Author Topic: SOLD OUT: Seats for Obama's Denver speech snapped up in a day...  (Read 2152 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: SOLD OUT: Seats for Obama's Denver speech snapped up in a day...
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2008, 12:28:32 PM »
No.  Sexual education courses have been VERY effective in reducing STDs and pregnancy.

Statistically, it does make a difference.  Methinks you're living in the micro (individual), and me in the macro (talking about how it affects the nation when 310 million people do it)
my point is that you still look to reduce the problem by other means...but yes i do think about how things affect me and my family and friends not how they affect ppl i dont know that is why they have a vote as well.
what are the odd you think that you will get half of them to do that? think about all the ppl you know how many of them went out and made sure their tires were inflated?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2008, 12:53:19 PM »
my point is that you still look to reduce the problem by other means

Obama agrees with you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 12:59:32 PM »
Obama agrees with you.

you really think obama is pro off shore drilling? the most liberal senator of all of them? LOL now thats funny...he is pro alternative fuels ill give you that but dont buy into his other shit. if he gets in he will go back on everything he says...troops wont get pulled out, he will raise taxes on the middle class, and no short term actions for oil costs.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2008, 02:30:50 PM »
you really think obama is pro off shore drilling? the most liberal senator of all of them? LOL now thats funny...he is pro alternative fuels ill give you that but dont buy into his other shit. if he gets in he will go back on everything he says...troops wont get pulled out, he will raise taxes on the middle class, and no short term actions for oil costs.

Look at his platform pre-primary.

Now look at his platform general.

That website of his has had to go under so many changes, it's amazing the developer guy does not have broken fingers at this point.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2008, 07:59:49 PM »
I say we don't drill, that away people can't push those gas capsules since you need oil to make plastics, which also make geletin capsules.

Pelosi is doing the right thing acting as both an oil czar, and a consumer advocate.

You really do take pride in being ignorant.

• gelatin capsules are NOT made from plastic, ...they are made from gelatin, aka cow's hooves
  • my gas caps are not made from gelatin
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 08:08:55 PM »
You really do take pride in being ignorant.

• gelatin capsules are NOT made from plastic, ...they are made from gelatin, aka cow's hooves
  • my gas caps are not made from gelatin

wth are you talking about, I did not say "jags" gas caps I said people in general.

Anyways my post said the caps were non-legit...why did you jump to the conculsion I was talking about you.....hmmmm  :-\

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 08:21:29 PM »
wth are you talking about, I did not say "jags" gas caps I said people in general.

Anyways my post said the caps were non-legit...why did you jump to the conculsion I was talking about you.....hmmmm  :-\

Because you're always talking about me. You clearly have only one-note-on-the-kazoo.
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 08:24:27 PM »
Because you're always talking about me. You clearly have only one-note-on-the-kazoo.

lol trust me it's not the J note