Author Topic: Dogfighting legal in Japan???  (Read 4818 times)

~weed~

Dogfighting legal in Japan???
« on: August 10, 2008, 06:20:29 PM »
Some graphic pics:

http://fightingtosa.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=gallery

From the little I have learned it is not to death like illegal dog fights here and there are rules such as when a dog yelps the fight is stopped and they are not held to the death (I am not 100% sure if these are the rules or if they are enforced).  They consider it more sumo wrestling with dogs??? 

I think it is bullshit and another blight on how Asian societies treat companion animals. 

>:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Dogfighting legal in Japan???
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 04:36:37 AM »
Some graphic pics:

http://fightingtosa.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=gallery

From the little I have learned it is not to death like illegal dog fights here and there are rules such as when a dog yelps the fight is stopped and they are not held to the death (I am not 100% sure if these are the rules or if they are enforced).  They consider it more sumo wrestling with dogs??? 

I think it is bullshit and another blight on how Asian societies treat companion animals. 

>:(

Good thing you will never leave the 30 mile radius within your place of birth.

There are many more important things in the world to get worked up about than certain things in a country you know nothing about, have never seen and will never visit. Your own country has been doing far worse things for the last few decades but you seem quite content to ignore them. Hypocrisy at its best.
I hate the State.

~weed~

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 07:20:22 AM »
Good thing you will never leave the 30 mile radius within your place of birth.

There are many more important things in the world to get worked up about than certain things in a country you know nothing about, have never seen and will never visit. Your own country has been doing far worse things for the last few decades but you seem quite content to ignore them. Hypocrisy at its best.

We don't have legal dog fighting or legal any animal fighting in the US.  I don't see this hypocrisy you mentioned. 

I'm glad that we have you here to tell people what they should and shouldn't get "worked up about"   ::)    Maybe you should make a list so people don't inadvertently give a shit about something they shouldn't. 

There is ALWAYS something worse, or someone worse.  To say that something should just be ignored or not spoken about because XYZ is going on and is worse is laughable!   ;D

Don't you think there certainly are things you could focus on that are more deserving of YOU getting worked up about than this post or a message board? 
::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 10:18:42 AM »
There's some things in this world i don't agree with.

I don't have the ability or energy to fly off in foreign countries to change things when there's so much stupid shit going on even in my own backyard.

But I do contest humans pitting animals up against each other.  If it's nature...it's nature.  I can only say if i were to have knowledge of something in my own 'backyard' going on....I would be kicking the doors in myself.

Although this is a bad incident going on...I am glad people post the information up.  Otherwise, there's plenty of us that blindly think this stuff doesn't happen in the world.  Maybe someone out there can help support these inhumane activities

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 11:51:20 AM »
There's some things in this world i don't agree with.

I don't have the ability or energy to fly off in foreign countries to change things when there's so much stupid shit going on even in my own backyard.

But I do contest humans pitting animals up against each other.  If it's nature...it's nature.  I can only say if i were to have knowledge of something in my own 'backyard' going on....I would be kicking the doors in myself.

Although this is a bad incident going on...I am glad people post the information up.  Otherwise, there's plenty of us that blindly think this stuff doesn't happen in the world.  Maybe someone out there can help support these inhumane activities

Inhumane. Exactly the point. The USA puts sanctions on countries, starves hundreds of thousands of HUMAN children, bombs other countries, American soldiers rape and murder Japanese women in Okinawa (just as examples) and the only thing Flower can get worked up about is dog fighting. Seriously  ::).  I know she values animals more than human beings but that goes against every societal norm in existence and literally makes NO sense. Besides the very obvious fact that she is a closet shut in and shuns human contact and surrounds herself exclusively with avians and quadrapeds, can you honestly say that this is the best use of energy in the world when there is so much HUMAN calamity going on?

I hate the State.

~weed~

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 12:31:07 PM »
Inhumane. Exactly the point. The USA puts sanctions on countries, starves hundreds of thousands of HUMAN children, bombs other countries, American soldiers rape and murder Japanese women in Okinawa (just as examples) and the only thing Flower can get worked up about is dog fighting. Seriously  ::).  I know she values animals more than human beings but that goes against every societal norm in existence and literally makes NO sense. Besides the very obvious fact that she is a closet shut in and shuns human contact and surrounds herself exclusively with avians and quadrapeds, can you honestly say that this is the best use of energy in the world when there is so much HUMAN calamity going on?

No I think this post right here is the best use of energy, talk about hypocrisy.   ;D   

You certainly like to make a lot of assumptions about people that you only "know" by message board posts. 

And where I live, I am free to care about whatever I want, and also not care about whatever I want as long as I am not hurting anyone or breaking laws.

Shouldn't you be over on the Religion board discussing something you don't believe in because that obviously is something you should be concerned with considering everything going on in the world.
  :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 12:42:04 PM »
No I think this post right here is the best use of energy, talk about hypocrisy.   ;D   

You certainly like to make a lot of assumptions about people that you only "know" by message board posts. 

And where I live, I am free to care about whatever I want, and also not care about whatever I want as long as I am not hurting anyone or breaking laws.

Shouldn't you be over on the Religion board discussing something you don't believe in because that obviously is something you should be concerned with considering everything going on in the world.

And people are free to find your obsession with 'animals over humans' ridiculous...

Religion interferes with everyone's life; it is therefore essential that one oppose it.
I hate the State.

~weed~

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 01:04:03 PM »
And people are free to find your obsession with 'animals over humans' ridiculous...

Religion interferes with everyone's life; it is therefore essential that one oppose it.

::)

yes it is your right to have whatever opinion you have, but aren't there other things going on in this world that are more important than wasting all this time making assumptions about someone on a message board?   

Your opinion is that this was a pointless topic when other worse things are happening in the world, do your feelings about my posting about this topic trump them?   They must because you certainly have devoted enough time to it instead of on other world problems.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 03:17:43 PM »

Not everyone thinks the same way nor does everyone have the same priorities.

Some people would find your obsession with things you feel you can do nothing about (for instance your [incorrect] perception of your genetics) as a bit odd.

Meanwhile I know ~weed~ has a passion for the proper care and treatment of animals and actively and financially supports her causes just as you probably do the same for those humans you feel have been treated unjustly.

But we are different people with different perceptions, desires and passions which results in help and advancement for many areas and situations.

Hey, if we all liked the same kind of music, we may only have Country to choose from :P

I can understand that perhaps Radical Islam has interfered w/your life since you travel by air occasionally and it has affected the security process.  Are you also saying that Christianity (or Wicca, or Buddhism) has interfered w/your life?  If so, how so?  In fact, this could be a good thread on the religion board if you want to address it over there!

R

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 05:21:32 PM »
Inhumane. Exactly the point. The USA puts sanctions on countries, starves hundreds of thousands of HUMAN children, bombs other countries, American soldiers rape and murder Japanese women in Okinawa (just as examples) and the only thing Flower can get worked up about is dog fighting. Seriously ::).  I know she values animals more than human beings but that goes against every societal norm in existence and literally makes NO sense. Besides the very obvious fact that she is a closet shut in and shuns human contact and surrounds herself exclusively with avians and quadrapeds, can you honestly say that this is the best use of energy in the world when there is so much HUMAN calamity going on?

How many American Soldiers are raping Japanese women in Okinawa a year?

Being a Former Marine that was Stationed on Camp Butler & Camp Foster....maybe you can tell me of this travesty.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 05:23:38 PM »

Hey, if we all liked the same kind of music, we may only have Country to choose from :P

now that would be a travesty & inhumane act