:05 PM »
Looks nice Sami. I think u should put a thin pinstripe to break up the colors tho. Still cool. :)

i was thinking about that Man... might do it some time soon....

michael arvilla   Dont make stupid out of ur self man, TLAK IS CHEAP and i doubt that u Own even a single ride  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   but u want the truth i didnt think that this thread will go that far ;) ;) ;)

at least i got u some thing to get busy with and say some BULL SHIT and talk about ur DAY DREAM :-*  i am enjoying reading it keep it up guys.... and here is some thing to make the thread reach 300 posts:

~ The Black Smith ~

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #151 on: August 07, 2008, 12:49:54 PM »
You are becoming as bad as XFACTOR, or even like those black guys in rap videos that feel the need to flaunt their wealth.
P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #152 on: August 07, 2008, 01:20:51 PM »

Great Arab Genetics!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #153 on: August 07, 2008, 02:39:38 PM »

Great Arab Genetics!
Great access to Arab oil money.  ;)

/too bad about the other 95% of the population(s)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 07, 2008, 02:48:01 PM »
Great access to Arab oil money.  ;)

/too bad about the other 95% of the population(s)

....waiting for the haters to reply, "you mean great access to wealthy Arab sheikhs willing to partake in G4P"  ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #155 on: August 07, 2008, 02:53:10 PM »
....waiting for the haters to reply, "you mean great access to wealthy Arab sheikhs willing to partake in G4P"  ::)

If Sammy's lips have a boil
you know he's had a cock or two in his mouth
from a sheik whose money came from oil!!
Deep Tissue Massage

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #156 on: August 07, 2008, 02:54:05 PM »
Ha! Not going to go there. I like Sami, but let's not be hypocritical and pretend that his sports job sinecure is not underwritten by ostentatious oil revenues.  :o :o

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 07, 2008, 03:04:00 PM »
If Sammy's lips have a boil
you know he's had a cock or two in his mouth
from a sheik whose money came from oil!!

I mean seriously, lets be frank for a moment.  Sami is a bodybuilder, not even a professional at that, and yet he gets to buy all these cars...  With what money and from where?  IFBB pros don't make shit!  Sure, the top 5 guys can see $100,000 from winning events and sponsorships, but after the top 5-10 guys are accounted for, the rest have to make ends meet by selling drugs, sucking old-gay-white-man dick or working 2 other jobs either as security watchmen or bartenders..

I think you might have hit the nail right on the head with regards to Sami's lucrative ventures..  Although, like Dexter Jackson and the rest of these fools, he might just be lease-friendly and up to his eyeballs in debt, who knows..

I like Sami, but I also do question his motives in showing off these toys of his..
"1"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 07, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »
I mean seriously, let's be frank for a moment.  Sami is a bodybuilder, not even a professional at that, and yet he gets to buy all these cars...  With what money and from where?  IFBB pros don't make shit!  Sure, the top 5 guys can see $100,000 from winning events and sponsorships, but after the top 5-10 guys are accounted for, the rest have to make ends meet by selling drugs, sucking old-gay-white-man dick or working 2 other jobs either as security watchmen or bartenders..

I think you might have hit the nail right on the head with regards to Sami's lucrative ventures..  Although, like Dexter Jackson and the rest of these fools, he might just be lease-friendly and up to his eyeballs in debt, who knows..

I like Sami, but I also do question his motives in showing off these toys of his..
"1"

So basically you're saying that an IFBB pro who has lots of money must be doing G4P?   ::)

And as for showing off, I wouldnt consider it "showing off" to post pics of a Dodge Charger.  He only brought out the real toy (the Lambo) after getting jealous comments like yours.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2008, 03:09:32 PM »
So basically you're saying that an IFBB pro who has lots of money must be doing G4P?   ::)

And as for showing off, I wouldnt consider it "showing off" to post pics of a Dodge Charger.  He only brought out the real toy (the Lambo) after getting jealous comments like yours.

No, that is not what I said at all.  I said that the top ten guys make great money and they do so by winning contests, getting sponsorships and also doing appearances.  The rest of the "pros" #'s 15-beyond, make ends meet by working multiple jobs, selling drugs or sucking dick.

There is no jealousy in my post, just reality.

Where does he get his money from?
"1"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #160 on: August 07, 2008, 03:12:50 PM »

Amazing how the haters can hate on anyone at anytime.  What kind of lack of self confidence do you have.  In all the ways you hate on Sami you don't even come close to.  That is EPIC envy.  At least post some pics of your autos to show everyone yours is better.  Post a pic of yourslef showing you at least look better than he does.  Till then your hate comments is nothing more than being extremely envious of him.  Get your shit together >:(

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #161 on: August 07, 2008, 03:13:09 PM »
i heard a rumor via PM that sami's not even an ifbb pro.

so as i said before, for a 50 dollar entry fee, i can compete and be as close to a pro card as him even though i'm fat.

so sami can show us his sponsorship contracts (which he has none of)
his npc wins (which aren't given out)
or his donations for licking nutsacks (most likely).

Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #162 on: August 07, 2008, 03:14:16 PM »
Amazing how the haters can hate on anyone at anytime.  What kind of lack of self confidence do you have.  In all the ways you hate on Sami you don't even come close to.  That is EPIC envy.  At least post some pics of your autos to show everyone yours is better.  Post a pic of yourslef showing you at least look better than he does.  Till then your hate comments is nothing more than being extremely envious of him.  Get your shit together >:(

i have the same exact same car as him (minus the fake srt stickers he put on), a job and a house.

and i didn't even suck dick to get them!! a novel concept!!
Deep Tissue Massage

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 07, 2008, 03:14:32 PM »

I'm assuming you meant to quote someone else's post?  Mine wasn't hating on Sami at all.  I said he has Great Arab Genetics, praised his Lambo, and questioned the haters.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #164 on: August 07, 2008, 03:15:21 PM »
and i didn't even suck dick

that does make you any better than us! .. i mean..  :-[

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #165 on: August 07, 2008, 03:15:56 PM »
my post above was not meant to offend onemorerep, who i know loves to nibble on testicles.  but at least he has the self respect to do it for free.
Deep Tissue Massage

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #166 on: August 07, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »
I'm assuming you meant to quote someone else's post?  Mine wasn't hating on Sami at all.  I said he has Great Arab Genetics, praised his Lambo, and questioned the haters.

No I am not talking about you

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #167 on: August 07, 2008, 03:18:10 PM »
he has adult juvenality...and retarded maturation. he isnt hurting anyone and enjoying himself.  do i envy that?  haha no

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 07, 2008, 03:18:56 PM »
No I am not talking about you

Seriously, you better not be talking about me, because there is no envy on my part towards Sami.  For me to envy Sami would be ridiculous.

"1"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #169 on: August 07, 2008, 03:19:49 PM »
I'm assuming you meant to quote someone else's post?  Mine wasn't hating on Sami at all.  I said he has Great Arab Genetics, praised his Lambo, and questioned the haters.

Anyone can stand next to a Lambo and claim it's theirs.  ::)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 07, 2008, 03:22:40 PM »

I remember back when I was in the 11th grade, we all used to do that shit.  We used to see a nice car and take a picture standing right next to it or even leaning on it and then used that shit to show stupid girls our "supposed" ride and then if asked about going for a ride, giving them the old, "It's in the shop getting a new transmission story" just before nailing some ass..

"1"

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #171 on: August 07, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »

oh no you didn't!!!

didn't you see Sami's new house that he's bulding?
Deep Tissue Massage

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 07, 2008, 03:27:09 PM »

Technically yeah, but I tend to give benefit of the doubt as I don't think many adults would stand next to a car and claim it to be theirs, especially when posting under their real name and they are known in the bodybuilding community like Sami. 

I find its usually liars themselves who are first to be skeptical and think others are lying.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #173 on: August 07, 2008, 03:29:30 PM »
oh no you didn't!!!

didn't you see Sami's new house that he's bulding?

That's weak. I heard that Nasser fag is in talks to buy Luxembourg. An entire country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's that rich!

Technically yeah, but I tend to give benefit of the doubt as I don't think many adults would stand next to a car and claim it to be theirs, especially when posting under their real name and they are known in the bodybuilding community like Sami. 

I find its usually liars themselves who are first to be skeptical and think others are lying.

He posted pics like two years ago of him driving what I think was a black Ferrari. I believe he said he was a valet at some high-end restaurant in Dubai or wherever he lives.

I have no problem with Sami. Just wondering if that's really his Lambo. I doubt it, but more power to him if it is. Although I'm not a fan of that green.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #174 on: August 07, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »

yea Sami the upstanding guy that poses in daisy dukes for gay dudes to make a buck.