Author Topic: Bodybuilding.com 2008 Tampa report  (Read 2494 times)

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
Re: Bodybuilding.com 2008 Tampa report
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 03:00:00 PM »
Kris is cool. He really tried to make sure I ate well on the weekend.  6oz chicken, 6oz filet minon, 4oz cup of rice.  The guy competed natural about 6 weeks ago, and did quite well at LT's Jr. Cal show. 

Yeah, I TRIED ;)

Did well at LT's show? I was holding so much water the judges wanted to throw me a life raft.
Deputy Editor

AVBG

« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 11:32:41 PM »
Cheers bro - hows the prep? This is the interview with Metz I was speaking of:
http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2008arnold/videos/arn08_postshowadvice.wmv

Prep is going ahead of schedule.. I am about 2-3 weeks ahead of pace with the show is on 28 september. I popped in to see Mets at titan today but he was out. How did your prep go, what would have you done different- loading?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2008, 11:37:10 PM »
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Interesting, got any sayings about taking shits? haha  ;)

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2008, 07:53:36 AM »
Prep is going ahead of schedule.. I am about 2-3 weeks ahead of pace with the show is on 28 september. I popped in to see Mets at titan today but he was out. How did your prep go, what would have you done different- loading?

Cool - got any pics?

I wouldnt have done anything different with my loading - I looked fine until I got ill before the show (sods law).
Deputy Editor

Mr Gethin

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2008, 07:56:05 AM »
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Interesting, got any sayings about taking shits? haha  ;)

No, but got a story about when I took a lax and then several hours later a sleeping pill before taking a flight. Lets just say when I woke up I had some horrid looks by the passengers.
Deputy Editor