Author Topic: CNn and MSNBC are roasting Edwards worse than FOX is  (Read 1181 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
CNn and MSNBC are roasting Edwards worse than FOX is
« on: August 08, 2008, 09:13:29 PM »
Why is FOX being so soft on John Edwards?

Is it in any way related to the fact they make a lot more donations to dem candidates than to repub candidates?

CNN and MSN are beating up on him nonstop for it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: CNn and MSNBC are roasting Edwards worse than FOX is
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 09:17:33 PM »
He paid the woman $114,000 despite her lack of experience.

Poor Team edwards surrogate - official spokesperson - trying to tell Wolf blitzer that the photos of edwards holding the baby are ALL FORGED.

All these photos of him lovingly holding this baby... we're supposed to believe edwards - who initially denied this story - over Nat'l Enquirer, who was right all along?

Nope.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 09:41:48 PM »

He paid the woman $114,000 despite her lack of experience.

Those funds were paid to her by his Political Action Committee to produce webisodes & documentaries of Edwards.
it was not hush money, it was for her directorial services that she provided.

This really is much ado about nothing. He commited adultery, ...horrible... yes,
...but it is a private matter between him & his wife, and to play this out in public is simply predatory voyeurism.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26030877#26099224
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 09:43:50 PM »
She had no experience and got $114k for it?

Yeahhhhh she was overpaid.

I agree it's a private matter, but it was incerdibly selfish for him to stay in the race after the Natl Enq release the story 6 months ago.  I posted it here, but the msm never picked it up - even FOX NEWS kept quiet on it.  Ann Coulter got on hardball and reported it, and they cut her mic.

Even FOX covered it up.

Huffington post - the "lib" website - DID REPORT on it in september 2007.... even when FOX wouldn't touch it.

Tell us about the liberal media now ;)  Huffington tells the truth, FOX covered it up lol...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 05:53:51 AM »
Much to do about nothing?  This is a presidential candidate who's wife has advanced cancer and he preached higher morals, fairness, sacrifice, etc.  What a piece of shit.
Even worse is that he failed to be by his wife's side with her cancer while she put herself out there helping him.  F that guy.

Private matter nothing, it goes to his character IMO.  Cheating is bad but cheating on a sick wife who sacrificed so much for him is pathetic.  Every high ranking politician's life is somewhat exposed to the public and this should hurt him.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 07:02:26 AM »
The Edwards issue is a testament to what our media has become: A TREMENDOUS, WORLD-CLASS, UNABATED, UNASHAMEND, UNCORROBORATED, PROPAGANDIST PIECE OF SHIT.

And I include everything and everyone that is in the building.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 08:01:58 AM »
Much to do about nothing?  This is a presidential candidate who's wife has advanced cancer and he preached higher morals, fairness, sacrifice, etc.  What a piece of shit.
Even worse is that he failed to be by his wife's side with her cancer while she put herself out there helping him.  F that guy.

Private matter nothing, it goes to his character IMO.  Cheating is bad but cheating on a sick wife who sacrificed so much for him is pathetic.  Every high ranking politician's life is somewhat exposed to the public and this should hurt him.

Affair occurred while she was in remission. Affair ended. He informed his wife about it.
It was after the affair ended, and he confessed to his wife that they went for the presidency.

He is not a presidential candidate.

HOWEVER, ...if you do want to look at adulterous presidential candidates, ...look to mccain.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 08:04:02 AM »
Ahh yes, here goes the bulldyke Moslem justifying extramarital affairs. You've been brainwashed by the Moslem war machine quite well.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 08:12:40 AM »
it was wrong when newt did it.
it was wrong when clinton did it.
it was wrong when larry craig did it.
it was wrong when sen vitter did it.
it was wrong when edwards did it.

And it was wrong when Mccain did it.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 08:33:34 AM »
Those funds were paid to her by his Political Action Committee to produce webisodes & documentaries of Edwards.
it was not hush money, it was for her directorial services that she provided.

This really is much ado about nothing. He commited adultery, ...horrible... yes,
...but it is a private matter between him & his wife, and to play this out in public is simply predatory voyeurism.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26030877#26099224

Jag, we are usually on the same side but you are losing credibility.

This is not voyeurism.

He was running to be the party’s nominee for President.  He courted the VP nomination.  All the while he was repeatedly lying to his staff and the public about his affair with his videographer.  What would have happened had he secured either and then this came out?  He would have torpedoed the Democratic party in this election.  This most certainly is not a private matter.  This story will quickly fade but Edwards deserves the beating he is taking in the press.  He has betrayed the trust of a lot of people.

$114k to be a videographer? With no experience?  No person with a brain is going to buy that.  She was overpaid/got hush money.

Without a paternity test to the contrary I will believe Edwards fathered her child and he is still lying about it.

By the way Elizabeth Edwards doesn’t come out of this smelling like a rose.  She knew about this affair and encouraged her husband to stay in the race knowing full well that he was lying to the public when he answered questions about his affair.

>:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 08:43:14 AM »
By the way Elizabeth Edwards doesn’t come out of this smelling like a rose.  She knew about this affair and encouraged her husband to stay in the race knowing full well that he was lying to the public when he answered questions about his affair.

very good point there, I didn't even think of that.

They wanted power so bad they were willing to hurt their own party's chances.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2008, 08:53:56 AM »
very good point there, I didn't even think of that.

They wanted power so bad they were willing to hurt their own party's chances.

Exactly!  I'm sorry about her cancer... but they both stink!  >:(

I know dudes love sex, but doesn't anyone have the class to walk away when they are caught with the hand in the cookie jar?  The man has a family, a loving wife, was a Senator and had more money than god... but that wasn't enough for him. 

If you want to have an affair fine--that's a private matter--but don't expect privacy about it when you are running for high office.  The press is going to ask and if you lie about it when asked the public will judge you accordingly.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2008, 08:57:09 AM »
The guy got some extramarital pussy! Get over it! He's human!

I guess Ann Coulter's comment that Edwards is a fag can now be thrown out the window. Hey, I'd say that if Annie's looking for some well-greased and ready to fire "pole" she's more likely going to find it in the democratic convention (than the republican).

You know what they say, "once you go democrat, you'll get a big fat dick for your twat!".

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2008, 10:09:06 AM »
Jag, we are usually on the same side but you are losing credibility.

This is not voyeurism.

For most it is.

He was running to be the party’s nominee for President.  He courted the VP nomination.  All the while he was repeatedly lying to his staff and the public about his affair with his videographer.  What would have happened had he secured either and then this came out?  He would have torpedoed the Democratic party in this election.  This most certainly is not a private matter.  This story will quickly fade but Edwards deserves the beating he is taking in the press.  He has betrayed the trust of a lot of people.

Very true. It was incredibly selfish on their part. Thankfully the democrats were smart enough to go for Obama.
I say this is predatory voyeurism for those Republicans who are screaming holier-than-thou. They honestly don't give a poop about Edwards or his wife, ...or what potential damage he could have done to the Democratic party had he been nominated. They just want to talk dirt about a democrat. Let the democrats beat him up. At least their anger & hostility is genuine. Call it a double standard on my part if you will, ...but I just happen to be of the belief that what goes on in the bedroom of candidates is nobodies business, ...and they should be entitled to lie about it if asked. It should be nobody's business but their own. I think the only person with the right to ask about it or to know was Edwards wife.  Still stupid & reckless on his part.

$114k to be a videographer? With no experience?  No person with a brain is going to buy that.  She was overpaid/got hush money.

Seems high at first blush, ...but when it comes down to it, ...it was quite reasonable as far as videography goes.

Without a paternity test to the contrary I will believe Edwards fathered her child and he is still lying about it.

That's reasonable

>:(

I hear ya. It was stupid on both their parts.
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »
HOWEVER, ...if you do want to look at adulterous presidential candidates, ...look to mccain.

Wow the topic is Edwards and you try to bring McCain into this, and his x-wife said "he is an honorable man" on top of that he even pays all of her medical bills to this day.

You must be eating alot of those gas caps.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2008, 10:47:25 AM »
I agree with shoot and . . . bay.   :o  This guy is a snake.