Author Topic: FBI was told to blame Anthrax scare on . . .  (Read 2624 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
FBI was told to blame Anthrax scare on . . .
« on: August 05, 2008, 05:07:01 PM »
FBI was told to blame Anthrax scare on Al Qaeda by White House officials
By James Gordon Meek
Daily news Washington Bureau

Saturday, August 2nd 2008, 6:32 PM

WASHINGTON - In the immediate aftermath of the 2001 anthrax attacks, White House officials repeatedly pressed FBI Director Robert Mueller to prove it was a second-wave assault by Al Qaeda, but investigators ruled that out, the Daily News has learned.

After the Oct. 5, 2001, death from anthrax exposure of Sun photo editor Robert Stevens, Mueller was "beaten up" during President Bush's morning intelligence briefings for not producing proof the killer spores were the handiwork of terrorist mastermind Osama Bin Laden, according to a former aide.

"They really wanted to blame somebody in the Middle East," the retired senior FBI official told The News.

On October 15, 2001, President Bush said, "There may be some possible link" to Bin Laden, adding, "I wouldn't put it past him." Vice President Cheney also said Bin Laden's henchmen were trained "how to deploy and use these kinds of substances, so you start to piece it all together."

But by then the FBI already knew anthrax spilling out of letters addressed to media outlets and to a U.S. senator was a military strain of the bioweapon. "Very quickly [Fort Detrick, Md., experts] told us this was not something some guy in a cave could come up with," the ex-FBI official said. "They couldn't go from box cutters one week to weapons-grade anthrax the next."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2008/08/02/2008-08-02_fbi_was_told_to_blame_anthrax_scare_on_a.html
w

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: FBI was told to blame Anthrax scare on . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 05:24:41 PM »
and still people don't want to have him impeached  >:(

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 06:02:50 PM »
it was a second-wave assault by Al Qaeda

im just going to go with that.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 06:12:10 PM »

Why am I not surprised?  :-\
w

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 06:27:10 PM »
  The Crotch and ChickenheadHunter are curiously silent.....

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2008, 06:34:32 PM »
and still people don't want to have him impeached  >:(

Huh?  Impeach him because AQ wasn't blamed? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 08:53:46 PM »

Right.  Al-Q got into a govt facility and stole weapons grade anthrax without being caught.

Then, they sent it to

- media heads critical of the patriot act,
- senate leaders (dem) critical of the patriot act
- the photog who pissed off bush by printing family photos
- the senate building on the day the patriot act was going to be debated for the nation.

Thanks to the anthrax, the patriot act was passed.

AL-Quida was determined for that bill to pass?  lol...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2008, 11:53:47 PM »
I had heard somewhere that the White House made a large purchase of Cipro or some such drug purported to be an antidote for anthrax just prior to these incidents taking place. Did anyone else hear that as well?
w

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 05:23:43 AM »
I had heard somewhere that the White House made a large purchase of Cipro or some such drug purported to be an antidote for anthrax just prior to these incidents taking place. Did anyone else hear that as well?

"Hear"? Like off my gran or something? ::)

Any legitimate evidence for this statement moslem?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 06:08:23 AM »
"Hear"? Like off my gran or something? ::)

Any legitimate evidence for this statement moslem?

i could dig up the link if you want to wager something valuable on it.

I believe WH announced it received cipro on the evening of sept 11th 01.
Patriot act was ready to be pushed thru congress at that moment as well.

nordic, research it yourself.  If you don't like your answer, I will look up the MSM link myself, but you gotta wash my truck or something for the trouble.  Jag ain't BSing this one, it's true.  Donald Rummy also make a ton of $ by investing in Cipro's parent company about 5 minutes before "In Cipro We Trust" came out of Tom Brokaw's mouth.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 06:46:55 AM »
This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Bush should be sitting in Leavenworth instead of the Oval Office for this and a couple of other crimes.
!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 06:50:53 AM »
i could dig up the link if you want to wager something valuable on it.

I believe WH announced it received cipro on the evening of sept 11th 01.
Patriot act was ready to be pushed thru congress at that moment as well.

nordic, research it yourself.  If you don't like your answer, I will look up the MSM link myself, but you gotta wash my truck or something for the trouble.  Jag ain't BSing this one, it's true.  Donald Rummy also make a ton of $ by investing in Cipro's parent company about 5 minutes before "In Cipro We Trust" came out of Tom Brokaw's mouth.

OK, I wager your life on it then.

It's not my position to prove an assertion that wasn't mine. YOU provide ME with the research.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 07:19:18 AM »
OK, I wager your life on it then.

It's not my position to prove an assertion that wasn't mine. YOU provide ME with the research.

hahahaha sorry pal.

it's jag's assertion, believe it or not.  spending time researching and debating something, only to have the debate deteriorate into "lib CTers believe the moon landing..." is a waste of time.

If you want, research it.  Or go about your life believing it was a silly coincidence that terrorists would steal govt anthrax, frame an FBi agent for it, and mail it to ensure the patriot act passes to catch them...

carry on with the silly belief.  But I think deep down - since you have admitted the 911 story stinks a bit to you and a second investigation is warranted - that you suspect something so politically convenient for the domaestic phase of the bush admin plan was aided by the anthrax attacks.... you know it smells fishy.

Carry on with your day.  I"m getting some pancakes.  The time I spend cooking them is worth more than debating on and on and on and on...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 07:59:39 AM »
hahahaha sorry pal.

it's jag's assertion, believe it or not.  spending time researching and debating something, only to have the debate deteriorate into "lib CTers believe the moon landing..." is a waste of time.

If you want, research it.  Or go about your life believing it was a silly coincidence that terrorists would steal govt anthrax, frame an FBi agent for it, and mail it to ensure the patriot act passes to catch them...

carry on with the silly belief.  But I think deep down - since you have admitted the 911 story stinks a bit to you and a second investigation is warranted - that you suspect something so politically convenient for the domaestic phase of the bush admin plan was aided by the anthrax attacks.... you know it smells fishy.

Carry on with your day.  I"m getting some pancakes.  The time I spend cooking them is worth more than debating on and on and on and on...

Is this a meltdown?

Where did I assert my belief on the matter? ???

My criticism is this: "I heard" (as Jag la moslem put it) in a relay of Chineses whisper-esq messages doesn't count as reliable evidence ::)

My other criticism is that it's not my position to research another persons assertion ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 08:18:55 AM »
Is this a meltdown?

Where did I assert my belief on the matter? ???

My criticism is this: "I heard" (as Jag la moslem put it) in a relay of Chineses whisper-esq messages doesn't count as reliable evidence ::)

My other criticism is that it's not my position to research another persons assertion ::)

Hey, if you're not about learning more, that's fine.

When I see a claim like that on here, if I've never heard it, I'll go out and read more about it, and see if there are sites debunking it.  Initial mainstream news reports are the most accurate for the truth.  Sanitized reports later, carefully prepared for historical digestion, reflect bias and political purpose.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 08:38:22 AM »
Hey, if you're not about learning more, that's fine.

When I see a claim like that on here, if I've never heard it, I'll go out and read more about it, and see if there are sites debunking it.  Initial mainstream news reports are the most accurate for the truth.  Sanitized reports later, carefully prepared for historical digestion, reflect bias and political purpose.

Do you have Phd. in "Assumption"?

Your tactics of trying to put me responsible for another persons assertions are pathetic and boring. The ad hominem aspects to your argument are also equally pathetic.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 08:41:49 AM »
Your tactics of trying to put me responsible for another persons assertions are pathetic and boring. The ad hominem aspects to your argument are also equally pathetic.

When you type this, all I see is:

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 08:49:51 AM »
When you type this, all I see is:

OK whatever that means, I assume you're calling me gay? ???

You say you love to debate, but not in this case... how odd...

When I think of "pseudo political scientist, living in a trailer park with tendencies of raping farm animals whilst wearing a butt plug" this picture enters my head:
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 08:54:33 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 08:57:57 AM »
actually no.  nothing gay at all.  your mention of the word gay, as well as the butt plug, is odd.

I meant that it's just debate board random gibberish on the merits of debate techniques, etc etc.
It's about as random and makes about as much sense as our dancing friend there.

Now we can each waste 90 minutes of our day trashing each other's message board style, or we just stop ty

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 09:09:09 AM »
actually no.  nothing gay at all.  your mention of the word gay, as well as the butt plug, is odd.

I meant that it's just debate board random gibberish on the merits of debate techniques, etc etc.
It's about as random and makes about as much sense as our dancing friend there.

Now we can each waste 90 minutes of our day trashing each other's message board style, or we just stop ty

The tangent was caused by you saying it was my responsibility to prove another persons assumption... then go on to insult me by implying I don't like to learn.

I must say, I won't be doing much work/research when debating YOU in the future because when I make an assertion it will be YOU that has to prove/disprove my assertion, if you don't you're an hypocrite!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 09:15:54 AM »
The tangent was caused by you saying it was my responsibility to prove another persons assumption... then go on to insult me by implying I don't like to learn.

I must say, I won't be doing much work/research when debating YOU in the future because when I make an assertion it will be YOU that has to prove/disprove my assertion, if you don't you're an hypocrite!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »
Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 09:57:15 AM »
Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 10:06:27 AM »
Tell your father the ear ring doesn't suite him.
الاسلام هو شيطانية