Author Topic: King at 5 weeks out.  (Read 18806 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Re: King at 5 weeks out.
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2008, 07:54:45 PM »
mon_of_steele: Training has not changed.. I always lift heavy but now that I'm 4 weeks out I play it smart and do alot more drop sets. I cranked out 8 reps with the 170's on flat bench dumbbell presses tonight but went right down to 55 to 40 on dumbbell flys.

michael arvilla: Those days are gone brother... I gave them that look at the NY Pro last year and I was told by the head judge I had NO FULLNESS. I know what they want and they will get it. IN the next 2 weeks you will see that "crazy" conditioning coming back.. The key is to keep the freaky size.

BigAnt: Ahmen!

QuakerOats: Crisp like 2001 but with 18 pounds of added muscle.

flexingtonsteele & michael arvilla: Ahhhhhh.. The good old days. We went to Planet Hollywood that night and I got drunk off my ass!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2008, 08:39:46 PM »
LOOK at King here! (1999 Nationals second guy in)

now THAT'S what im talking about!

Chic looked pretty good in that video too :)

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2008, 08:47:03 AM »
Yo Kingm post some updated pics if you have time.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »
WTF happened with bodybuilding???

Why isnt that look being rewarded anymore?

A quote Paul said to me once

"Those closest to death win!"

>:(

Munzer and Benaziza got beyond close...not worth it
tank u jesus

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2008, 11:38:07 AM »
>:(

Munzer and Benaziza got beyond close...not worth it

But they looked amazing! jk ( kinda )

They went a little overboard with it, but had the right idea.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2008, 01:35:52 PM »
NOOOOOOOOO!

not an "affliction-shirt" bro..................... .....why?

what's next  a "tap-out" shirt

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 15, 2008, 02:05:28 PM »
do you train your forearms king

or do you like to accentuate the dif between your upper an lower arms
T

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #132 on: August 15, 2008, 02:44:36 PM »
Yo King, looking good man! When are you coming out with a new DVD?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 15, 2008, 03:45:23 PM »
Whats funny is people are saying, King ruined his physique by chasing size and then saying, Oh King why did you do that? why are you trying to get bigger? King's finished and all that bullshit...

(A) King didn't ruin his physique, he is an IFBB professional this is his job to bring it on show day and thats what he does.  In the proccess he tries many things to see what formula works, WE ALL DO, its just human to do so, its a learning game!
(B) How can any IFBB pro not try to play the size game when that is what the judges keep rewarding at all the shows, especially the big daddy of bodybuilding shows, (The O).
(C) When have any of you ever thought to yourself, "Oh OK, I think I'm big enough, I think I'll stop training hard or stop taking whatever I'm taking, I don't need to get any bigger?"  I'm willing to bet never because thats the kind of mentality that bodybuilders have, no matter what, we are never big enough.   So I would imagine its ten times harder for the pros to not want to get bigger.  And Imagine how much more motivitating it is when you have supplement contracts, when you have magazine showings, guest posings, and then stepping on stage with the best of the best, damn right you're gonna wanna play the size game and get bigger, you wanna put that WOW effect into the people you step on stage in front of!

King said it himself, those days of the 99 nationals are gone, thats not what fills seats at the O and the Arnold, thats not what sells magazines today, You gotta look like the computer generated Incredible Hulk (not the one from the 70's TV show), the trick is, like King said, to have that SCARY-ASS size and come in FREAKY shredded, THATS WHAT WILL TURN HEADS.  Coming in smaller and SUPER shredded is just not enough!

King knows whats up and what the judges want, he made it this far, not just by turning into an IFBB pro which is hard as is, but being a RECOGNIZED one that gets people talking about him.  He made the top 10 in the Olympia in HIS FIRST YEAR AS A PRO, people forget that!!!
And because he tried something new, people are saying he's finished????  What a load of shit!!

All I gotta say is Keep doing what you're doing King!!! Your day will come!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #134 on: August 15, 2008, 08:30:49 PM »
NOOOOOOOOO!

not an "affliction-shirt" bro..................... .....why?

what's next  a "tap-out" shirt

Yo look arvilla, King can wear whatever shirt King wants to.  I am betting he was being paid to stand their and signed autographs at the Affliction table to get more attention to the brand. 

TEAM Nasser