Author Topic: did u guys ever buy sups and the guy behind the counter looks like a fat slob?  (Read 1055 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
has this ever happened to any of you? in your opinion dudes, would you buy from a store with guys who look like they are lifters and use sups, or from a guy who has no f'ing idea what the stuff he is selling is or what it does?! i worked for a store in the mal once, and used to go into gnc on ocassion to check out the sups there. the dude in the store had to be at least 300lbs, and he had no idea what the f i was talking about when i would ask him a question. kinda makes u wonder how he got a job like hat in the first place! ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Of course. This happens MOST of the time. Just like the trainers at my gym, most don't know shit, and look like shit.
HAHA, RON.....

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Of course. This happens MOST of the time. Just like the trainers at my gym, most don't know shit, and look like shit.

nothing worse than those trainers who have alot of 'book smarts' and some top level certification, but look like shit.  weight training isnt rocket science.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
yeah. here its the other way around

the guy that works at the supp store is at the most 120 pounds hahaha

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
the guy who works at the local supplement store that I work at is fat, but he does have decent 19" arms.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
nothing worse than those trainers who have alot of 'book smarts' and some top level certification, but look like shit.  weight training isnt rocket science.
last time I checked I put on 56lbs of muscle in one year and every after that about 20lbs or so.  Yeah its not rocket science....

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I order online so its possible the guy processing the order is a fat slob.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
I order online so its possible the guy processing the order is a fat slob.
haha, yeah www.dpsnutrition.com
I am a big baby

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I ORDER ONLINE TOO FRM TIME TO TIME. CHEAPER THAT WAY! ;D