Author Topic: SOS =Save Our Sport !  (Read 8296 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: SOS =Save Our Sport !
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »
in your opinion it's only interesting or exciting if you're gay

i remember you watching a live bodybuilding show webcast on a saturday night

oh and you do post on a pro bodybuilding forum

if we used your logic that makes you gay, right?

E

So, let me get this straight. You do find comp. bbing interesting and exciting? (Please if you do think bbing is interesting and exciting, do expand) Also, you're supposedly straight, right? And yes, I did catch a couple of webcasts in the past. Not something I'd do today. And if you must know, the ones I did watch, were pretty amusing, because some of the points people had been making about comp. bbing were all TOO TRUE. It's an absolute freak show, intended for a crowd of schmoes.

We've been through this a million times. You're too thick headed to ever admit someone else could be right about anything. You believe what you want buddy, it is not I who is the gay man in denial.......
HAHA, RON.....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: SOS =Save Our Sport !
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2008, 12:53:38 AM »
Thank you!

For starters, there's nothing interesting or exciting (unless you're gay) about comp. bbing. There are no knockouts, no 3-pointers, no touch downs, no nothing.  Just men in tiny trunks flexing. The judging is highly subjective, so the best man doesn't always win. There's no scoreboard to keep track on things.....hell, they're still using pencil and paper to score, just as they did decades ago.

While drugs are in every sport, it just so happens that bbing has the biggest negative stigma ABOUT DRUGS! That isn't going away....and yes, I'd best many here would rather see the great physiques of yesteryears, instead of the circus freaks we see today. On top of it, you've got "women" who are turning themselves into men, who the fuck wants to see that shit?

We've got one of the biggest worldwide, known celebrities, and even he (Arnold) cannot help sell this shit. Bbing is a cult endeavour/hobby/pageant. Deal with it, as it is reality. 

stfu  ::)

::)

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
Re: SOS =Save Our Sport !(Bodybuilding in the Olympic ?)
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2008, 05:12:07 AM »
 Bodybuildings popularity(from Pumping Iron days till the early 90's) declined because the lie was exposed. Through a combination of lies and the big Weider promotion machine, it was believed that with hard work, the right genetics and enough Weider protein powder, you could attain a physique like Zane's or Franco's or maybe even Arnold's

Once the truth was revealed the average guy who may have persued bodybuilding lost interest.
Even more people lost interest once guys started passing out on stage and frying their kidneys with diuretics.

I'm still a fan and have a tremendous amount of respect for guys who compete and push themselves but the golden years are GONE and they will never return  :'(
Oh and Nobody wants to see swimmers posing on stage either so the "Natural" route is a waste of time/effort

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2008, 05:13:14 AM »
Bodybuildings popularity(from Pumping Iron days till the early 90's) declined because the lie was exposed. Through a combination of lies and the big Weider promotion machine, it was believed that with hard work, the right genetics and enough Weider protein powder, you could attain a physique like Zane's or Franco's or maybe even Arnold's

Once the truth was revealed the average guy who may have persued bodybuilding lost interest.
Even more people lost interest once guys started passing out on stage and frying their kidneys with diuretics.

I'm still a fan and have a tremendous amount of respect for guys who compete and push themselves but the golden years are GONE and they will never return  :'(
Oh and Nobody wants to see swimmers posing on stage either so the "Natural" route is a waste of time/effort

great post.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2008, 05:17:29 AM »
yes great post

the only way for Bodybuilding to glory would be total acceptance of anabolics in generll public, becaus the lies are not to be reconstituted

i dont expect that bevor year 2025

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2008, 05:37:21 AM »
yes great post

the only way for Bodybuilding to glory would be total acceptance of anabolics in generll public, becaus the lies are not to be reconstituted

i dont expect that bevor year 2025

bwaghahahahaahaahahaahah aha, you're an idiot.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2008, 05:41:26 AM »
you too  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2013, 06:14:46 AM »
Please take a look at my earlier post!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2013, 11:13:16 AM »
Please take a look at my earlier post!

2008....welcome back to Oz Dorothy.