Author Topic: More proof the old guy shouldn't be elected POTUS  (Read 614 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
More proof the old guy shouldn't be elected POTUS
« on: August 10, 2008, 04:21:17 PM »
Sometimes wisdom does NOT come with age, ...just senility

Grandma Held For Allegedly Giving 3Yr Old A Ride
...On Top Of Her Car

Friday August 8, 2008

They say with age comes wisdom. But not if what police in Marathon, Florida say happened there actually took place.

A 54-year-old grandmother has been charged after police were called to a grocery store on Tuesday for a report even they had trouble believing: a woman was driving around the parking lot with her three-year-old granddaughter sitting on the roof of the car.

Incredulous cops stopped the granny and asked what in the world was going on. The woman allegedly told them she was trying to give the baby "some air" and let her have some fun by taking her for the jaunt.

And she couldn't understand why authorities were hassling her, pointing out she was driving at "snail speed" and holding onto the kid's leg the whole way.

Granny was booked and held for 15 hours before being released. Police drove the child home to her mother - making sure she was inside the vehicle the whole way.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: More proof the old guy shouldn't be elected POTUS
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 04:24:17 PM »
I judge each person on their own actions.  yes, mccain has mis-spoken, but both men are going to do that, in an environment of reporters trying 'gotcha" questions 18 hours a day.

If mccain has any of those 'senior moments' during the debates, he'll be exposed and lose soundly.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 04:25:52 PM »
I judge each person on their own actions.  yes, mccain has mis-spoken, but both men are going to do that, in an environment of reporters trying 'gotcha" questions 18 hours a day.

If mccain has any of those 'senior moments' during the debates, he'll be exposed and lose soundly.

Ya I know, ...I can hardly wait!  :D
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 04:37:02 PM »
Anyone know where I can pick up some gas caps?

I want to put them in my car, and blow the engine, then sue the company.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 05:28:18 PM »
Anyone know where I can pick up some gas caps?

I want to put them in my car, and blow the engine, then sue the company.

Sorry, can't help you there. In the 30+ years this technology has been on the market,
...and in the last 33 months it has been in it's present caplet formulation, ...there hasn't been a single
occurrence of a blown engine caused by our product. Our $2 million dollar liability policy has yet to be used.
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 06:03:35 PM »
Sorry, can't help you there. In the 30+ years this technology has been on the market,
...and in the last 33 months it has been in it's present caplet formulation, ...there hasn't been a single
occurrence of a blown engine caused by our product. Our $2 million dollar liability policy has yet to be used.
I have two friends that are engineers, one a mechanical engineer and one a electrical engineer, not even out of the gate I have a winning case. I think I will call the state attorney to come share his views on the matter also.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 08:52:37 PM »
lol wow jag this is as bad as attacking savior obama for being black...lol wow what a waste of a thread.