Author Topic: Got an idea.  (Read 493 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Got an idea.
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:41:54 PM »
Just watching a documentary about Iraq.  It got me to thinking.  Maybe it would be cool to start some correspondence.  I remember this kind of thing happening during the cold war.  Don't know if it ever did any good, but seems like it couldn't hurt.  Or maybe even with people in Iran.  What do you guys think about this? I dunno, maybe making a friend in that part of the world and telling them all about your life and listening to what their life is like.  ya, sounds kinda lame I guess, what do you all think?  I know several people bitch about Islam and I'm no fan of it either so what do you think, any plus to doing something like this?  Aside from a guaranteed spot on the watch list that is :D

opinions please?

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Got an idea.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 11:46:47 PM »
all kinds of sites that do that, they are called penpals, and some you must write to them and they write to you so each other can learn the language, in the process understanding different cultures.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Got an idea.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 12:29:03 AM »
all kinds of sites that do that, they are called penpals, and some you must write to them and they write to you so each other can learn the language, in the process understanding different cultures.

Do you think it's a good idea?  Do you think it could contribute in some small way toward a positive outcome?