Author Topic: HGH Preference  (Read 3054 times)

Z

• Getbig II
HGH Preference
« on: August 07, 2008, 11:13:44 AM »
What is a good HGH Stack...Gaining like 10 pounds and getting cut? or is there a better stack instead of HGH?

4thAD

Re: HGH Preference
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 01:28:32 PM »
What is a good HGH Stack...Gaining like 10 pounds and getting cut? or is there a better stack instead of HGH?

I wont really speak a lot on HGH as I have never used it, but I dont think HGH will afford those kind of gains without spending a fortune.  I would suggest a good run of test prop, and some tren a(depending on cycle history) for some nice lean gains (diet depending). Post up your cycle history and stats!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 02:36:35 PM »
I use HGH for anti aging, only 4 weeks in.  If I were to up the dose to where it would be effective as a bodybuilding drug, it would cost me at least $1000 per week, and even then there's lots of guys who would say I'd need to double, triple, or even quadruple the dose to make it effective, plus the cost of AAS to run alongside.

Don't use HGH for bodybuilding unless you are already incredibly developed, have a lot of cycle experience, are made of money (or have a cheaper source than I do), and will accept the sides.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 02:37:13 PM »
i used hgh for 6 months and to be honest wasn't all that impressed...not to mention the hole it put in my pockets...i think it is a great tool if you are over the age of 40 but this is just my PO

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 04:00:47 PM »
The usual advice is T only for a first run, with HCG run concurrently and light aromatase inhibitor used as required, nolva on standby, and HCG + nolva or clomid for PCT.

The usual advice is also that you have trained naturally for a good amount of time, know your body, know how to train, know how to eat for your purpose, and are reasonably lean.  Too many guys jump on the sauce without their diet and training in line, and their results are predictably disappointing and short lived.

You need to do a lot of research about side effects and risks.  Using hormones isn't something to start doing lightly, no matter how many guys say it's no big deal.  If you're young (under 25), you might do better to put it off for awhile.

Lots of guys around here are better informed than I am.  Maybe they'll chime in for you.

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 08:52:18 PM »
^^^ agree with this advice.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 12:46:52 PM »
I use HGH for anti aging, only 4 weeks in.  If I were to up the dose to where it would be effective as a bodybuilding drug, it would cost me at least $1000 per week, and even then there's lots of guys who would say I'd need to double, triple, or even quadruple the dose to make it effective, plus the cost of AAS to run alongside.

Don't use HGH for bodybuilding unless you are already incredibly developed, have a lot of cycle experience, are made of money (or have a cheaper source than I do), and will accept the sides.

i disagree ive used hgh for bodybuiding purposes and i spent about 300/ month and got GREAT results, i never went over 5 IUs per day for 5 days in a row, and i got great results

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 12:57:58 PM »
i disagree ive used hgh for bodybuiding purposes and i spent about 300/ month and got GREAT results, i never went over 5 IUs per day for 5 days in a row, and i got great results

WHat kind of results did you get?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 02:16:38 PM »

Same here. I've only used HGH while dieting because of the cost but got good results at 4iu/ed. Did this for 16wks give or take a wk...seemed to help with fat loss.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 08:27:45 PM »
You guys have a cheaper source.  I pay $25/iu.  Everything in Australia costs a lot these days.  A bag of lettuce is over $5.  :(

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 03:01:42 AM »
You guys have a cheaper source.  I pay $25/iu.  Everything in Australia costs a lot these days.  A bag of lettuce is over $5.  :(

Jesus christ man, I thought it was bad out here paying $6 for a gallon of milk :(

Australia does suck for getting gear though, your customs is worse than the US.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 03:59:50 AM »
Truth.  I'd never try to order anything online.  I think they open damn near everything and inspect it.  Quarrantine/customs even impounded my one and only online protein powder order.

I'm sure the doc has a healthy profit margin on $25/iu.  He's agreeable to scripting cycles tho, so he's a good man to know.  I'd look for another supplier if I was going to up the GH dose.

Milk isn't too bad here compared to some stuff.  About $5 for 3 litres.  Some stuff is crazy expensive.  I love swordfish but it's north of $40/kg.  Been awhile since I had a lobster, but it's probably over $80/kg.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 08:59:49 AM »
WHat kind of results did you get?

the weight/strenght that i gained was very similar to any "gear" usage the only difference is that when i came off of everything i didn't really notice that dip in strength and weight loss that i normally get with "gear". I use gear with gh most times and when i do i usually plan it so im on the gh for a little longer than the gear, maybe another 6 weeks past my test, when i do this i never have any of the normal symptoms of coming off any test, usually when you come off the test you lose some weight and some strength but when i supplement the gh to outlast the test i never have any of the "come down" off the test or any other side effects.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 09:01:18 AM »

i usually pay 375-450 per kit (120 ius)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 10:46:18 AM »
i usually pay 375-450 per kit (120 ius)

That's a big difference.  :o

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 11:34:22 AM »
That's a big difference.  :o

not really it just depends on what kind i get and from whom. if you've ever bought anything illegal before you would know that with anything depending on availability you will pay on a sliding scale.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »
No dude, I mean it's a big difference from $25/iu!  ;)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 12:25:40 PM »
No dude, I mean it's a big difference from $25/iu!  ;)
oh well yes it is, 25 Iu's is crazy!!!!!