Author Topic: List some of the things men do in the gym that they THINK is cool--but ISN'T  (Read 5852 times)

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
IM NOT IN THE FOCKING GYM TO MAKE FREINDS, IM IN THERE TO GO TO FOCKING WAR MAYYYYYYYYYYNE!
CHECK YOURSELF MR HELLO GOODBYE GUY!!

Ha ha..Go to war. That's funny..you just don't know it.Very dramatic too.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Decline presses.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
shadow boxing after 6 spotted reps with a 25 on each side of the bar.

I literally laughed out loud at a kid on the bench next to me.  I was so not woried about him doing a damn thing.  I did feel like a beast repping out with 225 next to his 85.

mazrim

• Getbig V
Obese women and men using the ab machines/working their abs endlessly.
Being asked, "What's the best excercise to get rid of my love handles?"

Knives

• Getbig III
shadow boxing after 6 spotted reps with a 25 on each side of the bar.

I literally laughed out loud at a kid on the bench next to me.  I was so not woried about him doing a damn thing.  I did feel like a beast repping out with 225 next to his 85.

I'm a weakling by getbig standards, but I was doing sets of 205 on close grip bench press, and some guy in my gym came up to me and told me how he was impressed by the weight, and how for chest he usually does dumbbell presses.....with the 30s  :-X

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
ive got one, how about paying to much attention to other people working out and not minding their own business
I love how some of these hardasses think that they have to walk in the gym, not talk or look at other people, keep your head down the whole time and just "throw some iron" ::) 

It's only human nature to notice what is going on around you.  It's not like its your job to work out, and you have to remain extremely focused.  We are recreational lifters, not IFBB pros.  Stop taking yourselves so serious. :-\

Its guys like "brent2741" that strut into the gym as a 150 pound twink with their xxxl Tapout sweatshirt with the hood up, making sure not to make eye contact with anyone. ::)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
How about the dude who installs a hidden microscopic camera in the ladies' changing room so he can masturbate to chicks who probably wouldn't go out with me?

Him, I mean.

This guy is NOT cool.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
How about the dude who installs a hidden microscopic camera in the ladies' changing room so he can masturbate to chicks who probably wouldn't go out with me?

Him, I mean.

This guy is NOT cool.

He sounds pretty cool to me. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
vests i dont really have a problem with....really really tight ones are ghey