Author Topic: update...first cycle  (Read 871 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
update...first cycle
« on: August 06, 2008, 06:18:48 PM »
ok, first cycle, basically was 300 deca and roughly 250 test x 10 weeks, on week 8 right now, and gained a solid 14 so far.  very happy with it and have 2 more weeks to go.  i gained nothing the first 4 weeks or so, but then it came on really fast...  i also stopped the arimidex and gains came on faster as well.  i have PCT lined up so hopefully keep 10 of the pounds...

second cycle is planned out, 500 test and 300 deca...  basically doubling the dose of test throughout...  I think i respond pretty well to low doses and my hope is to get 20 pounds off this second cycle...   think this is real, or maybe 25-30 with how much i gained on the low dose cycle.
you are gay.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: update...first cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 07:00:36 PM »
Are you stopping the deca 2 weeks before your test on your current cycle?

Your second cycle looks a little better with the higher test to deca ratio. I always agree that if you can great gains from lower dose, stick with it (no pun intended)  :D

Good work young man!

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 07:23:22 PM »
stopping it one week prior,,plan was to wait 10 days then inject last dose of test...

maybe i should just stick to 300 deca and 300 test.... seems like it works great!  but then again, wheres the fun in that?  nect cycle i plan on stopping the deca week 10, and the test week 12.
you are gay.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 08:10:06 PM »
ok, first cycle, basically was 300 deca and roughly 250 test x 10 weeks, on week 8 right now, and gained a solid 14 so far.  very happy with it and have 2 more weeks to go.  i gained nothing the first 4 weeks or so, but then it came on really fast...  i also stopped the arimidex and gains came on faster as well.  i have PCT lined up so hopefully keep 10 of the pounds...

second cycle is planned out, 500 test and 300 deca...  basically doubling the dose of test throughout...  I think i respond pretty well to low doses and my hope is to get 20 pounds off this second cycle...   think this is real, or maybe 25-30 with how much i gained on the low dose cycle.

You may very well respond well to low dose cycles...but then again, you've run one cycle...IMO, it's hard to make a statement that says "this is what works best for me" at this point and time. I'm not knocking you, just saying how I see it.

stopping it one week prior,,plan was to wait 10 days then inject last dose of test...

Go ahead and stop the deca now...things will be much smoother for you if you do. You may end up being fine if you do it the way you have planed, but the odds will be much more in your favor if you stop deca now.

maybe i should just stick to 300 deca and 300 test.... seems like it works great!  but then again, wheres the fun in that?  nect cycle i plan on stopping the deca week 10, and the test week 12.
My advice, bump the test up to 500mg/wk. 500mg/wk of test is standard for any BB. Bump the test up to 16wks and run the deca wks 1-12.