Author Topic: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!  (Read 440 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!
« on: August 05, 2008, 07:27:24 AM »
last time shit like this happend we ended up in a fucked up war,
  • gas prices sky high,
    a huge national debt (after being in the black for a number of years),
    highest unemployment rate in years,
    more international hatred than i have ever seen

In swing-state Colorado, the Republican Secretary of State conducted the biggest purge of voters in history, dumping a fifth of all registrations. Guess their color.

In swing-state Florida, the state is refusing to accept about 85,000 new registrations from voter drives – overwhelming Black voters.

In swing state New Mexico, HALF of the Democrats of Mora, a dirt poor and overwhelmingly Hispanic county, found their registrations disappeared this year, courtesy of a Republican voting contractor.

In swing states Ohio and Nevada, new federal law is knocking out tens of thousands of voters who lost their homes to foreclosure.

My investigations partner spoke directly to Barack Obama about it. (When your partner is Robert F. Kennedy Jr., candidates take your phone call.) The cool, cool Senator Obama told Kennedy he was “concerned” about the integrity of the vote in the Southwest in particular.

He’s concerned. I’m sweating.

http://www.gregpalast.com/obama-doesn%E2%80%99t-sweat-he-should/

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 09:00:42 AM »
You know what I find comical about this story. All that bullshit about voter fraud was bitched about for years, until the DNC pulled the same thing to its own party and eliminated the votes of Michigan and Florida to get Obamas ass the nomination.... Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot, nobody says a word.

PS- As has been demonstrated repeatedly, there is zero conclusive evidence of " voter fraud" stemming from either the 2000 or 2004 elections. In fact, the only documented cases of voter fraud during the 2004 happened in favor of the Democrats in guess what state? Illinois... ( Also Ohio, Missouri and several other central- Midwestern states)

- Most voter fraud stems from these inspid liberal "Get out and vote" movements, where deceased people somehow cast ballots, illegal immigrints and convicted felons vote and the people tallying the votes are not monitored by anyone.

And after all that bitching and all that cheating and they still fucking lost. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 09:07:10 AM »
both sides cheat big time during elections.