Author Topic: where to stick  (Read 1433 times)

dallas

• Getbig II
where to stick
« on: August 07, 2008, 04:39:38 PM »
im thinking about getting sustanal and i was wondering if the only place to injectis the ass or can it get injected in the shoulder? also would u have to take an anti estrogen after, and if so what would be a good choice?

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
Re: where to stick
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 05:50:30 PM »
im thinking about getting sustanal and i was wondering if the only place to injectis the ass or can it get injected in the shoulder? also would u have to take an anti estrogen after, and if so what would be a good choice?

brutal steroid board gay4pay

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 10:28:46 PM »
You can inject whatever muscle you desire, poke around and find what area's are good for you.  Certain muscle's may be painless for others and very painful for oneself.  http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm has some pictures for you. 

And no taking a anti estrogen right after your injection really isn't needed, if you are going to take some anti e's then take them each day at a certain mg/day.

jt
TEAM Nasser

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 08:39:11 AM »
For me the best spots to shoot into are delts. Little pain, no blood, recovers fast and they are easy to hit. I have done other places as well, but the worst place for me was the front of the thigh. Never ever again and i even have good sized thighs.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 12:30:13 PM »
For me the best spots to shoot into are delts. Little pain, no blood, recovers fast and they are easy to hit. I have done other places as well, but the worst place for me was the front of the thigh. Never ever again and i even have good sized thighs.

I love pinning shoulders also, but tend to bleed in that area a bit. I also like pinning the ventral gluteal (learned that name from BusyB), and quads go really well for me also. I have a few sensitive spots on my quads with the initial stick, but almost pain free for the most part.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 03:04:24 AM »
I tried pinning a new spot, about 3" up from my elbow in the tricep.  WORST idea ever.  I've pinned further up the head, but wanted to see if that spot would work.  I think I hit a tendon or something heh.