Author Topic: have a girl ever told you you got a smoking hot bod?  (Read 6246 times)

Moosejay

Re: have a girl ever told you you got a smoking hot bod?
« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2008, 03:54:26 PM »
i bet "onlyme" is! the 80's that is.

To stay ontopic, i usually get compliments for my arms. 2 years ago i was with a drunk female friend along with another female friend of her. the other girl was sober and said i had great arms and a sexy body or something like that. after that my friend started massaging my cock with her feet, asking me if i wanted to do a trio. i was kinda suprised because we never really touched each other (weird, because she is pretty hot, but she was kinda like my sister in some way) i looked at the sober one and she nodded. 15 mins later i got my cock sucked by those 2 and i fucked them good. and yes, this really happened. there is nothing better staring at 2 females sucking on your cock

Holy...!

That should be called:

"Things That Will Never Actually Happen To Me!" ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2008, 03:57:15 PM »
some lady at the eye glasses doctor today asked me if i worked out and i said yeah and she said oh it looks good

she was kinda old and fat though  :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2008, 04:45:04 PM »
that's nothing, Benny Blanco's boyfriend tells him that all the time.
Ahhh...I see you cried to the mods to have my post deleted since I threatened to reveal your trailer park girlfriend again. Not cool, Fat Dave!
!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2008, 12:12:17 AM »
some lady at the eye glasses doctor today asked me if i worked out and i said yeah and she said oh it looks good

she was kinda old and fat though  :-\
But you still hit it right?   ;)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2008, 01:28:42 AM »
But you still hit it right?   ;)

Some fatties are actually quite hot facially. If you are really really horny you would hit about anything that is in range.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2008, 12:45:43 PM »
I don't think the important thing about having a "smoking hot bod" is to attract girls.  It is more to give us confidence to  go out and get the girls.  In most cases we care a lot more about muscles than females do. 

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2008, 12:47:32 PM »
girls want two things, a big wallet $$$$$$ and a big dick in that order, 95 percent of them don't give a shit about muscles.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2008, 01:00:21 PM »
most woman dont care if you're ripped or if you have 20 inch arms or whatever...

its more about wealth/social status/confidence that kinda stuff. they want a man they can show of like a trophy to feed their ego...

fluffy

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2008, 02:59:28 PM »
girls want two things, a big wallet $$$$$$ and a big dick in that order, 95 percent of them don't give a shit about muscles.

I understand the money part, but the big dick theory does not fly.

I am really not big but it is enough to be too big for some positions for my gf. So maybe the grith but definitly not the length. Because when it causes pain the gf has to be into SM to enjoy that sensation.

So let it be money, social status and a good looking nice face. It is not the dick...

And it is definitly not about the muscle - remember Brad Pitt in fightclub. No muscle but good definition and a great face.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2008, 03:22:35 PM »
Actually I did get it a lot.  Girls liked my body cause they felt very protected when with me.  I was always told I was proportioned.  I was hard but not vascular.  I basically ate what I wanted cause I worked out hard enough to burn whatever I ate.  My ass was not big and they said I had a "bubble butt". 

But nowadays.........well lets just say I don't get much either way.  I do still get the "you are handsome" shit but no remarks on the fat body..........at least not to my face. 

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2008, 03:25:50 PM »
Keith you area cool guy great stories etc.

Though WTF is up with your hats. You always wear them like an old man

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2008, 03:28:05 PM »
A man being in shape is merely a novelty to a woman; I have yet to ever truly meet a woman with any physical mating sense...  All women care is that you A) aren't morbidly obese; B) don't have excessively bad skin or teeth; c) don't stink or have bad breath; and D) aren't excessively hairy.  On the flipside, what they WANT is A) a guy to be completely phony, cheesy, smarmy and full of shit, a la Bill Clinton (women dig salesmen, not leaders, warriors, or bad asses); B) for you to make a lot of money and/or possess familial wealth; or C) for a guy be taken by another woman because they're too shit-for-brains to see a guy's value themselves, and then don't mind hurting another woman to have him.  Nothing else has anything to do with the cosmically arbitrary reasons selfish dumb whore piece of shit do-what-I like-when-I-like-with-who-I-like women like any men.  As you can guess, I get laid about every five years and I'm not the least bit bitter about it  ;D     
Dignity can come at some cost, eh?  ;)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2008, 03:31:36 PM »
I can't honestly say a woman has not told me I have a smoking hot bod.....main reason being guys like me don't have smokin hot bods.  Although, I have had several occassions in which I've had women touch the guns and purr "nice!".

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2008, 10:29:13 PM »
where is option c) yes after i mentally/physically forced her ??

Are you Mars?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2008, 11:22:05 PM »
Keith you area cool guy great stories etc.

Though WTF is up with your hats. You always wear them like an old man

Ever since I shaved my head for this Gillette commercial my hair in the middle became thin.  So I wear a hat when I have hair.  I usually shave my head though a couple times a year then i don't wear one.  I used to wear hats even when I went out at night.  I remember at a club in Honolulu called Studebakers (best club in Honolulu) I always wore my hat.  No one else was allowed too.  The management let me.  So everyone was used to me having one on.  Then one time when the Pro Bowl players were in town and came by Studebakers the bouncers told the guys with hats on they couldn't wear them.  Well a few of them came up to me with the manager and bouncers and said "why does he get to wear one".  I said cause I own the place and then walked away.  The bouncers and managers just shrugged their shoulders and that was that.  I thought that was funny.  But I rarely took my hat off.

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »
I've had girls yell it from across the street while I was working the door at the bar I used to work at.  I fucked alot of em too ;)