Author Topic: King at 5 weeks out.  (Read 18717 times)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: King at 5 weeks out.
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2008, 05:33:57 PM »
flexingtonsteele: Closer to 450 grams. 3 days out from the Ironman I was trying to "explode" so yes the carb intake was insane but necessary for the task at hand. Milos is a big boya and can handle DJ. As for me, I have no comment.

QuakerOats: I could give a rats ass about Olympia predictions.. It does not matter.

PANDAEMONIUM: Disgusted and John C. of Miami (a long time friend) and I have big plans in the making.. Bill Gates type shit!

michael arvilla: You might laugh now, but soon Myostatin Inhibitors will be on the black market and THAT will be attainable.

Montague: Waxy is a great product and it works.. The hype I was refering to is with the use of insulin and everything that comes with it.

chaos: Not now brother.. Not at 4 weeks out. After the show I will be here to create more Jedi's... I promise.

I guess we'll just all have to settle for Jim's thread then  :'(

;D

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2008, 05:34:07 PM »
flexingtonsteele: Closer to 450 grams. 3 days out from the Ironman I was trying to "explode" so yes the carb intake was insane but necessary for the task at hand. Milos is a big boya and can handle DJ. As for me, I have no comment.

QuakerOats: I could give a rats ass about Olympia predictions.. It does not matter.

PANDAEMONIUM: Disgusted and John C. of Miami (a long time friend) and I have big plans in the making.. Bill Gates type shit!

michael arvilla: You might laugh now, but soon Myostatin Inhibitors will be on the black market and THAT will be attainable.

Montague: Waxy is a great product and it works.. The hype I was refering to is with the use of insulin and everything that comes with it.

chaos: Not now brother.. Not at 4 weeks out. After the show I will be here to create more Jedi's... I promise.

KING!!

What up man, its "BRAIN" roasting down here in AZ....

Good luck this weekend man, looking great. Get your ass back to the desert soon.  8)

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2008, 05:45:14 PM »
Guess I should read a bit first before wishing you luck bro.

No Europa I guess, eh???

Good luck regardless man, best I have seen you in a while..

BRAIN out.  8)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2008, 06:12:49 PM »
king-thank u for answering my question-i hope when i typed "kid" that was not disrespectful towards him-if so, sorry-that article was great

these pics are excellent!!! i hope you can post more! so cool to see the change!

i have a question-i have a muscletech training book and in it is your back workout with your bulking diet-and it lists mcdonalds as one of your meals? do u still eat like that when bulking?

thank you-hope your family is well
w

RYAN1

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: August 14, 2008, 04:41:24 AM »
King the Crazyness you are Referin to /Would I be Correct saying Carbing Up on Slin
and then Taking up to 10000g of Carbs in form of Vitargo  (Waxi Maize)  to load up?
That can be Disasterous!!!!!!!! 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2008, 06:55:21 AM »
So please do tell 8-12 weeks out, what is in a typical "cutting cycle" or a typical pro,  doses of clen, T3, DNP etc..............

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #106 on: August 14, 2008, 07:43:52 AM »
King,

How do you get rid of excess body hair?

jt
TEAM Nasser

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2008, 10:34:12 AM »
So please do tell 8-12 weeks out, what is in a typical "cutting cycle" or a typical pro,  doses of clen, T3, DNP etc..............

King has never used DNP and is not taking Clen, but I am sure most if not all do, clen that is. I personally have never worked with anyone who takes DNP.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2008, 10:51:48 AM »
King has never used DNP and is not taking Clen, but I am sure most if not all do, clen that is. I personally have never worked with anyone who takes DNP.

What would be a typical cycle then?  Sure diet and cardio are very very important but what "extras" are taken.

AND WHAT'S IN THIS ORANGE DRINK  ;D

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #109 on: August 14, 2008, 11:03:19 AM »
busyB: I'm not competing this weekend... but thanks anyway.

NaturalWonder83: No sweat bro.. I like to stay "human" in the off-season that's why I mentioned McDonald's as one of my meals.

RYAN1: Something like that.. but a bit more complicated.

mon_of_steele: What the fuck is DNP? My cycle is dropping the carbs., increasing the cardio and training like a cornered pitbull... Drugs are not the answer.

jtsunami:  ??? ??? ??? Shave.

mon_of_steele: You are asking the wrong man.. Disgusted is the master.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2008, 11:10:11 AM »
So your saying that king is using just good old fashioned diet and cardio  :o                   

;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2008, 12:32:37 PM »
busyB: I'm not competing this weekend... but thanks anyway.

NaturalWonder83: No sweat bro.. I like to stay "human" in the off-season that's why I mentioned McDonald's as one of my meals.

RYAN1: Something like that.. but a bit more complicated.

mon_of_steele: What the fuck is DNP? My cycle is dropping the carbs., increasing the cardio and training like a cornered pitbull... Drugs are not the answer.
jtsunami:  ??? ??? ??? Shave.

mon_of_steele: You are asking the wrong man.. Disgusted is the master.

DNP, Milos can probably explain that one.
What is your training like right now?  Do you live heavy right up to a show?  Do you increase reps or sets or drop certain movements?  What type of cardio and how long?  Do you do HIT cardio or just a steady pace for an hour or so.

Plus.  In your next MM article, a nice shoutout to some of us getbiggers would be cool :-)

Good luck man.  Nail that diet on time and hopefully you can come in at your best.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 14, 2008, 01:51:47 PM »
The hardest part for me as a trainer is to convince people that it's all diet. Unless you have some kind of metabolic problem which is rare I don't give a monkey's left gonad how much clen gh dnp ect that you take.

Typical fat burners are t3, clen, GH Eca BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't throw in most of these if any until bout 6 to 7 weeks out unless someone is a fatass. King is not liying when he says he cut his carbs back. We upped the cardio and lowered carbs by 100 gr per day this week.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: August 14, 2008, 01:58:37 PM »
The hardest part for me as a trainer is to convince people that it's all diet. Unless you have some kind of metabolic problem which is rare I don't give a monkey's left gonad how much clen gh dnp ect that you take.

Typical fat burners are t3, clen, GH Eca BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't throw in most of these if any until bout 6 to 7 weeks out unless someone is a fatass. King is not liying when he says he cut his carbs back. We upped the cardio and lowered carbs by 100 gr per day this week.

what about the monkeys right gonad???

and i have to agree with you, diet is the most underrated part of getting in shape. Most of your regular joes will go to the gym and get a personal trainer and really think its going to make a difference, but it never does til they change there diet.

u must be onto something jim :) haha

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2008, 02:00:45 PM »
what about the monkeys right gonad???

and i have to agree with you, diet is the most underrated part of getting in shape. Most of your regular joes will go to the gym and get a personal trainer and really think its going to make a difference, but it never does til they change there diet.

u must be onto something jim :) haha

Seeing that a rat's ass is being using way too much.  ;D  Someday I want to be a personal trainer.  :(

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2008, 02:07:56 PM »
Back in the day (early 1990's)
we used to be able to tell when the guys were in shape by their faces (Paul Demayo covered up in the gym but with sunken in eyes/looking like death just meant he was ready!)

no DNP no IGF-1 ...........just good ole fashioned hard work and suffering!

A quote Paul said to me once "Those closest to death win!"

King is on the right track to redemption!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2008, 02:11:17 PM »
Back in the day (early 1990's)
we used to be able to tell when the guys were in shape by their faces (Paul Demayo covered up in the gym but with sunken in eyes/looking like death just meant he was ready!)

no DNP no IGF-1 ...........just good ole fashioned hard work and suffering!

A quote Paul said to me once "Those closest to death win!"

King is on the right track to redemption!

You know what Mike, I remember saying that same thing to King not too long ago. Some of those guys were brutal ripped with striations everywhere. Unless the judges chose to reward that look again those days are gone.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2008, 02:24:11 PM »
Seeing that a rat's ass is being using way too much.  ;D  Someday I want to be a personal trainer:(

well its definetely a good way to bang hot underappreciated by there husband Milfs.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 14, 2008, 02:24:56 PM »
You know what Mike, I remember saying that same thing to King not too long ago. Some of those guys were brutal ripped with striations everywhere. Unless the judges chose to reward that look again those days are gone.

I just think King's "forte" was his crazy conditioning! (which he lost once he turned pro while chasing "size")

if he is to have another chance or "shot at this thing"..............he needs to go back to what made him a pro in the first place!

that kinna conditioning

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2008, 02:25:19 PM »

WTF happened with bodybuilding???

Why isnt that look being rewarded anymore?

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #120 on: August 14, 2008, 02:48:54 PM »
I just think King's "forte" was his crazy conditioning! (which he lost once he turned pro while chasing "size")

if he is to have another chance or "shot at this thing"..............he needs to go back to what made him a pro in the first place!

that kinna conditioning
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

X-2!!!

But the times changed a bit, the bigger-bloated guys where getting the nods instead of the ripped-dry symmetrical guys. He knows what to do and what is body is capable...He is back on the RIGHT path, good old hard work, fighting cravings, cardio and intense workouts...drugs can't answer to these things!

AC Pro...can't wait!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: August 14, 2008, 02:56:48 PM »
Dare i say .................no Milos

no Chad

Just Jim and plain ole fashioned gut-busting hard fucking work!

cardio cardio cardio!!

diet your ass off

no bloated distended belly................... ...a ripped freaky hard King

Grainy "Dorian-esque" like!
throw out the fucking scale!

go by the mirror only!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #122 on: August 14, 2008, 04:32:33 PM »
get King back to what he looked like in that summer of 2001 issue of Flex with the AC coverage Jim, he looked awesome then.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 14, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »
Heres my favourite King pic.

And since your going to be bringing this look back in a few weeks I think its justifiably posted !

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 14, 2008, 06:43:31 PM »
LOOK at King here! (1999 Nationals second guy in)

now THAT'S what im talking about!