Author Topic: yes immortality is true in salt water that is why u respect me and the fishgods  (Read 5029 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Ive said this before a couple years ago, u people here do not know me i could be your nibirian god/dog half human brother much like the sphinx, i may not reveal all because i dont respect most humans although i am compassionate to all humans... please read on you fool and realize that there has been a study on a chicken heart that kept beating in a solution of sea water and never stopped beating becuase of the salt. would u like the master to speak and elaborate more than this article yes of course your would

"The late French scientist Dr. Alexis Carrel kept a chicken heart alive for over 27 years by having the pulsating heart IN A SOLUTION OF SEA SALT, i.e. isotonic seawater.  Dr. Carrel voluntarily ended the experiment after a third of a century, having proven that living cells can have physical immortality

http://curezone.com/foods/saltcure.asp

RIPPED CALVES without even much land cardio only water and flying
the imposter but worshiper and leader

.....Professor C. Louis Kervran with his scientific research and formulas has been an asset to the scientific establishment and he was a candidate for the Noble Prize. Professor Kervran links us to the secret of immortality and reveals its prime source is trace minerals from seawater [and used in] remedies. Other physicians continued research and found fermentations of briny salt pickles, salted sour plums, and other salty fermentations to be powerful and effective medicines.

Dr. Jacques de Langre, Ph.D., who wrote the book "Seasalt’s Hidden Powers", states that naturally and properly sunshine-preserved sea salt is the difference between life and death, health and illness, social sanity and planetary panic and its elements are vital for proper body functions. That natural hand-harvested Celtic ocean salt alone helps to maintain life, neutralizes toxins and detrimental bacteria, and enhances all our organic function.

Sea salt contain 92 essential minerals and most all refined adulterated sea salts contain only 2 elements (Na and Cl. Biologically, 24 of these elements in real sea salt have already been proven necessary and essential to maintain and recover health. See Scientific American, July 1972: "The Chemical Elements of Life," by Earl Friden.

When dietary deficiency of trace elements occurs, cells lose the ability to control their ions—with dire consequences for humans. Even a minute loss of ion equilibrium causes cells to burst, nervous disorder, brain damage, or muscle spasms, as well as a breakdown of the cell-regenerating process and growth.

In the theory of acid and alkaline balance, chronic disease such as cancer is caused by the acidification of the blood, lymph and all cellular tissues. Real sea salt is one of the basic elements necessary part to correct this problem.

Natural sea salt [reconstituted seawater] allows liquids to freely cross body membranes, the kidney’s glomerulus's and blood vessels walls. Whenever the sodium chloride concentration rises in the blood, the water in the neighboring tissues is attracted to that salt-rich blood, and the cells then re-absorb the enriched intra-cellular fluid. If they are functioning properly, the kidneys remove the saline fluids easily. Refined salt does not allow this free-crossing of liquids and minerals, and causes accumulated fluids to stagnate in joint, producing edema and chronic kidney problems.

Salt is the single element required for the proper breakdown of plant carbohydrates into useable and assimiable human food. Only when salt is added to fruits and vegetables can saliva and gastric secretions readily break down the fibrous store of carbohydrates, etc.

Once salt is dissolved and ionized, the salt possesses a definite reactivity, has full electromagnetic capabilities, and passes more easily into the large colon where it will have a sanitizing effect.
A

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
true life comes from bolbabash and the three cycles of salmon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
true life comes from bolbabash and the three cycles of salmon.
speak on this
A

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
lay off the meth

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
do us a favor and put your own heart in sea salt as well.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
speak on this

bolbabash signed a truce agreement with salt and sugar. harmony was the result, and thus the golden onion of miklabar dared to return once again. this sparked the bulb of eternal fire to rekindle its flames. these flames became friends with a cucumber.

DK II

• Getbig V
bolbabash signed a truce agreement with salt and sugar. harmony was the result, and thus the golden onion of miklabar dared to return once again. this sparked the bulb of eternal fire to rekindle its flames. these flames became friends with a cucumber.

The cucumber of wisdom yes:

Johnny Falcon believes that it will share its wisdom and immortality, if he puts it high up his ass 5 times a day while facing Atlantis.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
The cucumber of wisdom yes:

Johnny Falcon believes that it will share its wisdom and immortality, if he puts it high up his ass 5 times a day while facing Atlantis.

anal harmony will answer many of the great conundrums of life.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
great stuff as always
Z

DK II

• Getbig V

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
The saltwater croc is the only living dinosaur. It's design has hardly changed due to it's efficiency as a killing machine. The ancients viewed them as gods.
Spirit of Truth

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Your wrong about the fishgods. That was the Persian interpretation of the ancients. They went by many names. They weren't literal gods but an ancient advanced civilization that had incredible building techniques and methods for monitoring and mapping the stars.
$

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
The saltwater croc is the only living dinosaur. It's design has hardly changed due to it's efficiency as a killing machine. The ancients viewed them as gods.

It's a reptile, the physiology of dinosaurs is different from reptiles.

Many cultures viewed a bunch of animals, or some rather odd/cool looking intermediates of species, as gods. what's yer point?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Your thirst for knowledge is admirable, Senor Falcon, but you gotta get off the conspiracy/Ripley's Believe it or Not type of stuff. For the love of Pete.  :-\

mar10s

• Getbig III
That's funny, because in gh15's time travel, he mentions nothing of the fish guys.  ::)

"Cocaine's a hell of a drug"  It's Friday bitches!!! ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
and sea salts would contain salt, obviously, and
 some sort of electrical current?

Even if I'm wrong, "daddywaddy" "jonnny falcon" "gh15" please shut the fuck up

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
and sea salts would contain salt, obviously, and
 some sort of electrical current?

Even if I'm wrong, "daddywaddy" "jonnny falcon" "gh15" please shut the fuck up

I seriously doubt gh15 is daddywaddy/johnnyfalcon...gh15 said in a post awhile back that i'd be the one from this board he'd fuck (or something like that ;D)...i know for a fact i am NOT daddywaddy's type even if i was 20 years younger :-*

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
It's a reptile, the physiology of dinosaurs is different from reptiles.

Many cultures viewed a bunch of animals, or some rather odd/cool looking intermediates of species, as gods. what's yer point?

Crocodiles are the ultimate survivors. Having arisen some 200 million years ago, they have outlived the dinosaurs by some 65 million years. Even people, the most fearsome predators ever to stalk the Earth, have failed to force into extinction any of the 23 species of crocodilians.
Spirit of Truth

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Your thirst for knowledge is admirable, Senor Falcon, but you gotta get off the CRACK. For the love of Pete.  :-\

fixed
just not good enough

youandme

• Getbig V
I seriously doubt gh15 is daddywaddy/johnnyfalcon...gh15 said in a post awhile back that i'd be the one from this board he'd fuck (or something like that ;D)...i know for a fact i am NOT daddywaddy's type even if i was 20 years younger :-*

umm gh15 said he likes em thick,

:-X

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
Johnny falcon claims to be half dog lol now thats a good one. He truly is a son of a bitch.

youandme

• Getbig V
Johnny falcon claims to be half dog lol now thats a good one. He truly is a son of a bitch.

haha guess that explains the akwardness going on between him and beeny blanco

<Blanco put peanut butter on his dick and....well Falcon licked it off>

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace

Eric2

• Getbig IV
h

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
Spirit of Truth