Author Topic: Can't wait to see the Gustavo video on bb.com  (Read 1308 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Can't wait to see the Gustavo video on bb.com
« on: August 07, 2008, 01:40:51 PM »
He'll be ready this year

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: NEW GUSTAVO BADEL VIDEO - ON THE ROAD TO THE OLYMPIA JUST POSTED
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 01:44:42 PM »

Warn me now,

did he remember to bring all of his Muscletech supplements with him to the gym...to take on the gym floor just before his heavy set  ::)
just not good enough

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Can't wait to see the Gustavo video on bb.com
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 01:46:05 PM »
Right....I cant wait to see Gustavo "MeatHead" Badell  ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 01:47:16 PM »
"totalee nachural baby, harrrrr work!!!! ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 01:48:14 PM »

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 02:17:35 PM »
Gustavo Baddell is a good guy.He trains at my gym, he is polite, smart, and very driven athlete.He is a hard working family man.
He has a very nice, wife, and, he seems to care alot about his family.Alot of people dont think he is intelligent because he doesnt speak the english language well, but if you get a chance to talk to the guy, you will see he is very smart.
Just because some one has an heavy accent, and doesnt speake english aswell as you do doesnt mean they are dumb.
Gustavo was the first people to use Waxey Maze Starch, after training, long before anyone else did.
A friend of mine who had good size but couldnt get his conditioning down took 6th place at the Mr LA.Then he worked with Gustavo for 4 months, and came in shredded to the bone and won the Mr LV.He looked amazing, you wouldnt have known it was the same guy.In 4 months he came in 5lbs heavier, alot dryer, and alot harder then he has ever been.

crg

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 02:20:02 PM »
they are probably editing the video now they have to make sure musletech is mention alot

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 03:28:31 PM »
Props to Gustavo for working hard.
Though "All natural - hard work" always makes me laugh  :D

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 05:02:26 PM »
Gustavo Baddell is a good guy.He trains at my gym, he is polite, smart, and very driven athlete.He is a hard working family man.
He has a very nice, wife, and, he seems to care alot about his family.Alot of people dont think he is intelligent because he doesnt speak the english language well, but if you get a chance to talk to the guy, you will see he is very smart.
Just because some one has an heavy accent, and doesnt speake english aswell as you do doesnt mean they are dumb.
Gustavo was the first people to use Waxey Maze Starch, after training, long before anyone else did.
A friend of mine who had good size but couldnt get his conditioning down took 6th place at the Mr LA.Then he worked with Gustavo for 4 months, and came in shredded to the bone and won the Mr LV.He looked amazing, you wouldnt have known it was the same guy.In 4 months he came in 5lbs heavier, alot dryer, and alot harder then he has ever been.

right....
So how much did Gustavo pay you to say that?