Author Topic: Stallone lookin ripped up and tatted up at 62!!  (Read 14612 times)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
Re: Stallone lookin ripped up and tatted up at 62!!
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2008, 12:38:21 PM »
Well since you know how much he is making then tell us.  I didn't say I knew how much he made.  I said I didn't if he had points or took his cut on the back end or what.  But since you know, then tell us.  Please tell us since so many here want to know too.  By the way if it says he made $20 million for a movie you do know that is not what he actually got paid.  Thanks

Why are you getting so upset?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2008, 12:44:01 PM »

dont mess with onlyme, he's hollywood's official janitor (and future owner of the best gym on earth..opening since 2 years ago lol)

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2008, 12:46:30 PM »
We only have this go around once, there are no retakes.  Who wants to wake up old?  I'm not saying you need to act like your a teenager or a 20 year old when your in your 40s, 50s or 60s...but there is nothing wrong with wanting to hold onto youthful look.

I agree, but... If you are referring to the comments about implants, I think those are a big mistake on a woman in her late 30s and older. Especially if she is very lean. Skin gets looser as one ages, and combined with low bf, the implants tend to look very fake. That's just my opinion.

Older women in great shape are fantastic, but implants usually ruins an otherwise beautiful physique.

CD

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2008, 01:11:36 PM »
On one end of the spectrum you have Steve Reeves and on the other end you have Carrot Top.

Right now, Stallone is inching closer & closer to Carrot Top.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2008, 01:33:26 PM »
dont mess with onlyme, he's hollywood's official janitor (and future owner of the best gym on earth..opening since 2 years ago lol)

Hey I am far from being an expert but at least I know more than you.  But I am sure you'll come up with something witty, this is the internet and poor pathetic people like you can look intelligent and have a great body.  Right?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2008, 08:03:28 PM »
I agree, but... If you are referring to the comments about implants, I think those are a big mistake on a woman in her late 30s and older. Especially if she is very lean. Skin gets looser as one ages, and combined with low bf, the implants tend to look very fake. That's just my opinion.

Older women in great shape are fantastic, but implants usually ruins an otherwise beautiful physique.

CD
Implants if done well can look very natural.  And, I'm sure when faced between sagging breasts (I'm talking about an older  woman who has born children) and that of the same type of woman who has had implants (and usually a lift with such)...you would prefer the one with the implants.  Not to mention...9 times out of 10 the woman would prefer it for herself as well.
:D Weee

dutchmanart

• Getbig III
  • There's a time and a place for everything.
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2008, 08:41:13 PM »
Knowing that most of you are likely to still be in your teens or 20's that have so many negative things to say about those who try and hold onto their youth...I wonder how many of you will try and hold on your own youth as you reach your 40s, 50s, 60s.  While there things that are/will be available to help you hold on to a youthful you ...

Will you men go for hair implants or hair restoration when going bald (sure, some of you will say you will shave your head, but let's assume not everyone looks good bald...in fact bald really only looks good on a young guy...bald on an older man just makes him look like a bald old man)? 

Will you dye your hair when gray (yes, some men look very distinguished and handsome gray, but not all, you really have to look young to carry that "handsome distinguished" look)? 

Will you take that "miracle drug" that promises to give you a youthful appearance when your skin is wrinkled, sagging and/or thinning (I believe exercise and weight training will definitely help keep you looking tight, but lets assume like most people as they age, your bones start hurting, joints ache, career keeps you out of the gym more than you would have liked)? 

Will you opt to take "muscle enhancing drugs" to keep a youthful looking body? (again..assuming you are the average man, not the millionare you claim to be here on getbig.  ;))

Will you decide not to have surgery (which will probable be such a standard operation) to pull and tighten drooping eyelids, sagging jowls, a wrinkled forehead, or anything else you might think or feel is making you look old?

Wear clothing that is stylish? (I'm not talking ridiculous clothing, just the average clothing that is in style.  Or will you wear the plaid pants and golf sweaters that you all seem to think men in their 40s, 50, 60s should be wearing)

Remove yourself from boards that always held your interest just because what you'll consider kids (teens and 20 yrs olds) consider you old? 

Or seriously think if not doing any of the above that would allow you to hold onto your youth just a little longer...you could dump your partner and go on with a 20 year old (who would want you for you and not just interested in spending your $)?

If any of you actually think you will just go on and let yourself age without wanting to hold onto or maintain your youthful appearance...just take a moment to look into the mirror and then think of yourself in 20 or 30 years...do you not think you will yearn for what you are seeing right now in the mirror?  Sure, you might think that is a long time away, but let me remind you that time moves so fast.  Try and think back 10 years...how fast did that go?  You blink and years go by.  We only have this go around once, there are no retakes.  Who wants to wake up old?  I'm not saying you need to act like your a teenager or a 20 year old when your in your 40s, 50s or 60s...but there is nothing wrong with wanting to hold onto youthful look.

I totally agree.  I for one will use every means necessary.  If I want to do something to make myself look better then that's my fucking business and I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

So there.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2008, 02:05:37 PM »
From Wikipedia article on Stallone (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvester_Stallone):

"In July 2007, Stallone had a tattoo done by world renowned tattoo artist Mike Devries on his upper right arm of a portrait of his wife, Jennifer Flavin. Incorporated into the tattoo are three roses for their three girls that have Rose for middle names. The tattoo took about 14 hours and isn't finished, it will be expanded onto Stallone's chest a bit."

The tat' could get much worse.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2008, 02:10:31 AM »
Knowing that most of you are likely to still be in your teens or 20's that have so many negative things to say about those who try and hold onto their youth...I wonder how many of you will try and hold on your own youth as you reach your 40s, 50s, 60s.  While there things that are/will be available to help you hold on to a youthful you ...

Will you men go for hair implants or hair restoration when going bald (sure, some of you will say you will shave your head, but let's assume not everyone looks good bald...in fact bald really only looks good on a young guy...bald on an older man just makes him look like a bald old man)? 

Will you dye your hair when gray (yes, some men look very distinguished and handsome gray, but not all, you really have to look young to carry that "handsome distinguished" look)? 

Will you take that "miracle drug" that promises to give you a youthful appearance when your skin is wrinkled, sagging and/or thinning (I believe exercise and weight training will definitely help keep you looking tight, but lets assume like most people as they age, your bones start hurting, joints ache, career keeps you out of the gym more than you would have liked)? 

Will you opt to take "muscle enhancing drugs" to keep a youthful looking body? (again..assuming you are the average man, not the millionare you claim to be here on getbig.  )

Will you decide not to have surgery (which will probable be such a standard operation) to pull and tighten drooping eyelids, sagging jowls, a wrinkled forehead, or anything else you might think or feel is making you look old?

Wear clothing that is stylish? (I'm not talking ridiculous clothing, just the average clothing that is in style.  Or will you wear the plaid pants and golf sweaters that you all seem to think men in their 40s, 50, 60s should be wearing)

Remove yourself from boards that always held your interest just because what you'll consider kids (teens and 20 yrs olds) consider you old? 

Or seriously think if not doing any of the above that would allow you to hold onto your youth just a little longer...you could dump your partner and go on with a 20 year old (who would want you for you and not just interested in spending your $)?

If any of you actually think you will just go on and let yourself age without wanting to hold onto or maintain your youthful appearance...just take a moment to look into the mirror and then think of yourself in 20 or 30 years...do you not think you will yearn for what you are seeing right now in the mirror?  Sure, you might think that is a long time away, but let me remind you that time moves so fast.  Try and think back 10 years...how fast did that go?  You blink and years go by.  We only have this go around once, there are no retakes.  Who wants to wake up old?  I'm not saying you need to act like your a teenager or a 20 year old when your in your 40s, 50s or 60s...but there is nothing wrong with wanting to hold onto youthful look.

Implants if done well can look very natural.  And, I'm sure when faced between sagging breasts (I'm talking about an older  woman who has born children) and that of the same type of woman who has had implants (and usually a lift with such)...you would prefer the one with the implants.  Not to mention...9 times out of 10 the woman would prefer it for herself as well.

Very well said, Laura! Only a person with experience and great insight could lay down the truth as it is told here.

Why is there so much hate on a BB forum when BB is all about changing your appearance to the better? HGH, HRT, implants and so on are all great oppertunities for people to use as they get older.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2008, 02:25:17 AM »
hgh is a unreal drug, he has been on for years, if you can afford it and under a doctor care why not

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2008, 05:41:24 AM »
Very well said, Laura! Only a person with experience and great insight could lay down the truth as it is told here.

Why is there so much hate on a BB forum when BB is all about changing your appearance to the better? HGH, HRT, implants and so on are all great oppertunities for people to use as they get older.

It is only the moron kids on here who have no idea that say shit.  They are all under 30 and think life is going to be great always.  They are in for a rude awakening.  They speak out of ignorance.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2008, 05:59:21 AM »
They speak out of ignorance.

Lets hope they speak not of euthanasia or your pretty much fucked my friend :P

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2008, 06:27:06 AM »

Will you opt to take "muscle enhancing drugs" to keep a youthful looking body? (again..assuming you are the average man, not the millionare you claim to be here on getbig.  ;))

Adults are just getting dumber and immature, thats why they lean toward extremistic behaviors and cannot accept reality. I'm sorry but most people accept the way they are aging, they don't change anything and just age naturaly that's all.
People with extremistic behaviors are often suffering from body dismorphia and other psychological issues , and are globally only a very tiny fraction of the general population.

Here we are on a bodybuilding related messageboard, this means chances are higher than most people on here have psychological issues related to their bodies like you and arvilla, you guys represent the exception, not the rule.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2008, 07:13:38 AM »
Well since you know how much he is making then tell us.  I didn't say I knew how much he made.  I said I didn't if he had points or took his cut on the back end or what.  But since you know, then tell us.  Please tell us since so many here want to know too.  By the way if it says he made $20 million for a movie you do know that is not what he actually got paid.  Thanks

Where is The Beef's fucken C-note?

The Beef

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2008, 10:22:29 AM »
Adults are just getting dumber and immature, thats why they lean toward extremistic behaviors and cannot accept reality. I'm sorry but most people accept the way they are aging, they don't change anything and just age naturaly that's all.
People with extremistic behaviors are often suffering from body dismorphia and other psychological issues , and are globally only a very tiny fraction of the general population.

Here we are on a bodybuilding related messageboard, this means chances are higher than most people on here have psychological issues related to their bodies like you and arvilla, you guys represent the exception, not the rule.

Oh, do you speak from experience flag?  Are you over 40, 50 or 60 and look aged enough to show a picture of how you're taking growing older?  Start really looking at those that are actually getting older now and, you will notice that people are trying to maintain their youth.  No, not all can afford to run out and get plastic surgery or be able to get HGH and whatnot, but if you looked in their medicine cabinets I am sure you finds numberous creams claiming "a more youthful appearance" etc., in their closets you more casual clothing then maybe someone of their age 10 years ago, so many that either have piercings or tatoos (because they are holding onto youth and want to continue holding on to).   Anyone who says they are happy with looking older as they get older isn't being truthful.  We all, as a society, want to always look young, act young, be young and IMO I don't think that makes anyone have a psychological issue.  Believe me, I know there are a few that take it too far (dressing like they are 15 with outrageous make-up, hair and clothing I would kill my daughter for wearing) but I believe most are just looking to hold onto their youth a little longer...and why not, if you can.... remember, we only get one go around, and it goes fast.  :)

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2008, 10:59:44 AM »
Laura good points....

I just turned 30 this year and am starting to go grey ever-so-slowly......It's not a total problem yet, but it's in the mail.....I will have to start asking myself some questions like what you were talking about.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2008, 11:26:52 AM »
you guys are just frustrated and obsessive; there are tons of people lifting weights who dont need to have hair/breast implants and who really understood the "healthy" part of the whole thing...  not everyone strive for a fake hair/boobs and whatever even among most gym members or people lifting at home. Only the most psychologically insecure/unstable do. We call them attention whores, whatever they do they never fulfill their thirst for attention.

Another funny thing is that often people who are not so obsessive about changing their bodies achieve the better results and end looking better than those who are lol

just because you dont like your body/yourself no matter what you do doesnt mean everyone feel the same, and in this case you're the minority, not the majority.Again such very extremistic and obsessive behaviors are only concerning a very small fraction the gym goers you quite represent well.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2008, 11:52:06 AM »
Like i said flag....come back and speak on this when u r over 40  ;)  im  sure u will have a slight change of opinion.  I am speaking from not only experience but those i associate with are of the same age as myself or a little older.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2008, 12:12:01 PM »
Like i said flag....come back and speak on this when u r over 40  ;)  im  sure u will have a slight change of opinion.  I am speaking from not only experience but those i associate with are of the same age as myself or a little older.
At the end of the day, it's fake garbage.  I'm 32 and at 42, guess what, I'll still be kicking ass with no drugs or implants.  I know a few guys who lift naturally over 40 and look great.  The whole "it's different when you're older" approach, is just more shortcutting bullshit.  The gym scene has become just one trashy person after the next.  It's painful, yet I move on..haha
BOOOOM!
N

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2008, 12:20:41 PM »
At the end of the day, it's fake garbage.  I'm 32 and at 42, guess what, I'll still be kicking ass with no drugs or implants.  I know a few guys who lift naturally over 40 and look great.  The whole "it's different when you're older" approach, is just more shortcutting bullshit.  The gym scene has become just one trashy person after the next.  It's painful, yet I move on..haha
BOOOOM!

spot on as usual;

another thing; i would even say that "freaks" are unproductive for gyms, steroids users and weird facelifted women looking like men with fake chest and hair arent exactly the kind of people who motivate newcommers to join a gym, and again , this is what a trainer who work for an independant gym since 12 years told me just two weeks ago. He s getting tired of the meatheads ruining it all for the others and giving a bad rep to the place, especially at a time more and more people (essentially women) are getting interested in fitness and would like to join a gym to do cardio.

There is a big difference between people who go to the gym to lift for health and well being and deeply insecure frustrated freaks of nature seeking for attention at all cost.
Guess what? actually gym owners would prefer the freaks to stay at home, it would make more customers suscribe.
Nobody want to train with such obvious losers , they are a disgrace to the weight lifting/fitness world and they are the ones killing any future this industry could have.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2008, 12:23:37 PM »
spot on as usual;

another thing; i would even say that "freaks" are unproductive for gyms, steroids users and weird facelifted women looking like men with fake chest and hair arent exactly the kind of people who motivate newcommers to join a gym, and again , this is what a trainer who work for an independant gym since 12 years told me just two weeks ago.

There is a big difference between people who go in the gym to lift for health and well being and deeply insecure frustrated freaks of nature seeking for attention at all cost.
Guess what? actually gym owners would prefer the freaks to stay at home, it would make more customers suscribe.
Nobody want to train with such obvious losers , they are a disgrace to the weight lifting/fitness world and they are the ones killing any future this industry could have.

I must admit, I do have a fake tan though..haha  These GH/roid/clenbuterol babies are a mess to most in society.  Pretty much, giving the real warriors like me, a bad name. ;)
N

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2008, 12:35:25 PM »
man-crush ;D
A

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2008, 03:35:33 PM »
Croach and Flag, there is a HUGE difference between 32 and 42 or 52 or 62.  Believe me...I've been 32 and I've been 42.  And at 32 I thought I looked great for my age thinking 32 was old...f**k no, 32 to me right now...is still like being a kid.  I used to think 50 was one foot in the grave (I can hear your jokes now  ;D), but one of our closest friends is 52 and could put a lot of "kids" to shame.  You'll both understand better when you hit your 40's and 50's and so on.  So please don't go giving crap to those who try and keep themselves young...you don't know what it's like yet to be in that position.....yet.  ;)

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2008, 11:50:15 PM »
How has this suddenly become about the freaks!? Is it not possible to get HRT or implants or a facelift without being a freak? I would hardly call Stallone a freak. Not going to extremes is obviously important but trying to stay young can be done in many ways. Just going to the gym and working out is a way to stay young, it's just how you look at it.  Some people go further than others but trying to hold on to your youth does not have to be extreme.