Author Topic: Another "bodybuilding" show this weekend, makes me sick!  (Read 3185 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Another "bodybuilding" show this weekend, makes me sick!
« on: August 10, 2008, 07:22:40 AM »
Am I crazy here guys, or is it gay as fucking hell to talk about other mens bodies(in thongs no less) on here? I keep forgetting how many closet fags we have on here until some there is some contest and then we get a million threads about some dudes glutes or people start threads saying "holy shit look at this guys arms!" I can see if they are out of the closet fags, like Magoo, but "straight" men are starting these threads! I don't get it. Why are men admiring other mens bodies? I am going to have a meltdown pretty soon, fuck it here I go, this is for all the motherfucking cokksukkers who talk about other dudes in thongs and ruin Getbig for the rest of us.....

THEY ARE MEN YOU FAG>GOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admiring mens bodies makes you a fkn homo!!!!!!
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Another "bodybuilding" show this weekend, makes me sick!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 07:30:21 AM »
Am I crazy here guys, or is it gay as fucking hell to talk about other mens bodies(in thongs no less) on here? I keep forgetting how many closet fags we have on here until some there is some contest and then we get a million threads about some dudes glutes or people start threads saying "holy shit look at this guys arms!" I can see if they are out of the closet fags, like Magoo, but "straight" men are starting these threads! I don't get it. Why are men admiring other mens bodies? I am going to have a meltdown pretty soon, fuck it here I go, this is for all the motherfucking cokksukkers who talk about other dudes in thongs and ruin Getbig for the rest of us.....

Admiring mens bodies makes you a fkn homo!!!!!!
Im melting down already.
I agree, why the fuck do i post on this site??? im i gay? nah? am i brainwashed? probably.
i seriously need a Getbig vacation..I mean when johnny falcon posts a pic of himself motherfuckers actually compliment him..

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 07:32:10 AM »
Im melting down already.
I agree, why the fuck do i post on this site??? im i gay? nah? am i brainwashed? probably.
i seriously need a Getbig vacation..I mean when johnny falcon posts a pic of himself motherfuckers actually compliment him..

I get so pissed every time there is a contest. It's the same motherless cokcsukkers starting threads about how big some guys arms look or how some guy "dialed" in this time. There is absolutely no way around it, if you like looking at men in bikinis, you are a filthy cokcsukker. Plain and simple.
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 07:34:24 AM »
I get so pissed every time there is a contest. It's the same motherless cokcsukkers starting threads about how big some guys arms look or how some guy "dialed" in this time. There is absolutely no way around it, if you like looking at men in bikinis, you are a filthy cokcsukker. Plain and simple.
fuck i really need timeout..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 07:35:13 AM »
"Admiring mens bodies makes you a fkn homo!!!!!!"

do you mean they are homos or that they become homos?
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 07:40:04 AM »
"Admiring mens bodies makes you a fkn homo!!!!!!"

do you mean they are homos or that they become homos?

What I am saying is that it is 100% impossible to give a rats ass what another man look like on the day of his show or any other day and not be a cokksukker.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 07:40:23 AM »
its a bodybuilding board danny  ???

T

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 07:44:13 AM »
its a bodybuilding board danny  ???

It is, thats why im melting down, if i delete my account then i can't help out some guys with there "Game"

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 07:45:21 AM »
Im melting down already.

For the most part, I only come here to talk shit and get a few laughs (which are few and far between these days). Couldn't care less about which fag looks best with a thong hiked up his ass crack.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 07:46:02 AM »
its a bodybuilding board danny  ???

Yeah, for people who like to workout. But to openly admire another mans body and put up dozens of pics of half naked dudes. Does this not make you sick?
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 07:47:22 AM »
Yeah, for people who like to workout. But to openly admire another mans body and put up dozens of pics of half naked dudes. Does this not make you sick?

doesn't float my boat

but i don't think all bb fans are cocksuckers

alex23, chaos and sf are all bodybuilding fans

are you calling them homos
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 07:48:36 AM »
doesn't float my boat

but i don't think all bb fans are cocksuckers

alex23, chaos and sf are all bodybuilding fans

are you calling them homos

How you reckon a straight man can admire another mans body and not be a fag? It's impossible!
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 07:48:49 AM »
As BF said, this place is good for making jokes and having fun, but for complimenting a man's ass is fucked, its pathetic and not on, the fucked thing is the females dont comment on the men's pic here but the guys are writng 20 comments for one pic

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 07:50:10 AM »
How you reckon a straight man can admire another mans body and not be a fag? It's impossible!

why did you comment on king kamalis pics on the positive board

did they not make you sick  ???
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 07:51:33 AM »
Getbig has really jumped the shark in the last year to year and a half. It's pretty much lost most of its funny and been replaced by nerds and gimmicks who have the ability to fire out 150+ posts a day. It happens to all forums eventually.

There but for the grace of God goes Getbig.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2008, 07:53:03 AM »
why did you comment on king kamalis pics on the positive board

did they not make you sick  ???

I am trying to get an apology from him to getbig. I started with an obligatory "you look alright". Truth be told, I didn't really look at the pics, just trying to get in on that thread before Chaos and Flex protect that pos.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2008, 07:54:59 AM »
I pretty much only read the Y, MMA and politics board now. They seem to be the only boards that have avoided most of the faggotry running rampant on here. The politics board sucks for its own reasons.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2008, 07:56:18 AM »
I pretty much only read the Y, MMA and politics board now. They seem to be the only boards that have avoided most of the faggotry running rampant on here. The politics board sucks for its own reasons.

i read the y mma and g and o

though you have to wade through alot of shit on the g and o to find anything decent

pity the v is so shit now
T

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 07:56:52 AM »

Same here, except for the E instead of Politics. 240 monopolizes the Politics with his every thought and treats the board like a chatroom, rather than a messageboard. I can't read one mans every whim.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008, 07:58:06 AM »
Same here, except for the E instead of Politics. 240 monopolizes the Politics with his every thought and treats the board like a chatroom, rather than a messageboard. I can't read one mans every whim.

I only go on there to bash Muslims for the most part. I couldn't care less about the Presidential race. As far as I'm concerned, both candidates suck major dick. But Nordic Superman, HH6 and a few others do a great job exposing the fallacies of the Islamic war machine.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 08:01:10 AM »
I can see where you're coming from, but I don't agree with you.  When it was 14 years old and I saw the film pumping iron with Arnold Schwarzenegger, I was very impressed with his physique.  That film caused me to begin bodybuilding.  Being inspired by someone's physique and wanting to look like them is not the same as being sexually attracted to them and wanting to have sex with them.  If you look at a bodybuilder and having sexual thoughts, then you are gay.  That's the difference.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2008, 08:03:09 AM »
I can see where you're coming from, but I don't agree with you.  When it was 14 years old and I saw the film pumping iron with Arnold Schwarzenegger, I was very impressed with his physique.  That film caused me to begin bodybuilding.  Being inspired by someone's physique and wanting to look like them is not the same as being sexually attracted to them and wanting to have sex with them.  If you look at a bodybuilder and having sexual thoughts, then you are gay.  That's the difference.

People on here start threads talking about so and so's arms looking better than the next guys. How the fuck can they even tell who looks better? They all look like big meatheads to me. I think to break it down and compare two mens bodies is as gay as it gets.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 08:06:27 AM »
When I was in high school and saw Pumping Iron and started reading bb.com, I thought bodybuilding was the shit. I figured I could look like Arnold/Coleman and others one day by just lifting hard and eating right. As I got older and started reading, I realized that most guys are on enough gear to down an elephant, have no jobs, suck dick for money and are the most insecure pussies on the planet.

I even figured to compete once when I was younger. How naive I was.

I like lifting and exercising for the sake of it. It's just flat out fun to do. Jerking off to guys with thongs hiked up their ass and arguing over who had the best lat spread and ham/glute tie-in? Not so fun.

When I was 18, I wanted to be a solid 240-250. At 20, I wanted a solid 220-230. Now I'd be happy at around 8% bodyfat at 205-210.

To each their own, though. It's amusing to laugh at them, though.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 08:11:29 AM »
When I was in high school and saw Pumping Iron and started reading bb.com, I thought bodybuilding was the shit. I figured I could look like Arnold/Coleman and others one day by just lifting hard and eating right. As I got older and started reading, I realized that most guys are on enough gear to down an elephant, have no jobs, suck dick for money and are the most insecure pussies on the planet.

I even figured to compete once when I was younger. How naive I was.

I like lifting and exercising for the sake of it. It's just flat out fun to do. Jerking off to guys with thongs hiked up their ass and arguing over who had the best lat spread and ham/glute tie-in? Not so fun.

When I was 18, I wanted to be a solid 240-250. At 20, I wanted a solid 220-230. Now I'd be happy at around 8% bodyfat at 205-210.

To each their own, though. It's amusing to laugh at them, though.
I think thats the prob here, most of us did not grow up or were "naive"
watch bigger stronger faster, and then you will know that bodybuilding is "sport for losers"

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 08:13:20 AM »
I think thats the prob here, most of us did not grow up or were "naive"
watch bigger stronger faster, and then you will know that bodybuilding is "sport for losers"

I think what really did it for me is when I found out that most of these guys can't walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded. And that pic of Ronnie taking oxygen backstage. It's absolutely pathetic. 275 pounds of muscle yet they couldn't run a 5k without their hearts exploding. Those aren't athletes. They're walking drug factories.