Author Topic: what was before the big bang  (Read 5546 times)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
Re: what was before the big bang
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2008, 03:21:30 PM »

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2008, 03:41:45 PM »
better yet

which came first........the chicken or the egg ?

if you turn on a flash light while going the speed of light, does any light come out ?

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2008, 07:14:55 PM »

ha ha ha

I'm not religious or anything but laughing at the concept that a "cosmic intelligence" governs the universe is not so far fetched.
The more we come to understand quantum physics the more we realise the likelihood of this.

Do you realy believe we and everything else came to be by pure chance?
ha ha ha..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2008, 07:20:18 PM »

Hasn't time been proven to not really be a dimension but something we humans created out of thin air?

yes in the grand scheme of things time is a human invented concept.
Deep Tissue Massage

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2008, 07:32:01 PM »
I'm not religious or anything but laughing at the concept that a "cosmic intelligence" governs the universe is not so far fetched.
The more we come to understand quantum physics the more we realise the likelihood of this.

Do you realy believe we and everything else came to be by pure chance?
ha ha ha..

ha ha ha ha

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »
I guess one cannot speak of the ocean to a frog in a well.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2008, 07:55:39 PM »
I guess one cannot speak of the ocean to a frog in a well.

it was "GOD", Moosejay said it.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2008, 08:37:21 PM »
What was there before the Big Bang?

Your question is meaningless, since time itself only appeared when matter and energy arose. So there was nothing "before" the Big Bang because there wasn't a "before".

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2008, 12:52:14 AM »
Before the Big Bang there was only a sizzling fuse...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2008, 03:05:36 PM »
Only this.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2008, 03:11:50 PM »
the fish gods were before man/reptilain

this is called "dagon" =dragon

as well with other cultures like africans "people of the serpant"

and asian types with there dragon mythologies/facts

as u can see just like in ancient sumerian culutre the working is toting the bag of gold for planet nibiru
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2008, 03:12:34 PM »
The Word of God

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2008, 03:17:46 PM »

more half man half serpants , think of the Sphinx too , u think they just built a big ass half man half beast for nothing?

here is Osiris, he is green and with scales one of the most prominent figures of egypt on bad ass reptilian god

http://www.crystalinks.com/amphibiousgods.html
A

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2008, 04:43:33 PM »
1. Explosives are not a building material.

2. A thousand Christians at a thousand typewriters would eventually produce something worthwhile.  Eventually.

Building materials comes from trees. The theory is that you need energy(explosives) material(trees etc) and time. Then there will be a house, with people in it.

Millions of millions of people think that all you need for a bug to become a human is millions of millions of years

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2008, 12:36:31 AM »
Building materials comes from trees. The theory is that you need energy(explosives) material(trees etc) and time. Then there will be a house, with people in it.

Millions of millions of people think that all you need for a bug to become a human is millions of millions of years

There are plenty of intellectually gifted Christians who are capable of putting forward excellent arguments against evolution.  You are not one of them.  Kindly stop embarrassing yourself and your fellow Jesus Freaks.  Go shuck some corn or something.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2008, 06:05:18 AM »
it will be a great day when our ancestors come out from the water or planet nibiru
A

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2008, 06:08:13 AM »
There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Eternal Wheel

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2008, 09:28:00 AM »
There are plenty of intellectually gifted Christians who are capable of putting forward excellent arguments against evolution.  You are not one of them.  Kindly stop embarrassing yourself and your fellow Jesus Freaks.  Go shuck some corn or something.

Too bad you can't see the humor or the common sense in what i wrote, then. As for excellent arguments where are yours?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2008, 09:52:29 AM »
Too bad you can't see the humor or the common sense in what i wrote, then. As for excellent arguments where are yours?

It took you four days to come up with that?!

I'm busting your nutz because it grates on me when someone introduces god into a scientific/philosophical discussion.  Only a dung shoveling Kansas fundamentalist would see god and science as mutually exclusive.

Repeated insistence on intelligent design does not qualify as humor.  Those who enjoy laughing at retards may disagree.  Testify!

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2008, 03:25:24 PM »
It took you four days to come up with that?!

I'm busting your nutz because it grates on me when someone introduces god into a scientific/philosophical discussion.  Only a dung shoveling Kansas fundamentalist would see god and science as mutually exclusive.

Repeated insistence on intelligent design does not qualify as humor.  Those who enjoy laughing at retards may disagree.  Testify!

Well... i have a life and in the weekends i do stuff. English is not my first language so it's not easy to come up with so many insults as you ;)
However i can only point to the obvious, things can not come from it self, there is always a creator. Take your computer for instance, if i told you
that it used to be a donut now it is a mac. Would you believe me? This is easy, this is common sense, the answer is quite clear.

You may believe that science is all about evolution, but it is not. Many scientist believes, based on their studies, that there must be a creator.

I know it is not easy for a getbig "warrior" to have a real discussion. But this is mine thoughts on this and I'm free to express my believes
in here just as you. I have even done this in a civil manner without judging anyone or insulted anyone

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »
better yet

which came first........the chicken or the egg ?

if you turn on a flash light while going the speed of light, does any light come out ?

yep... the light from the torch will still travel 300,000,000 m/s faster than u.....as if u were standing still

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »
yep... the light from the torch will still travel 300,000,000 m/s faster than u.....as if u were standing still

that's not true...

at the speed of light everything changes
just not good enough

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2008, 04:14:00 PM »
that's not true...

at the speed of light everything changes

LOOL...naaa...........ti me changes... the speed of light never changes....its always 300,000,000 m/s

so if im travelling thru space at 1/2 the speed of light(150,000,000 m/s) and i turn on a torch/light beam....

the light will still go 300,000,000 m/s faster than me..... i.e the speed of light is the same no matter how fast ur moving towards it or away from it

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2008, 04:28:10 PM »
  Your question is meaningless, since time itself only appeared when matter and energy arose. So there was nothing "before" the Big Bang because there wasn't a "before".

SUCKMYMUSCLE
bingo

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2008, 04:35:21 PM »

the light will still go 300,000,000 m/s faster than me..... i.e the speed of light is the same no matter how fast ur moving towards it or away from it

lol, seriously, I'm not making this up...that rule applies to all other velocities, and logic would tell you that to be true, but it's not.  :-\

Research it, there's a name for that THEORY as well, but I don't take this board serious enough anymore to "research" for arguments...if you find it though, please share it with us.  ;)
just not good enough