Author Topic: Dennis James Said Milos Messed him Up!  (Read 3676 times)

dustin

Re: Dennis James Said Milos Messed him Up!
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2008, 03:01:31 PM »
people have used slin without carbs on purpouse.  no, not trying t commit suicide. they theorized you just have to have enough amino acids available for gluconegensis and you wouldnt go hypo..  and according to the guys jouurnal i readwho did it he was right and it worked just fine

At the very least I'd be slamming a protein shake along with those BCAAs. That's scary shit. I read about gluconeogenesis when I was just taking BCAAs but to take slin and RELY on BCAAs... holy fuck, that is ballsy. Boarding right on the edge of being downright fucking retarded too.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2008, 04:32:47 PM »
This is what was needed:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 07:52:55 AM »
JOJ... other 3rd tier and unknown foreign pros... not sure what Hide will do once back in US... my sources tell me that he got suspended for 12 months once arrested... he say he's taking time off and that's most likely the reason why he do this... bber's are now drug tested at random and have been for past couple year... certain pro like Dennis James might possibly been suspended but nobody would know since pro's don't have to release such information if they don't want to... it makes sense since Dennis James had been caught with stuff a year or two back and now suddenly getting ready for shows again... other pro have same problem.... this has been going on for multiple years now since Arnold decided we needed testing... it's all to make him look good in the eyes of the political pigs and the voters who are against drugs in sports... sad how little they let the bb community know about this stuff... there are things... many things...

Thanks Silvio.... good input!