Author Topic: Paris hilton fires back at Mccain  (Read 1238 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Paris hilton fires back at Mccain
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 09:20:41 PM »
never in my life have I EVER found Paris Hilton hot.

Until just now, when she talked all political.  Yes.  Now I would do her.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 11:48:36 PM »
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

;D

I LOVE IT!!!!     

Somebody please tell me she's buying airtime for that, and it's not just some internet video,  ...please!   ;D
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 12:34:38 AM »
never in my life have I EVER found Paris Hilton hot.

Until just now, when she talked all political.  Yes.  Now I would do her.
lol ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 07:55:19 AM »
Pretty funny actually.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 09:54:35 AM »
She's a nasty skanky bitch.  Sorry,  she didn't get hotter when she talk about politics.  Her contacts where distracting and what she had to say was stupid anyway.

She should stick to drunken sex.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 10:29:19 AM »

I LOVE IT!!!!     

Somebody please tell me she's buying airtime for that, and it's not just some internet video,  ...please!   ;D

She's getting free airtime on all media today.

Her "solution" is lame because offshore drilling won't produce shit and won't show up for years.....still this cracked me up and is basically a bitch slap to McCain

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 11:08:29 AM »
Where's your proof that offshore drilling won't do shit?  Thats liberal media hype with exaggerations.  There are a good # of democrats that believe in offshore drilling with mandates to ensure environmentally friendly drilling.
Its good enough for other countries to do but not us?  Makes little sense.

Multiple Oil experts state we will see increased oil production in 2-5 yrs from offshore drilling and the announcement of lifting the ban on offshore drilling will immediately decrease the price of oil.  Don't believe the bullshit.  So it helps immediately and in the next few yrs.  If we would have done this 3-4yrs ago, we would already have greater production so its never too late or too long.
Mass manufacturing electric cars, trucks, buses, etc will take a hell of a lot longer without question.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 11:21:22 AM »
Where's your proof that offshore drilling won't do shit?  Thats liberal media hype with exaggerations.  There are a good # of democrats that believe in offshore drilling with mandates to ensure environmentally friendly drilling.

Multiple Oil experts state we will see increased oil production in 2-5 yrs from offshore drilling and the announcement of lifting the ban on offshore drilling will immediately decrease the price of oil.  Don't believe the bullshit.  So it helps immediately and in the next few yrs.  If we would have done this 3-4yrs ago, we would already have greater production so its never too late or too long.
Mass manufacturing electric cars, trucks, buses, etc will take a hell of a lot longer without question.

fair enough -I should clarify that I don't think offshore drilling will do anything to lower the cost of gas which is the end result that we're all concerned about.    Any marginal increase in the supply of oil will just be absorbed into inventory and released/sold at the will of the oil companies.  They have no incentive to flood the market and lower the price.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 11:21:52 AM »
Skank.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 11:35:12 AM »
Straw, I agree there needs to be a multi-factorial approach.  I agree with Obama on car emissions, looking to increase electric cars and agree with both on investing in alternative energies.  I haven't heard Obama talk about clean coal, but that is a real option and we have a ton of it in the U.S.  Both want to increase solar & wind energy, which is good, but not the only solution.  We must look at expanding nuclear, we have that capability right now and Europe is already doing this.

I respectfully disagree about the oil.  It will certainly bring down the price...but we can only guess how much.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 11:41:01 AM »
Straw, I agree there needs to be a multi-factorial approach.  I agree with Obama on car emissions, looking to increase electric cars and agree with both on investing in alternative energies.  I haven't heard Obama talk about clean coal, but that is a real option and we have a ton of it in the U.S.  Both want to increase solar & wind energy, which is good, but not the only solution.  We must look at expanding nuclear, we have that capability right now and Europe is already doing this.

I respectfully disagree about the oil.  It will certainly bring down the price...but we can only guess how much.

I'm actually fine with a multi-faceted approach too but I don't think that offshore drilling (even if it magically starting producing more oil today) would have any significant effect on the price of oil.   I don't even think we have a supply problem to begin with.   I think the two major problems are that oil is traded in the world market in dollars and as the dollar loses value the price of oil has to go up to maintain parity.  I also think (and this is more complicated) that there are loopholes in the regulation of commodity trading that allows speculation abuse.     

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 11:47:17 AM »
Skank.

attacking the messenger and not the message?  Wow, that is so not like yoU!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 11:50:16 AM »
attacking the messenger and not the message?  Wow, that is so not like yoU!

::)  Getting your news and opinions from a source that has zero credibility.  That's so not like you.  lol . . . .

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008, 12:45:04 AM »

Is Guy Caruso good enough for you? He's the administrator at the US Dept of Energy Information.
Bush has been against offshore drilling for years, ...as was McCain, ...however, the ban was recently lifted,
...not to provide energy relief for consumers, ...but to bamboozle the public and to score political points.
The original ban on offshore drilling was put in place by Bush 41, kept in place, by clinton, as well as Bush 43.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/neic/speeches/caruso061108.pdf

If that's too much information for the ADD afflicted, ...here are a few quick breakdowns of the same thing.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26030877#25402110

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26030877#25681508

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26030877#25645988

w