Author Topic: 165 to 185 by following the J. Falcon diet of eggs, grapefriuts & Olive Oil.  (Read 5505 times)

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

what did you do pencil, go low carb for two days and take some dandelion root in an attempt to lose some water?

i have news for you cupcake- the weight you gained was fat.

look at your stomach- that lose skin around your belly button gives it away, despite your inadequate attempts to try to look leaner.

thanks for proving we are so far in that pea sized cavity you call a head you needed to re-post.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

HAHA, those pics are old my menstrated friend. They were taken a month into my olive oil, grapefruit and egg diet.
Spirit of Truth

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
HAHA, those pics are old my menstrated friend. They were taken a month into my olive oil, grapefruit and egg diet.
Man! That's not even my tat - and I'm regretting it!  :-\

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Man! That's not even my tat - and I'm regretting it!  :-\

Thanks.
Spirit of Truth

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Decent physique but that tat is one of shittiest, cheapest and amateurish ive ever seen.
id look into removal options

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Yes, that is our beloved Monster  :P

Ascension is near, I think?
Spirit of Truth

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Yes, that is our beloved Monster  :P

nothing like naming yourself 'monster' on a bodybuilding board when your arms are a whopping 15 inches.
b

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Team Falcon is flying high today.  :'(

Tombo

• Getbig V
lookin good

JasonBourne22

• Getbig II
Don't let the Democrats see you sucking so much power out of one wall outlet (in the background); I'm sure they will begin fining us for that soon :D...

Seriously, you have a cool physique for pulling babes, but you need more mass to compete.  I recommend lots of red meat + potatoes with those whole eggs and grapefruits.  Only tried and true way to get big.  You're lucky all that olive oil isn't getting you sloppy, btw; healthy fat as it may be, a lot of olive oil is still a lot of fat...  Probably only hasn't gotten you sloppy yet because you are young.  I'd suggest dramatically cutting back on the olive oil.  Talk to someone with a degree in exercise physiology about what you can do to try to broaden your lower outer pecs, too; as you get bigger, they may begin to draw from the appeal of your overall physique given their shape.             
\

Do dumbell chest pullovers lying on a bench with legs together, this will expand your ribcage to give the chest a fuller and wider look.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Ascension is near, I think?

Hey Epic, I think you looked better before (leaner).  In the second picture you look like you fuller yes, but to me it looks like water and bodyfat, not muscle.  IMO you look more muscular (when lean) in your older shots.
:D Weee