Author Topic: Marius Pudszinowski - see what happens  (Read 7859 times)

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
Re: SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU TRY YO HANG WITH MARIUS PUDSZINOWSKI
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2008, 12:35:17 PM »
WHY DONT YOU JUST FACE THE FACTS THE EUROPEANS OWN THE AMERICANS AND ARE THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD. PERIOD.

AMERICA GOT WHAT 300 MILLION ? MIX OF ALL RACES AND YET CANT PRODUCE ONE GUY THAT CAN BEAT THE EURO GUYS ?

Kaz seemed to do pretty damn well back in the day...

Oh and who is the blodney, shes cute  ;D

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2008, 02:04:30 PM »
I've said it before you're going to see some guys from Europe in the next 10 years that will crush the Americans

IN THE MEAN TIME THE AMERICANS ARE CRUSHING THE EUROPEANS ASSES.... CHOKE ON THAT.

10 YEARS FROM NOW THERE MIGHT BE A BIGGER STRONGER FASTER PERSON TO TAKE THE PLACE OF RONNIE COLEMAN....WHAT WILL EUROPE DO WHEN WE SEND HIM OVER THERE TO COMPETE?...YOU'LL GRAB YOUR WHEEL OF CHEESE AND HEAD FOR THE HILLS.
C

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2008, 02:21:30 PM »
FASTER PERSON TO TAKE THE PLACE OF RONNIE COLEMAN.
:D :D ::) ::)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2008, 05:37:11 PM »
good clip ruined by the music

Moosejay

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2008, 05:42:18 PM »
Ya, it was Cutler over Wolf all the way.

Arnold is as American as wire tapping.

No.

Dex over Wolfe.

Still Yankee.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2008, 03:37:54 AM »
pudz is good for his age

he's not so young anymore think about that its not like he's 21 years old

That's what some are saying.  Do you have concrete for brains?  The American is young.  He'll be better than Pudz by his age. 

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2008, 05:30:21 AM »
Poundstone is one of the best right now.

And yes, Pudzianowski wouldn't be able to hang with Zydrunas.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2008, 05:34:34 AM »
WHY DONT YOU JUST FACE THE FACTS THE EUROPEANS OWN THE AMERICANS AND ARE THE STRONGEST IN THE WORLD. PERIOD.

AMERICA GOT WHAT 300 MILLION ? MIX OF ALL RACES AND YET CANT PRODUCE ONE GUY THAT CAN BEAT THE EURO GUYS ?

Thats because roids are legal there and the kids take them at 3 years old.  Hell there parents are on them and the residual affects of them go to the kids when they are born.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2008, 05:43:40 AM »
that's Russian basically.

yes, and usa is a dry region in mexico

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2008, 01:35:27 PM »
In the case of Ukr. and Lith. you have no clue what you're talking about, why don't you go to each countries capital city and see what the dominant language spoken is. Russian. Dumbass.

you're a moron.

Moosejay

« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »
Interview of Marius in an M&F article a year or two ago:

M&F: Marius, are you married?

Marius: Bahahaha...yes, I am. I am married every night, then in the morning I am single again. ;D

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2008, 07:26:53 PM »
I've said it before you're going to see some guys from Europe in the next 10 years that will crush the Americans

yea u just have the "gut feeling" and can "just tell" that some  mysterious events are gonna come into play that will just "blow americans away".... you run with it big guy.... you run with it bud!!!!

Yea man... YEaaaaaaaaaa!

oh brother ::) ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »

yea u just have the "gut feeling" and can "just tell" that some  mysterious events are gonna come into play that will just "blow americans away".... you run with it big guy.... you run with it bud!!!!

Yea man... YEaaaaaaaaaa!

oh brother ::) ::)
no way will europeans ever dominate bodybuilding because there are no african-americans there, blacks dominate this sport like it or not.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2008, 07:35:16 PM »
no way will europeans ever dominate bodybuilding because there are no african-americans there, blacks dominate this sport like it or not.

Europe has plenty of blacks though.
O

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2008, 07:37:14 PM »
Europe has plenty of blacks though.
i'm talking about the american slave bred black, the natural testosterone levels are throught he roof.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2008, 07:45:03 PM »
i'm talking about the american slave bred black, the natural testosterone levels are throught he roof.

Possibly. Although what's interesting about that is that they were the ones who got 'owned' in Africa 

Slavers didn't go into the interior and catch them, they bought them from the African slave traders. The point is often overlooked that it was black Africa that started the slave trade - it was in place for many years before Europeans discovered it - and then did business with the white slavers; it was lucrative and a way of permanently removing enemies

So, yes, you bred yours for strength and durability..but they were the ones that got caught by a rival tribe  :D

Mind you, you're bang on that it's a black dominated sport. There should soon be a separate show for the bald black guys.
O

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2008, 08:04:28 PM »
Sounds about right. We get the dumbest fuckers who get caught but the weak ones die on the ship. The weaker, lazier ones get whipped or shot. In the end we bred a dumb but extremely athletic, testorone fuelled beast and then let it multiply and take over our culture from within. You want to have no job even though great, great grandaddy baled cotton ten hours a day? no problem, well pay for your 8 kids too. you prefer me bent over or on my back Rakim?

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »
Sounds about right. We get the dumbest fuckers who get caught but the weak ones die on the ship. The weaker, lazier ones get whipped or shot. In the end we bred a dumb but extremely athletic, testorone fuelled beast and then let it multiply and take over our culture from within. You want to have no job even though great, great grandaddy baled cotton ten hours a day? no problem, well pay for your 8 kids too. you prefer me bent over or on my back Rakim?
Are you saying that you have a hankering for big black sausage in the ass?  :-X :-X

AlterEgo

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2008, 03:27:45 PM »
pudz owned him like anyone else that tries to go up against him, but you gotta give the kid kevin nee some credit,
i mean passing out shows just how committed he is and took it to the next level with going to failure...kids got some balls to not give up, props to kevin nee, has a great future ahead of him!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »
i could only imagine how godlike i would feel like looking like that guy does at age 21. that said heart attack waiting to happen

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2008, 04:18:22 PM »
I'm aware of the situation. Its not Russian!

I was there last summer and have been there numerous times before. I have family in three regions of the country. East West and in Kyiv. I didn't have a hard time speaking Ukrainian to anyone I spoke some Russian to. Ukraine was Russified by Russia, doesn't mean it's a Russian province. Its what happens when you have Russian colonialism, moron.

Oh get over it, with your laughable Ukr independence bullshit, you're part of Russia and always have been, deal with it.