Author Topic: Fakes & Phonies.......  (Read 4929 times)

The REAL Pat Neve

• Getbig II
  • ...or should I say the REAL Pat Neve Jr. :)
Fakes & Phonies.......
« on: August 08, 2008, 10:46:21 AM »
This is the son of the (One And Only) Pat Neve. I decided to start this profile in tribute to my father. Not necessarily to solicit him or any of his accomplishments, but to protect his well established achievements and set the record straight from any misconceptions that might possibly be floating around out there in cyberspace. We happened to come across a genuine PHONIE, ...claiming to be Pat Neve on here and it's beyond disturbing to me how someone would have that level of insecurity and deceit to the point where they would go to the trouble to build a FAKE profile and pose as someone else. I'm sure it's some crazy out there that "thinks" he knew my father in some way or form. So here it is,.....The Real story. For any and all existing fans or admirers of Pat's, ....I will have the answers. And if I don't, then Pops is just a phone call away for me to ask.

~Pat Neve Jr.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Fakes & Phonies.......
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 10:48:36 AM »
This is the son of the (One And Only) Pat Neve. I decided to start this profile in tribute to my father. Not necessarily to solicit him or any of his accomplishments, but to protect his well established achievements and set the record straight from any misconceptions that might possibly be floating around out there in cyberspace. We happened to come across a genuine PHONIE, ...claiming to be Pat Neve on here and it's beyond disturbing to me how someone would have that level of insecurity and deceit to the point where they would go to the trouble to build a FAKE profile and pose as someone else. I'm sure it's some crazy out there that "thinks" he knew my father in some way or form. So here it is,.....The Real story. For any and all existing fans or admirers of Pat's, ....I will have the answers. And if I don't, then Pops is just a phone call away for me to ask.

~Pat Neve Jr.
Umm, but you aren't the real Pat Neve either, whoever that is.
E

The REAL Pat Neve

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 10:52:47 AM »
I expected someone to eventually post that reply. Way ahead of you buddy. If you have a question then ask away. If not, then why waste your time?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 10:56:10 AM »
I expected someone to eventually post that reply. Way ahead of you buddy. If you have a question then ask away. If not, then why waste your time?

Just pointing out the irony buddy. Enjoy the site.
E

The REAL Pat Neve

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 10:58:03 AM »
PS. ...If you're in the bodybuilding history section and haven't heard of Pat Neve then you are either 20 years old or aren't a true bodybuilding fan. Over 42 bodybuilding titles, world record bench press breaker, and well known throughout the entire bodybuilding circuit for over 40 years. Trained with Haney, Arnold, Zane, and Robby Robinson, ...along with probably a dozen others you haven't heard of. Not trying to be arrogant, but this isn't just some gym rat your talking to.

Joe Roark

• Expert
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 11:25:44 AM »
I would be interested in seeing a list of the 42 titles, please, as I show fewer than half that many. Or, are you counting bodyparts placings as well?

It would also be helpful to have the contests in which he competed through the year 1971.

Also, the book your dad offered for a while- any copies of that still available, and, remind me of the title please.

Thanks,
Joe

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »

Please post a current pic of your dad.

The REAL Pat Neve

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2008, 02:30:58 PM »
Mr. Bravo.........Are you joking? Although pops trains daily to this day, he's 61! ...Lets ask Zane, Arnold, Columbo, or Coe to post a current photo of thier physique. The human body can only take so much abuse for so long. He trained extremely heavy and hard for 30 years. I feel stupid for even responding to your posts because your just going to say something cocky regardless.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2008, 05:03:11 PM »
He did not ask for a body pic, just show a current face pic , you fluckin blow hard!!