Author Topic: PGS QUESTION.. for car junkies...  (Read 1115 times)

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
PGS QUESTION.. for car junkies...
« on: August 04, 2008, 08:10:53 PM »
i got a mercedes benz c 270, 2005... it has the gps in it... but it tells me i need a cd with a map... where can i get that'????

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: PGS QUESTION.. for car junkies...
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 08:13:13 PM »
i got a mercedes benz c 270, 2005... it has the gps in it... but it tells me i need a cd with a map... where can i get that'????

you are a lazy homosexual spic, use google ffs :(

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 08:14:37 PM »
como????? jajaja

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 08:15:35 PM »
Dealer, GPS company, Junk Yard, or ebay. Ebay ones might be fakes, they might not work right. Find out what company made the map cd. There might be an updated one you can buy.
A

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 08:17:47 PM »
como????? jajaja

do you need a map for germany or spicparaguay? use google, most are not "fake" as texan claim, just be sure to get an updated one not older than 6 months since last update.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 08:18:45 PM »
Did you ever get that M6 you said the guy was offering you for $10,000?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2008, 08:21:57 PM »

You will probably have to go to the dealer to obtain the CD.  Many newer systems no longer require the use of a CD/DVD for the GPS to work correctly, but the one you have apparently does.  What happened to the disk that came with the car?  It should never be be removed from the vehicle. It should either be in the drive or with the manual in the glovebox.

For more on your car see the forums at C&D. http://forums.caranddriver.com/auto/board?board.id=MERCEDES

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 08:23:10 PM »
do you need a map for germany or spicparaguay? use google, most are not "fake" as texan claim, just be sure to get an updated one not older than 6 months since last update.

paraguay... como carajo lo pongo? busco en google?
Did you ever get that M6 you said the guy was offering you for $10,000?

i got it, my dad stole it from me while i was in europe...  :'(
You will probably have to go to the dealer to obtain the CD.  Many newer systems no longer require the use of a CD/DVD for the GPS to work correctly, but the one you have apparently does.  What happened to the disk that came with the car?  It should never be be removed from the vehicle. It should either be in the drive or with the manual in the glovebox.

no disc...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 08:23:49 PM »
should be in the manual book, call up dealer look up gps, and ebay should have it no problem

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2008, 08:25:33 PM »
You will probably have to go to the dealer to obtain the CD.  Many newer systems no longer require the use of a CD/DVD for the GPS to work correctly, but the one you have apparently does.  What happened to the disk that came with the car?  It should never be be removed from the vehicle. It should either be in the drive or with the manual in the glovebox.

For more on your car see the forums at C&D. http://forums.caranddriver.com/auto/board?board.id=MERCEDES
humm all the benz still do i believe. My mom just got a 2009 benz suv, you need the disc still. My Range rover is dvd base too, it is just hidden under the seat.
A

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2008, 08:26:58 PM »
should be in the manual book, call up dealer look up gps, and ebay should have it no problem

tried that today, a friend of mine owns mercedes benz paraguay, and she doesnt know how to make it work... :'( :'( :'( so i tried get big! so i could find an answer!

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2008, 08:31:32 PM »
benz, what car do you drive?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2008, 09:36:02 AM »