Author Topic: pretty good dessert!  (Read 1121 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
pretty good dessert!
« on: August 05, 2008, 09:43:22 AM »
by accident I came up with this stuff. I installed a new fridge and didn't check the chiller settings and froze every thing in the fridge. HOWEVER there was gold found is all this crap that I had to throw out..

I put in my blender of shake mix and came out with a frozen icecream-lick snack that's AWESOME if you like smoothies or frosties.

24oz of milk
8 scoops of ALN's maximus chocolate flavor
2 table spoons of peanut butter

frozen it's smooth and silk and tastes like peanut butter cups with the consistency of icecream! NICE! Should work with any type of protien but the maximus really thickens things up for sure.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: pretty good dessert!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 10:06:33 AM »
You can also just blend milk,protein,pb,ff yogurt and add ICE for that smoothy effect

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 10:07:14 AM »
You can also just blend milk,protein,pb,ff yogurt and add ICE for that smoothy effect

you just use plain yogurt?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 10:11:23 AM »
by accident I came up with this stuff. I installed a new fridge and didn't check the chiller settings and froze every thing in the fridge. HOWEVER there was gold found is all this crap that I had to throw out..

I put in my blender of shake mix and came out with a frozen icecream-lick snack that's AWESOME if you like smoothies or frosties.

24oz of milk
8 scoops of ALN's maximus chocolate flavor
2 table spoons of peanut butter

frozen it's smooth and silk and tastes like peanut butter cups with the consistency of icecream! NICE! Should work with any type of protien but the maximus really thickens things up for sure.

You mean "make a protein shake with peanut butter"? 

WOW Sounds like a good idea!   ;)  ;D
:)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 10:22:18 AM »

You mean "make a protein shake with peanut butter"? 

WOW Sounds like a good idea!   ;)  ;D

and freeze it..it's like peanut butter icecream good ness HA!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 02:53:08 PM »
Sounds good.

You bulking back up wicked? :D

8)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 12:31:20 PM »
Sounds good.

8)

No kidding.... 8 scoops LOL... wtf!   :o

:)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 12:54:10 PM »
hahahhaa, i love when clowns have to put protein powder in EVERYTHING under the sun as if they have the muscle mass of Markus Ruhl to feed, just eat a normal dessert to feed your average skinny/fat body. ::)

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 01:39:49 PM »
hahahhaa, i love when clowns have to put protein powder in EVERYTHING under the sun as if they have the muscle mass of Markus Ruhl to feed, just eat a normal dessert to feed your average skinny/fat body. ::)

hahahaha, i love when these fat kids think unless you eat 12oz steak in one sitting, you are shorting yourself on protein ::)

right squad, sweet muscles, quakeroats

it's easy eating a lot and being a fat ass, being in shape however takes some work

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 02:07:12 PM »
hahahaha, i love when these fat kids think unless you eat 12oz steak in one sitting, you are shorting yourself on protein ::)

right squad, sweet muscles, quakeroats

it's easy eating a lot and being a fat ass, being in shape however takes some work
post up your picture and show us all what great shape you're in then.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 10:12:00 AM »
Sounds good.

8)

lol no..i've been making that daily and just drinking on it between meals lately. I'm so rushed at work that i put it in a big "trucker" cup.. you know those huge 64 oz monsters and take it to work with me and keep it in the mini fridge. I'm trying to stay UP not bulk up.. my training coupled with my eating at work is killing my recovery lately which when I look back at my diet, i haven't eaten consistently since I got this new job.