Author Topic: Most Controversial Bodybuilder?  (Read 1154 times)

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
  • Liberal is not a bad word
Most Controversial Bodybuilder?
« on: August 09, 2008, 06:19:28 PM »
I'm new on the forum, but what i read so far seems to be well-informed.  I've been listening to PBBW and there's always a lot of controversial BBs on.  I don't know a whole lot about the history of bodybuilding, and i was wondering if someone more informed than i could let me in on who the most controversial BBs are.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Most Controversial Bodybuilder?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 06:22:19 PM »
Probably the guy who murdered a girl and then half burned her in his wife's car.

Now, bear in mind, he lives right near a huge desert that has probably 3k undiscovered corpses in it. A shovel and a plan and he'd still be making chicks eat their shit off his dick.
O

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 06:23:19 PM »
I'm new on the forum, but what i read so far seems to be well-informed.  I've been listening to PBBW and there's always a lot of controversial BBs on.  I don't know a whole lot about the history of bodybuilding, and i was wondering if someone more informed than i could let me in on who the most controversial BBs are.

Seems odd that the first thing someone 'new to bb' as you seem would want to know the controversies off the bat.

Gimmick.

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 06:25:33 PM »
I should have specified in the field of bodybuilding.  I kind of knew a Craig Titus reference would be brought up ::)...What i really meant is during their professional careers, besides Lee Priest, who else was a really controversial bodybuilder?  

Moosejay

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 06:28:30 PM »
I should have specified in the field of bodybuilding.  I kind of knew a Craig Titus reference would be brought up ::)...What i really meant is during their professional careers, besides Lee Priest, who else was a really controversial bodybuilder?  

If you could tell us where you are going with this....more detail inasmuchas what kind of controversy?

Paying taxes?

Druds?

Women?

Booze?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 06:29:48 PM »
 Well, now you've clarified what your question actually is, you're doing a good job of answering it.

O

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 06:31:22 PM »

Right. There you are.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 06:34:49 PM »
Craig Titus ,end of the thread :)

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 06:35:17 PM »
adolf schwarzenegger

TPSRPBBW-fan1

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 06:43:13 PM »
Right. There you are.
yeah, i made a mistake.  lets try this again. ahem, besides craig titus and lee priest, who were the other controversial bodybuilders? if there's nobody else that fits into the description of controversial, then ok.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 06:44:33 PM »
Toss up between Lee Priest and Greg Valvolino