Author Topic: Kobe Bryant To Leave NBA and play in Europe (a possibility)  (Read 4578 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: Kobe Bryant To Leave NBA and play in Europe (a possibility)
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2008, 10:32:48 PM »
I think he may go.  It opens a huge opportunity for some HUGE sponsors to get onboard.  Plus there are 76 teams that compete internationally now.  I think he may be bored with the NBA.  Plus he does NOT need the money so taking a pay cut in salary won't be a big thing to him especially with the additional sponsors he would get.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2008, 10:37:30 PM »
Kobe is 30 now, his peaking and he has 3 rings, Lebron has 0, lebron can go and play for 2 years and still be young in the NBA.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2008, 11:43:45 AM »
yes, basically

nevertheless it brings out nba mvps as nowitzki and national teams and players at least as good as the us

Its all about potential...American baseball was thought to have almost died completely in the early to mid 90's...Then McGuire and Sosa shot some serious life into it...

What would a Kobe or Lebron do for international basketball? The way i see it, these two guys have nothing to lose and more money then imaginable to gain...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 06:25:56 AM »

Its all about potential...American baseball was thought to have almost died completely in the early to mid 90's...Then McGuire and Sosa shot some serious life into it...

What would a Kobe or Lebron do for international basketball? The way i see it, these two guys have nothing to lose and more money then imaginable to gain...
No such thing as to rich, they would always want more, the salary cap restricts them from making Euro money, shaq gets 20M and his useless but watch him ask for a extension.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 08:33:55 PM »
There is more to the world than America, there are far more soccer stars bigger than Kobe, Beckham for one.

Kobe (the rapist) is bigger than Beckham.

Much bigger.

Hell, Kobe (the sexual assaulter) is even bigger than Yao and Yao is Chinese!

The world is big, but like America, the rest of the world loves its black sports stars. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 08:36:08 PM »
Kobe (the rapist) is bigger than Beckham.

Much bigger.

Hell, Kobe (the sexual assaulter) is even bigger than Yao and Yao is Chinese!

The world is big, but like America, the rest of the world loves its black sports stars. 

When was Kobe convicted of rape or sexual assault?

I must have missed that trial.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 09:09:42 PM »
When was Kobe convicted of rape or sexual assault?

I must have missed that trial.

I missed that too.  He didn't rape Kate Faber, was never convicted, charges were dropped.  He would have been acquitted had they gone to trial.  Her allegations were as bad as the Duke Lacrosse made-up allegations. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2008, 01:02:47 AM »
I missed that too.  He didn't rape Kate Faber, was never convicted, charges were dropped.  He would have been acquitted had they gone to trial.  Her allegations were as bad as the Duke Lacrosse made-up allegations. 

That broke ass woman just wanted some money... End of story.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2008, 01:15:32 AM »
That broke ass woman just wanted some money... End of story.

True, skank ass hoe.
usually when a female gets raped they have to have medical exam, she had more then 2 different DNA samples on her panties, now i dont think Kobe is that dumb to bust in her, but maybe.

She decided to ask for money instead of going further, she got around $1.5M
now if she kept pursuing charges everyone will know she is a slut (she was) and send daddy brizoke..instead of hating on kobe, you should love him, he actually did her a favour and gave her what she wanted.

during the rape case, she was married and had a kid????? wtf????

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2008, 01:42:09 AM »
Why is there no salary cap in Europe?

In Oz there is? thats why we lose our best players to Europe, and in the NBA there is.

Word g-money, homeslice, guy in da hood... ::)
I hate the State.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2008, 10:52:01 AM »
True, skank ass hoe.
usually when a female gets raped they have to have medical exam, she had more then 2 different DNA samples on her panties, now i dont think Kobe is that dumb to bust in her, but maybe.

She decided to ask for money instead of going further, she got around $1.5M
now if she kept pursuing charges everyone will know she is a slut (she was) and send daddy brizoke..instead of hating on kobe, you should love him, he actually did her a favour and gave her what she wanted.

during the rape case, she was married and had a kid????? wtf????

Yep.  It was all about the Benjamins.  Didn't she sleep with the outcry witness?   ::) 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2008, 01:54:08 PM »
Yep.  It was all about the Benjamins.  Didn't she sleep with the outcry witness?   ::) 

She did, she fucked the whole town.
That's why she settled, had she gone ahead she would have to answer questions under oath on her Sex life.
Whats funny is that she always fucked multiple males but when a NBA Superstar comes to town she sells him out

It was all good with a passionate kiss, she said that was consensual, but when she bent over and he hit it she could not pass up the chance to become a Instant millionaire...apparently there was no settlement, but everybody knows she got over 1million for her efforts.

as for Mike tyson..he raped desiree washington

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2008, 07:19:02 AM »
I guarantee if Kobe and LeBron were playing on the two top rival Euro teams, the viewship would skyrocket.

Which would leave more $ coming in for owners, which means they could afford to pay them what they're truly worth.

I'd buy the $10 per month direct tv package to see them play on a new team, just ourt of curiosity.  As would people all over the world.  And ESPN would cover the hell out of it.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2008, 09:43:01 AM »
Won't happen.

Basketball is not a big sport in Europe. He can make more money/fame staying in USA.
Plus he wants a ring without Shaq first.
$

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »
Won't happen.

Basketball is not a big sport in Europe. He can make more money/fame staying in USA.
Plus he wants a ring without Shaq first.

Its 50% he may or may not, he said he would consider taking $50M a year, if he wins it next season then i'd say its a lock for leaving.

Will it ruin his legacy? the rape case did not harm him (well, ok for a few months he lost most endorsements, but they all came back to him)