Author Topic: Muscular ancient mythology Characters  (Read 5526 times)

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Muscular ancient mythology Characters
« on: August 06, 2008, 12:55:27 AM »
Every ancient mythology has a muscular people who were super strong … The Great Simpson, Achilles, Hercules, Antar and others.   

This is “Rustam” holding his beard after killing his son “Sohrab” a story from the Persian Mythology

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
Re: Muscular ancient mythology Characters
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 03:10:41 AM »

Every ancient mythology has a muscular people who were super strong … The Great Simpson, Achilles, Hercules, Antar and others.   

This is “Rustam” holding his beard after killing his son “Sohrab” a story from the Persian Mythology

Why did he kill him?  Sorry, i'm unfamiliar with this story?

OldQuak

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 03:22:26 AM »
Rustams wife gave birth to a boy called Sohrab. Later in his life, unknown to him, Rustam killed his own son.

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 03:48:36 AM »
That´s not Nasser

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 03:52:16 AM »

how old is that painting?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 04:17:48 AM »
Rustams wife gave birth to a boy called Sohrab. Later in his life, unknown to him, Rustam killed his own son.
Sohrab mother nearly died giving birth because of Sohrab was huge at birth.  when Sohrab was 5 he was throwing the javelin. Persian Myths are so much more entertaining than Christian lies.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 04:20:30 AM »
how old is that painting?
well, if Rustam is wearing blue jeans it can't be that old.  :)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 04:26:19 AM »
Amazing  ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 04:42:47 AM »
well, if Rustam is wearing blue jeans it can't be that old.  :)
haha thought so. the musclebear looks abit nasser influenced.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 05:09:53 AM »
Sohrab mother nearly died giving birth because of Sohrab was huge at birth.  when Sohrab was 5 he was throwing the javelin. Persian Myths are so much more entertaining than Christian lies.

I know that english is  not your first language but I hope that you can appreciate the duality and subtle inflections in your statement.

can you explain the difference between a myth and a story that is meant to give moral context?

never mind, this is getbig...how is Sami and new car doing?
I

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 05:33:18 AM »
I know that english is  not your first language but I hope that you can appreciate the duality and subtle inflections in your statement.

can you explain the difference between a myth and a story that is meant to give moral context?

never mind, this is getbig...how is Sami and new car doing?
i believe i can and i'm sure you will correct me at whatever i say. christian control freaks always will. 

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 05:35:36 AM »
Awesome thread  ::)

now will a mod move this peice of shit to the Z board aka land of the looney......

oh yeah lol @ 'Thats not nassar'
L

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008, 05:58:42 AM »
i believe i can and i'm sure you will correct me at whatever i say. christian control freaks always will. 

To be corrected means your are wrong. Do you think you are wrong then?
$

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008, 06:05:58 AM »

Why did he kill him?  Sorry, i'm unfamiliar with this story?

After wining a war against  Baluchistan (Toran Previously).  Rustam who was the leader of the Iranian army got married to a girl from the “Afrasiyab” family.  She got pregnant and Rustam had to get back to Iran for another battle … He gave one of his bracelets to his wife and told her if it’s a boy give him the bracelet and tell him to wear it around his arm so I recognized him when I meet him

Then there was a conflict between Iran and Toran … and each of them was the leader of their native army…

When the two confronted each other without knowing their relationship … Sohram asked him are you Rustam ? Rustam said: NO … cause he was afraid that this young well built and huge warrior might kill him and the Legend of Rustam ends … and people loose the fear they had from Rustam … so he said he wasn’t so that if he gets defeated Rustam’s name woud still be as undefeated in history

Sohrab’s mom told him the distinguished marks of his father and he was known for his two headed beard … so Sohrab doubted that this guy is his father cause he saw a lot of resemblance of what his mother had told him … he asked him several times but Rustam insisted that he wasn’t Rustam.

at the first battle Sohrab knocked Rustam down … then Rustam told him where I come from the winner is announced after three battles … of course he was bluffing … In the 2nd battle Rustam knocked Sohrab down and stabbed him in his stomach and cut through his guts … Sohrab said: pitty I died and I didn’t see my father Rustam … and in anther tales … he said when my father finds out he will take my revenge and kill you … so Rustam asked him who is your father … he said Rustam … Rustam said you are not Rustam’s son … what proof do you have … so Sohrab bared his arm and shows him the bracelet … Rustam fell on his knees and held his two headed beard with both of his hands in oppress

Sohrab’s mom told him the distinguished marks of his father and he was known for his two headed beard … so Sohrab doubted that this guy is his father cause he saw a lot of resemblance of what his mother had told him … but Rustam insisted that he wasn’t Rustam.

The Medic couldn’t reach the scene with the medicine in time … and he died …
There is a saying in the Persian community that: the medicine after Sohrab’s death … the saying is used when “ it’s too late”

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2008, 06:17:05 AM »
Persians?  ::)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2008, 06:38:57 AM »
To be corrected means your are wrong. Do you think you are wrong then?
no, christians believe in ONE way, their version of the the truth.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2008, 06:41:08 AM »
just one pics? i thought there would be lots
Z

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2008, 07:05:46 AM »
Persians?  ::)

just one pics? i thought there would be lots

This was a great movie (phtoshoped abs)

But it wasn’t a historical movie … more of a legendary … how long do u think 300 warriors can survive against countless opponents???

They resisted more than the Persian expected … but not as shown in the movie … it is common sense … how many can each of them have killed … lets say 10 each … that’s 3000 … do u think after killing ten it is east to kill the 11th who is fresh and you are exhausted of killing ten!!!

This thread is about muscular ancient characters … anyone can post a reply or mention why they all were drawn muscular

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2008, 07:25:04 AM »
no, christians believe in ONE way, their version of the the truth.

That's a very arbitrary statment to make regarding Christians. If anything the stricter muslim countries will place you in prison for thinking different then what is stated in the Koran. I know of no Christian country that would do this.
$

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 07:27:47 AM »
The Great Simpson?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2008, 07:47:47 AM »
MAZRIM TAIM WANTS A LORC

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 08:07:09 AM »

That's a very arbitrary statment to make regarding Christians. If anything the stricter muslim countries will place you in prison for thinking different then what is stated in the Koran. I know of no Christian country that would do this.
religion not govenment institutions

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 10:17:49 AM »
This was a great movie (phtoshoped abs)

But it wasn’t a historical movie … more of a legendary … how long do u think 300 warriors can survive against countless opponents???

They resisted more than the Persian expected … but not as shown in the movie … it is common sense … how many can each of them have killed … lets say 10 each … that’s 3000 … do u think after killing ten it is east to kill the 11th who is fresh and you are exhausted of killing ten!!!

This thread is about muscular ancient characters … anyone can post a reply or mention why they all were drawn muscular

You mean it didn't exactly occur like it was portrayed in the movie????

Damn...thanks for the insight.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 10:59:31 AM »
Ursus

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »
Centaurs  :)